This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Kolby's Survivor: Greece (All Stars)

Topic » Kolby's Survivor: Greece (All..

2644 days 13 hours ago
ThePug
Dylan | Confessional, Day 2, Ares

Date: March 2nd, 2017
Time: 4:11 PM EST
Confessional Reason: Intro

Good afternoon Kolby and I would like to thank you for giving me an opportunity to play another round in this game. Last season I was Demi's bitch but this season we are on opposing sides of the table and that gives me a chance to shine. However, in another group game I was Tim's bitch (notice the pattern) and unfortunately he is on my tribe. He reached out to me and I'm glad for that but this game I don't give a llamas behind about allies or friends. Also Hufas or Hufus or it might have been Doug has also talked to me and he seems pretty cool so maybe we can work together until merge. I'm not a jerk but i just hate losing for stupid reasons in games so I got to be ruthless. Thanks and that's really all for me!!
Stay Classy Vlog!
Peace :)
2644 days 12 hours ago
ThePug
Jay | Confessional, Day 2, Athena

Here's what has been going on since my last confessional.

So I've talked to Aaron, Demi, Deeanna, Joshua (lionsnudes), Zach, and Will, and they all agreed to vote of Josh. I'm pretty sure that was Demi's idea.

However, then Demi comes to me saying she thinks the Estonia cast is lying about how much they don't like each other, and she wants to vote of Zach. I feel this is a stupid mistake because we need to keep the tribe strong, and also, she is so paranoid. If she read the VL from last season, she'd know that it's Brad and Will who were against Zach and Deeanna.

I think that Demi needs to leave because she's kind of poison, and she's already trying to run this game from Day 1. She's a threat, so she's gotta go.

And that's what you missed on GLEE!
2644 days 12 hours ago
ThePug

Damn I can't believe I really let Demi manipulate me into voting for Zach, but hey she claims to have four people on her side, so I'd rather be in the majority than the minority. But also that raises a few eyebrows because like, she seems to know where Aaron and Joshua live (Australia), so that clearly means she knows them well, or decently, but like... How do I do anything about that if its the majority. I'll find a way, maybe I could get the idol and idol them out?

Anyway, Demi has got to go before the swap.
2644 days 11 hours ago
ThePug
Aaron | Confessional, Day 2, Athena

Well, I'm back to just narrate again. I've been talking to the majoroty of the tribe which is already 1000% better than what I did in Kenya but it's making this decision so much harder. On one side I want to stay aligned with Kenya and remove the Estonian Threat, but on the other side, I want to align with Estonia because they have such big targets on their back, it should be easy to get people to turn on them. And there's still this feeling in my head that it's me that's going so if I'm honest I'm just being a total wreck right now who doesn't know quite what he's doing.
2644 days 10 hours ago
ThePug
Deeanna | Confessional, Day 2, Athena

Well were back once again bitches!!! Im so happy to play again, but this season is going to be 100 times harder. Right off the bat we lose (of course) and were sent to tribal. Everyone seems to be on board with voting out josh until today when I'm hearing Zachs name. Now obviously I'm not okay with this since Zach is my main ally. Demi messages me acting all innocent and saying she wants to know if Zach and I are on good terms, well yes obviously lmao. I know Demis the one who's gunning for Zach since Jmez told me so. So tonight I'm hoping I was able to convince enough people to keep Zach around or else I'm screwed
2644 days 9 hours ago
ThePug
Joshua | Confessional, Day 2, Athena

okay but like do I gain anything from telling Zach the vote is him now???? like he seems nice but like do i?????? ?? ??? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ??? ???

like what if i try to switch the vote to aaron/aiden/demi
with zach, will, me, brad, jay

god probabyl too late now but dangggg okay
I OFFICALLY SWITCH MY VOTE TO zach
2644 days 9 hours ago
ThePug

THAT'S SOOOOOOO AWKWARDDD LMAOOOOO I should of just kept my vote for Josh
OMGGGG byeeeeeee nah stuff it don't care about being safe anymore
im so dumbbbbbbbb so
aaron/aiden/me/josh
------
will/brad/jay/zach/demi/deanna
2644 days 8 hours ago
ThePug

I SHOULD'VE PLAYED AGAINST CONNOR im on an old school laptop so its basically fair game against a phone lmaoo omg
why am i doing everything wrong 
i voted for Zach demi/deanna only said wow great job when i lost
Brad/Jay/Will said that to everyone else who lost
ARE U SERIOUS fkityfkfkfk i needa get the idol
2644 days 8 hours ago
ThePug
Will | Confessional, Day 2, Athena

I'm not sayin I'm feelin myself, I'm not sayin I'm feelin my tribe, but the other tribe better put there dukes up because we ain't holdin back no punches! I am so hyped right now. Got immunity, voted in majority what more could boy ask for! I'm on a tribe full of Demi-god's and we all showed up and showed out. Ares ain't got nothing on Athena. Legit back at Athena we are partying like we at Marti Gras.
2644 days 8 hours ago
ThePug

Gosh, I'm so happy I'm safe tonight, I wasn't exactly worried about leaving, but I just like those decreased anxiety levels. It was intense, but it was all worth it.

