This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Kolby's Survivor: Thailand

Topic » Kolby's Survivor: Thailand

2350 days 2 hours ago
ThePug
Ryan | Confessional, Day 16, Hmong

I think Dono is starting to suspect, I'm trying to cut him because of the talk I had with Brian (Which was bullshit) because there was no truth in that. I have no intention in taking Brian to Final 3, but if Brian was smart enough to use it against me, good on him. I'll try to speak with Dono before Finale and clear it up. This single mistake may give me 5th. Which doesn't sit well with me.

The last tribal council really was the best thing that has ever happened to my game, Logan went home. Brian has more enemies he needs to worry about, more specifically Andrew. He clearly voted for him, knowing how Brian is he's going to try and act on it. I don't plan on taking Brian to the end I will obviously try to tell him beforehand because my ideal FTC would be Dono, Andrew and I. I just don't feel like Richard deserved it because of how much times he was unaware with what was going on + I believe if I were sitting in the end with those guys,Richard would give me his vote.

I'll have to get ready for this Finale, hopefully I snatch a couple immunity challenges!
2350 days 2 hours ago
ThePug
Brian | Confessional, Day 17, Hmong

Hi VL

So tribal went... Good for me o think. To be honest i am not sure. Ok let me show you:

Logan: 3
Ryan: 2
Brian: 1

Ok heres what ik. I voted ryan despite making a F3 with him and dono. Ik ryan and dono voted for logan. However i dont know who was the third vote for logan. Both logan and richard told me they voted ryan which is imposible since he only got 2 votes so people think they can lie to me and get away woth it. THEY ARE SO F***ING WRONG. Ik logan has voted me before so i do belive he voted ryan. The logic to that is stupid i am aware. I think richard or andrew voted me. Know as chrissy just said in HvsHvsH i need to keep them close FOR THE GAME. I feel i can beat both of them in F3.

Ok lets get to tribal in terms of my alliances. Ok so i ma aware that i have made so many deals in terms of alliances but i have also lied my ass off like no 1 has lied thier ass off before. I dont see anything wrong with lieing as long as it helps me in this game. I got logan to think i voted him and i also have ryan and dono thinking i voted logan. My thing is i dont ACTUALLY know if they BELIEVE ME.

Ok so me and richard have a F3 deal but i dont trust him at all. Ik everyone left will turn on me even ryan who says he would not. Richard is sneaky but has no back up plans or anyway to stop people from relizing what hes done. I lie and i make sure i can make other people look bad.

Andrew is well idk. He might have voted me and hes hard to get a read on. He also said he voted ryan but hes been less active so i dont know how or what i can do to get andrew to completely trust me.

Ok so I MADE FINAL 5!!!!!!
I AM SO HAPPY. I was worried this whole season that i would not make it but i have. Its been a crazy ride and i have been vocale lol. I have made plenty of moves and i won 2 immunity challenges when my back was against the wall. My survivor has been ups and downs but " i want to end this on a high". I have no idols but i can get people to belive i have the mien idol. This could get me to f4. My alliance with ryan could as well. The thing is i want ryan AND dono GONE.

Ok VL i know my time in this game is twindling. I have a huge target on my back and i need to probs win the last 2 immunity challenges. That sound easy but i get sick just thinking about it. I dont have a lot left in me so i have to play what i do have and see if its enough. I want to win this game so bad. I know i am taking this more serously then the game it is but its not a game to me. Its my chance to show people on tengaged that i am a real threat. It my chance to prove to myself that i have what it takes to be the best. Ik not a lot of people care about my jorney but i do. Win or lose i have had so much fun. I turned on people when i needed to and i made the rigjt moves but THE WRONG DESICION COULD COST ME THE GAME.

