This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Kolby's Survivor: Estonia

Topic » Kolby's Survivor: Estonia

2662 days 11 hours ago
ThePug
Deeanna | Confessional, Day #1, Revalia

Well. Here we are, in Estonia, brrrr lol, so after my long nap I woke up to this bs that I'm in tribal!! Why does my tribe suck already! Zach (vegas) told me I'm his ride or die, which we'll see, I'll go along with anything at this point to stay here and make more snow angels. Ive been in games with a lot of the people playing this season, so that could work to my advantage or disadvantage but we'll see if I make it out of this tribal alive
2662 days 11 hours ago
ThePug
Brad | Confessional, Day #1, Vironia

Things are looking pretty good, I've spoken to everyone on my tribe, although Caleb hasn't responded and I haven't really gone in depth with James. On the bright side though Garrett and Will at least seem to be active, I'd like to get them on side if possible, or at least confirm their loyalty to me and the tribe. Not that I am the tribe, I just like sticking with a solid group. I've also spoken to Zac from Revalia and I think there's a real possibility for a cross tribe alliance there for when we inevitably swap. I reckon you'll swap us at 12, logically it makes the most sense, because it'll be two even tribes and we'll have longer to compete as three tribes.
2662 days 11 hours ago
ThePug
Connor | Confessional, Day #1, Revalia

Should've waited to send you one long confessional today instead of that other one which was full of mistakes.

Anywho ill make sure this one is a bit more organized.

Currently I think it is 3 strong with me, lasvegas, and deanna and i included Liam into the vote so hopefully Nolan will leave 4-1 no problemo since Nolan isn't responding to any of my messages.

If we dont tribe swap and we lose then i think it will be Liam next to go so us 3 can stay strong into a tribe swap or even merge. But honestly i pray we can all show up and slay.

Personally though, the only person I actually like is Deanna cus we both act super gay but anyway if i has to choose anyone to bring to the end it would be her.

Lasvegas seems sketchy as fuck to me like I have no reason why but he does not look trustworthy omg im such a loser.

So I hope it isnt a random #blindside and i go home but see ya later.
2662 days 8 hours ago
ThePug
Zac | Confessional, Day #1, Revalia

WELL IM NOT GOING HOME AND IF I DO I WILL FUCK SOME SHIT UP. IM NOT WORRIED I THINK NOLAN MAY SELF-VOTE LOL :P. IM NOT WORRIED. I THINK KOLBY HAS THE SAME AMMOUNT OF CHANCE OF BEING VOTED OUT AS I DO.

SHOUTOUTS TO...

-RENNY
-OTHER PEOPLE IK

BYEE BITCHES
2662 days 7 hours ago
pikaplayer
I think he may just have caps lock on all the time
2662 days 7 hours ago
pikaplayer
He meaning Zac
2662 days 6 hours ago
demikol
Ooooh gonna be a good season!

I just got done playing a game with deeanna, brad, Kyle and TJ....And I'm curious to see how this turns out.

I'm rooting for deeanna but I really hope Garrett and Brad do well also.

I'm also interested in how Caleb does since only seen them play in fast survivor :)
2662 days 5 hours ago
ThePug
Kyle | Confessional, Day #2, Jervia

Wow, I can't believe I finally made it out here in Estonia. Since my tribe won the first challenge pretty easily, I don't have much to worry about right now. Hopefully we can keep on winning to either a merge or a swap. I've been talking to Zach and Jake a bunch, and I think they trust me. I already know TJ and hopefully we can work together on this season. The only person i haven't really talked to is Jackson. So unless he starts talking to me, he will most likely be my first target next time we go to tribal. I came to win, and I will do whatever it takes this season to ensure my spot at that final tribal council.
2662 days 5 hours ago
pikaplayer
To of my picks are allies thus far...I'm a fan of this
2662 days 1 hour ago
ThePug
--- Swap ---

#Vironia:
[Blue Buffs] [7/7 Remain]
- Brad (Nostalgic)
- Zac (VegasBoy94)
- Connor (Telographic)
- James (Stiches)
- Caleb (CalebDaBoss)
- Will (WANJ)
- Zach (Swadles)

#Jervia:
[Green Buffs] [7/7 Remain]
- Liam (kingLiam)
- Jackson (Karmaron72)
- TJ (TJ2807)
- Kyle (Kyle12212)
- Deanna (deannamorgan)
- Jake (JakeGoesOnline)
- Garrett (Garrett_Auckland)
2662 days 1 hour ago
ThePug
Caleb | Confessional, Day #2, Vironia

ugh I'm the latest person on earth but at least zac  got us immunity
2662 days 1 hour ago
ThePug
Connor | Confessional, Day #2, Vironia

I definetely have mixed feelings about tonight.

First off i would love to say fuck this twist and fuck this tribe swap!
I was sort of expecting it but I really didn't want this to happen because before I was doing really good, I had a solid 3 and we were all pretty physical and active so I figured we would do fine which we wouldve since 3/5 of us showed up to the challenge today.

Now i stuck with a very shitty tribe with a old Vironia majority so thank god we won today or i was going to die.
Obviously it is me and Zac but i hope to get Zach on board since he is alone from the Jervia tribe.

So whatever i hope to find the idol first and to keep winning these immunities.

So yeah very mixed feelings about tonight i just hope the old Vironia doesn't decide to pick us off one by one.
2662 days 1 hour ago
ThePug
Will | Confessional, Day #2, Vironia

I did a bad and miss the second challenge in a row and that sucks for me. Like my old tribe won't talk to me so that is 100% scary especially sense my game is mostly social, ya know. Getting in alliances making sure I am safe. I feel I am on the outs, but my tribe pulled through so tonight I won't have to sing my swan song, but I need to be on at 7 tomorrow to show my worth. There are new people so I need to get with them if I want to survive. Because of my carelessness I don't have any other choices.
2662 days 1 hour ago
pikaplayer
Conserning Connor's last confessional I doubt they would do that purley because the question remains what then? It would to keep them both for one vote as they might be the deciding factor in a tie
2662 days ago
ThePug
Zach | Confessional, Day #2, Vironia

I HATE THESE NEW TRIBES! All of my friends and allies are on the other tribe! At least I don't have to worry about tribal

open group

[VL] Kolby's Survivor - Venezuela

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!