This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Two Speeches and Jury Questions

Topic » Final Two Speeches and Jury..

3522 days 8 hours ago
Kelly2722
as of now, I am pretty sure you both have one vote to win
3522 days 7 hours ago
Robbyjak
zach had to beat all those people to get back into the game robert it wasnt just him relaxing on a vacation he was kicking ass on some competitions! then when he got back he realized that he had to step up his game from how he played before and he did
i think zachs biggest mistake was actually not him getting voted out but him taking you to the end lol i think he wouldve beaten kelly alot easier then he can beat you
3522 days 7 hours ago
Kelly2722
that's what I told him
3522 days 7 hours ago
Kelly2722
I told him to take me to the end bc I know he would've beaten me
3522 days 7 hours ago
bboyRobert
Yeah i know that was just competitions though, thats classified as competitions. am talking about actually being active inside the game.
3522 days 7 hours ago
Kelly2722
Ugh my secret is spreading around, jesus, you think you can trust someone on this game lol
3522 days 6 hours ago
bboyRobert
whats your secret kelly ?
3522 days 6 hours ago
Snake
I'm not gonna argue anymore about how I played the better game. Jury you know what I've done and you should know how difficult winning all those competitions was... regardless of how many people played in them.
3522 days 6 hours ago
Snake
And to clarify, it wasn't like I was inactive at the start of the game. I kept to myself and put all my trust in Mark that he got me. Remember that I won the third veto comp where the players were: Me, Mark, Pie, Noah, Eli, and Kelly. While you just won a single comp this whole game
3522 days 6 hours ago
bboyRobert
It was more difficult for me to be social the entire game to ensure my safety and that i wasnt going home. once that was established, i voted out my targets one by one while never being in danger.

Okay, I think that is all. Jury knows how good my game was it is the best game out of the two remaining players.
3522 days 6 hours ago
bboyRobert
To clarify, I didn't have to win comps. Its not like I couldn't, its just that I didn't have too. Dr Will never won a comp and he won the game, took 4th in all stars and is considered one of the best, if not the best, players of all time. So winning comps isn't everything.
3522 days 6 hours ago
nucleo
Well guys I just woke up like 20 minutes ago. All of the jury votes have been received. I will now have everyone put their keys into their slots.
3522 days 6 hours ago
nucleo
I will say something on behalf of each jury member and it may or may not express their actual views. I just do it so that it is more realistic.
3522 days 6 hours ago
nucleo
Noah, please place your key in its slot.
3522 days 6 hours ago
nucleo
Noah - "I am voting for the player that I feel played the best overall game"

open group

Nucleo's Big Brother Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!