Can i be real with all you in the VL. I playes this game as a villian. I dont give a shit who i need to turn on like just ask azri lol and i dont care about keeping my mouth shut but has anyone actually relized that in merge i am the only loyal person. Dose no 1 relize you need people if your going to compete. WE ARE NOT ALL BEN OK. LOL

Anyway its been real and no matter what happens iv had the time of my life so tnxxx kolby and tnxxx VL for listening to me. Tnx for letting me vent even tho half the shit i say probs dose not make sense
2350 days ago
ThePug
Brian | Confessional, Day 17, Hmong

Anddddddddd i lost Final 5 immunity. So i am probs gonna be voted out sadley unless i can get PEOPLE on my SIDE

Wish me GL
2349 days 8 hours ago
ThePug
Dono | Confessional, Day 17, Hmong

The fear sets back in, and I am frightened as fuck. I am relying now, on the strength of the bonds I have made with my enemies. The fortunate thing is, there is definitely no concrete mold to richard, andrew, and brian. they are not a threesome as of yet. I have spoken a shit ton with brian today, he was the only one online. well i spoke with richard a bit today too, but his conversation was not nearly as successful. here's a link to the skype conversation. It's a doozy: https://imgur.com/4uTedlc

With that setting in, I have two options, neither of which have high chances of success. but i move onwards, choosing to ignore that fact:

OPTION 1 - Brian, Ryan, Dono Final Three. I really want to do this. It's definitely my main goal. I don't even care if it means it might cost me the game. I think I could beat anyone, and this would be a true challenge. I think I might be in over my head, but I'm willing to gamble there. It's been a fantastic game in my opinion, so a bombastic finale would truly be icing on the cake. I think I made a pretty genuine pitch to brian, and I hope I will at least know the answer tomorrow. if he says yes, I must keep in mind it is not like brian to tell the truth. Despire his answer, I have to study his words as best I can to gauge what he's thinking. I might be able to spot something that tells me he's lying, and then I'll know I have to resort to...

OPTION 2 - Dono, Andrew, Richard Final Three. This would guarantee me winning for sure, I think. But the road is less likely I think. Andrew might go for it, but I don't know if Richard will. At this point, they have to realize they stand no chance against any of the three of ryan, brian, or myself. they have to take one of us, so they could essentially just choose who they want to win. with that in mind, i'm trying my best to appease them, but i gotta talk smack about them a little with brian in order to gain trust. If Option One falls through, the damage may leak to my chances of success in Option 2. Brian has a fucking faucet for a mouth, and just dumps bullshit out. lol.

I don't think my odds are great. I would be pretty unsatisfied with a 5th place finish, but at the same time, grateful to play. It has been fun thus far, and I am definitely not giving up yet. I am having trouble finding time to make larger confessionals. I usually can only find time in bed, and sometimes I'm just too tired. I live with three other dudes who I work with, and there are always guests over. One of my best friends from college just graduated (the campus is nearby) and left to go back to his hometown a long way away today. He was at my house like four days a week for every week since August. He's been over a lot recently too and I had to win some immunities while he was here (lulz), so I guess it's not just confessionals I am having a hard time finding time to do. I've done well with my situation, and I've given it 100%. I've actually made some realish relationships in this game. I really like Ryan, and if I wasn't planning on probably going back into a tengaged hiatus after this, I'd definitely talk to him a bunch. Erik is my homie, and I'm really glad I got the opportunity to play with him. I am still holding out hope I can win this because it'd be a real nice touch to that season he hosted where MikeyR won. I hated that dude! I can't even remember why but I did, but he went second in this game and to have the host and the winner and the dude who I think got robber all be in the same season... it was touching. It would have been legendary to see the robbed player find redemption, and it's still possible. I'm not giving up hope on any of these guys. Andrew is still offline, which is strange. I really think he should have thought to at least pop on and check what happened. I forget his time zone though, so I don't really wanna assume too much. I also really like Andrew, as well as Richard. Logan was even cool, even though I dubbed him my nemesis of sorts. It has
2349 days 8 hours ago
ThePug
Dono | Confessional, Day 17, Hmong

