This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

13th Veto Competitiion

Topic » 13th Veto Competitiion

3511 days 12 hours ago
nucleo
Welcome houseguests!

The live veto competition will take place right after the HOH makes their nominees today. Make sure you are ready for some back to back competitions! I will post the rules closer to the time of the competition. Good luck!
3511 days 4 hours ago
nucleo
This competition is called 'Your season, your trivia' and here is how it will work. Unlike the other trivia challenge done in the past which tested your knowledge of the CBS show, this challenge will test your knowledge of your own season. Prepare all those facts that you may have forgotten now because this challenge will start at 9PM EST unless you guys are all here for 8:45PM EST. If everyone is here then we can get going. Each question answered correctly is 1 point. Only the first person to give the correct answer gets a point. First person to 5 points will win.
3511 days 4 hours ago
nucleo
First check-in begins now. I will hold a quick secondary check-in before the first question's countdown to make sure you are ready for the countdown. Once everyone does the second check-in then I will post the countdown.
3511 days 4 hours ago
Kelly2722
here
3511 days 4 hours ago
bboyRobert
here
3511 days 4 hours ago
Robbyjak
here
3511 days 4 hours ago
nucleo
Waiting for Zach and Eli.
3511 days 4 hours ago
Kelly2722
3511 days 4 hours ago
nucleo
Yep but he did say he was in a car so he might be getting out of it and onto his computer. I will give them until 9PM EST.
3511 days 4 hours ago
Kelly2722
okay :)
3511 days 4 hours ago
nucleo
Technically you don't have to check-in for this challenge. If they come in part way through they can still get points and win.
3511 days 4 hours ago
Kelly2722
oh then can we start :D
3511 days 4 hours ago
nucleo
No we gotta wait until 9PM EST since I told them that time.
3511 days 4 hours ago
Kelly2722
:p okay
3511 days 4 hours ago
nucleo
I am going to go grab a snack. Ill be back in a minute or two.
3511 days 4 hours ago
Kelly2722
promise

open group

Nucleo's Big Brother Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!