This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Kolby's Survivor: Japan

Topic » Kolby's Survivor: Japan

2989 days 14 hours ago
ThePug
Matt / Survivornerd Confessional (Day 12/14)

Well, I didn't think that they would be dumb enough to keep me safe, but they were. Now all the jury has to do is write my name down, and it's a done deal. I knew right when I signed up for this game that I was going to win, and I knew what I had to do to do it. Over this entire game I've controlled everything. Every person that has been voted out was backstabbed by me. I did all of the lying and manipulating whilst Bobby just sat there picking his nose and taking my orders. If I don't win it will be an injustice.
2988 days 4 hours ago
RedWing91
So reading this they pretty much handed Matt the win
2988 days 4 hours ago
Falconbait26
I wanted his ass out lol, but I was waiting for the right time. I waited too long I guess, but his over cocky ass won and I'm jot mad at his gameplay. He really truly deserved the win.
2988 days 4 hours ago
demikol
matt i truely think you should consider adding my "lipstick pig" comment to your page....think about it ;)
2987 days 16 hours ago
lionnudes
Omg y'all are crazy HAHAH fun reading it all

Are you going to add a voting chart by any chance?
2987 days 15 hours ago
_Adidas_
I was Not pleased with the outcome as I had no say to staying
Let me say that Matts game isn't respectable as he had final 2 deals with half the cast

but he did vote out the real winner so
2987 days 6 hours ago
ThePug
@Joshuaaaaa

Yeah I will add a voting chart, I have all the votes written down in notepad I just got to put them on the wiki in the next few days!
2986 days 10 hours ago
survivornerd
LMAO Still bitter, Luis?
2983 days 19 hours ago
lionnudes
@kolbyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy okay sounds good! :)

open group

[VL] Kolby's Survivor - Venezuela

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!