(...continued)
...Logan was even cool, even though I dubbed him my nemesis of sorts. It has been a really intense season, but I didn't feel as though there was any hate or malice at all. I tried to play it cool and it seems to be turning into an improvement of my social game. I like to get angry sometimes, but I haven't here, and it's definitely benefitted me. Patrick is cool as fuck too, and even Brian is not turrible. Nah he's cool. Overall, great cast this season (all in my biased opinion of course), and it's coming down to the finish. I'd be proud of Ryan, Brian, or myself winning. And if Richard or Andrew put on a high caliber display at final tribal, who knows. Of course, this is still my game to lose. I can win I can win  I can win I can win  I can win I can win  I can win I can win  I can win I can win  I can win I can win  I can win I can win  I can win I can win  I can win I can win  I can win I can win  I can win I can win  I can win I can win  I can win I can win  I can win I can win  I can win I can win  I can win I can win  I can win I can win  I can win I can win  I can win I can win  I can win I can win  I can win I can win  I can win I can win  I can win I can win  I can win I can win  I can win I can win  I can win I can win  I can win I can win  I can win I can win  I can win I can win  I can win I can win  I can win I can win  I can win I can win  I can win I can win  I can win I can win  I can win I can win  I can win I can win  I can win I can win  I can win I can win  I can win I can win  I can win I can win i Just GOTTA FUCKING BELIEVEEEEEEEEE.
2349 days 8 hours ago
ThePug
Andrew | Confessional, Day 18, Hmong

Sadly, the challenges were not my big asset this game, I couldn't catch too many this season. I hope people will not judge me based on that, but if you would know what time is it in my country when the challenges are held... Anyway, it's a good thing for me that Ryan won the immunity challenge this time, Dono and Brian being able to be voted out. My ideal final 3 would be with Richard and Ryan, people I totally can beat, from my calculs. Brian is a certain favourite if he reaches the final, he wasn't a great player in my opinion, but it's not my opinion that will count in the end (I hope that won't matter at all). Dono also won some challenges, resisted along with Ryan from an outsider's place and I think is seen as the better player between them 2. Both sides are trying to convince me how to vote, Richard and Brian are going for Dono, Dono and Ryan for Brian, so again I seem to be a swing vote. Personally, the best option for me would be to stay with Dono and Ryan. They would need me, it is the best way to feel safe at final 4. With Richard and Brian remained, they could turn against me, Ryan could feel traited and could go there way. But with Dono and Ryan, I could either eliminate Richard (which I wouldn't want to) or make a tie between Richard and Dono, which doesn't bother me at all. Of course, a bad thing would be if Richard wins immunity, cause then I could become a target. So I will do anything possible to reach the next challente, which I truly want to win as a little revenge.
2349 days 8 hours ago
ThePug
Dono | Voting Confessional, Day 18, Hmong

*scribbles name on parchment*

BRIAN :*

"I've come to respect you in many ways, despite what I've heard. I think you are a fantastic player, and I wish you the best man."
2349 days 5 hours ago
ThePug
Ryan | Voting Confessional, Day 18, Hmong

Mhm, I was planning on staying loyal to Brian all the way until F4 but Andrew came up to Dono and I basically wanting to get rid of Brian. I mean, I'm thinking he's obviously not lying because he voted for him last round? So what would he lose from voting him out yet again, I don't believe he's lying but if he is, I give him hella props but I that'd be stupid.

*UNCAPS PEN*

You aren't fooling me, I know you don't have an idol and if I don't pull the trigger now, you may win Final 4 immunity and I may be the one going home. I cannot allow that to happen, I know I'm fucking you, when you trust me BUT this is the only way, I set myself up to make Final 3.