Im keeping Demi on the watch, and apparently the six of us who voted off Josh are in an alliance now, ring a bell? #KuwaitFlashbacks

For now, Im gonna lay low, try to find the idol, and win this game.
2644 days 8 hours ago
ThePug
Zac | Confessional, Day 2, Ares

I vote Matt. Hes a winner and inactive and im playing Jenna Lewis this season :P.

Confessional: So i have an F3 with Sammy and Luis! I trust it and im glad i have it! Demi is the dumbest player like I asked her for an F2 and then she says "um i dont wanna promise anything" LIKE BOIIIII jUST SAY YESS. she said Final 4 but whatevs!
2644 days 8 hours ago
ThePug
Sam | Confessional, Day 2, Ares

So, we lost. Unfortunately. I think I did well in the challenge, scoring 2/7 points for my tribe. Still, though. I think I definitely have a target on my back, and I know that. My best bet is to find myself in a strong alliance, particularly in premerge, and control some votes.

Unfortunately, that alliance consists of Luis and Zac. Of course, I'm fine with Luis. Zac? Is a bit much. He's very arrogant, as we all saw in Estonia, but I might be able to use him as a shield for a while. He could be the Phillip to my Rob. Zac's biggest problem is his lack of social game, as was mine, but Zac was so awful to people that he definitely made a long-lasting, inter-season conflict with him and other players.

So, I'm gonna use him. I wanted to target him before this game started, but I'm gonna use him. He's my personal meat shield.

Other than that, you already know that the Kuwait Brothers are still together. Renny and I will of course continue to work together, but this time, I'm not letting him make it to the end to beat me. In addition, I think I can be close to Hufus due to our relationships on Kuwait.

I also would like to talk to Connor, because I think he has an ability to be loyal, and kind of sheep-y. Once again, though, this is All-Stars, so people are gonna be switching up their games on me. I also would love to talk to Matty and see if I can get cool with him. My biggest goal is not to be best friends with someone. I don't wanna be your friend, but I want you to know that I exist. I exist, I'm not voting you, therefore, you should not vote me, a person who exists.

It's not a complicated strategy, but it's a strategy nonetheless. As for this vote, the base plan is to take out season 1's Sole Survivor: Matt. I feel like Matt's an old fart who isn't helping us win any challenges anytime soon. He's inactive, but we also have the opportunity of getting a winner out of the way early.

Am I worried it's me? Not a chance. I provide too much for this tribe, and I think my tribemates know that.

In addition, I was on production once before. I know how this game works. These won't be our permanent tribes, but I want to let my tribemates think that they will be. Keep me around, because I'll never be going against you in the premerge, suuure.

Whatever, I think the biggest thing about my gameplay this season is that it'll be my Kuwait game, but better. I'm not dumbing down my challenge abilities, but I AM increasing my social and strategic gameplay.

First tribal. Welcome to All-Stars.

Until next time.
2643 days 19 hours ago
ThePug
Brad, Deeanna, Will & Zach | Conversation, Day 3, Athena

Zach: Hey! I really think the Estonia people should stick together

Brad: So from what I've gathered, the last vote had people voting against Zach out of fear of too many Estonia people on the tribe. Which is weird because I heard Josh from literally everyone so people lieeeed :/

Deeanna: yeah they didn't tell any of us from estonia on purpose:/ I know who voted against Zach though

Brad: I kinda know. I know one person who was with us but other than that not sure

Deeanna: Im pretty sure it was us 4, Jay and Demi
2643 days 19 hours ago
ThePug
Demi & Hufus | Conversation, Day 3, Athena & Ares

Demi: Want to hear a accidental blessing?
I came up with idea to vote Josh, flipped and scared them (zach and Deanna) flipped back and took credit for saving Zach lol....

Are ya alright?
2643 days 19 hours ago
ThePug
Will | Confessional, Day 3, Athena

Like honestly I am bout to be like Debbie in this game. Just because I played on the same season with these 4 don't group me with them. Just because I voted with them last time don't group me with them. I am not here tuting no their horn. My name is will not Estonia player #3. I am not fixated with these people I am doing what I need to. If that means the next 5 people gone is from Estonia the see ya would t wanna be ya

open group

[VL] Kolby's Survivor - Venezuela

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!