*writes Brian's name*
https://68.media.tumblr.com/6516348ebb2478094d6196bba04c8b7e/tumblr_nzimhacg1Z1sq0qzoo1_500.gif
2349 days 3 hours ago
ThePug
Andrew | Voting Confessional, Day 18, Hmong

Brian

'Too much agressiveness, too much manipulation... you have to be more calm and patient if you want to achieve a good result'
2349 days 3 hours ago
ThePug

It's gonna be an interesting vote, Brian is struggling so much. He cam to me and said that Richard is throwing my name out. It coud be true or not, that doesn't change my plans at all. In the end I've proposed Richard to throw a vote to Dono, telling him that I am decided to vote for Brian and that Dono and Ryan will most probably do the same. This way, in case Brian really has an idol (very weak chances though) and he doesn't vote for Dono, the vote chosen by Brian could be saved. Personally I still feel safe, I hope I don't have a surprise prepared for this tribal, it would be so frustrating to get so near the finale and not reach it. Cause I'll win the last challenge, I can promise this. And then, I am so prepared for speeches, I really like them and I think I know how to handle them.
2349 days 2 hours ago
Hufus
DONO IS MY KING!!! Unfortunately it meant losing brian in the process, RIP...
2348 days 23 hours ago
ThePug

So Brian is very frustrated after the last vote, what can I say, again, he's way too aggressive and impulsive to not be eliminated until a finale. Somehow we can deny that he is intelligent, but he didn't play the great game he's thinking. He did a lot of mistakes, the fact that he tried to manipulate, he was seen as the greatest villain in the series, he maybe will receive the fan favourite award... doesn't matter, cause if we stay and analyse his game, it's full of mistakes. It's like a tennis player that is so elegant, hits the ball beautifully, he gives the impression that he's a master, but in reality he can't go 2 points without hitting it in the net, on the outs etc. He says it with his mouth, I voted against Logan and Ikah who were voting alongside him at that times. Why did he put his trust on me then? He said that he has an idol which just showed his desperation and convinced us that he doesn't, when maybe we would have thought about him having an idol if he would have shut up. So he didn't play such a great game he thinks. Not to mention his mistakes before the merge.
Anyway, I could have give another thought to an ideal final 3 for me. Initially I said that Ryan and Richard would be the easiest to be beaten. But now, I'm starting to think that Ryan found out some things about my game, he could appreciate it and not that I would want Dono and Richard more than him in the final, but I could want Ryan to stand in the jury. Ok, a vote against him could make him react against me, but I feel that him in the jury would be beneficial for me. Now I can't wait for the challenge, I hope it's tonight, I'm very motivated to see myself in the finale before the tribal. This time for real, not like I initially saw myself in the final 6.
2348 days 22 hours ago
ThePug

'Thank you Andrew, that's all I would ask of you is to consider it. You've already done so much to help me man, if there's any way I can help you I will'
Wow, look at that! He shouldn't have told that at a moment like this. Of course there is a way you can help, give me your vote as a juror...
2348 days 22 hours ago
ThePug
Dono, Richard, Andrew | Conversation, Day 18, Hmong

Dono: i don't plan on voting for ryan tonight guys. i know i offered you guys what i offered you but you both said you'd think about it and gave me nothing else. i have a sinking feeling that was because you were definitely going to vote me out. I am sorry that I have to do this, but we are voting richard. you can force a tie and make fire, but that's the best I can say.

i hope my decision doesn't hurt too much, I don't like making decisions like this but it is survivor and I know in my heart which decision is right. i know this game well enough to understand that. I know I can beat Ryan in final tribal council, so i'll leave it up to fire, as survivor demands. <3
2348 days 22 hours ago
ThePug

I literally have no idea what to do. Strategically I should vote out Richard, but it would be a vote that would turn another juror against me and would be a text used to call me not trustful. Ryan told me that Richard wants to vote for me. As long as Ryan and Dono are voting to Richard, I don't care, he would just eliminate himself from start, but I would feel sorry to vote for a person that is helping me right now. But the game is not about feelings on another hand. I have to make a decision quickly I guess, so I try to hurry.

open group

[VL] Kolby's Survivor - Venezuela

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!