This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Kolby's Survivor: Norway

Topic » Kolby's Survivor: Norway

2325 days 2 hours ago
Raydiz33
Brian’s a decent player
2325 days 2 hours ago
ThePug
Kasey | Confessional, Day 1, Mammut

So, I’m not rushing into anything and am just lying low for now. I’m chill with Nick, I can work with him, and Noah cams talking to me. I trust him as far as I can throw him but like idk these people.

Sorry for a short UTR irrel confessional but it’s night one! I’ll have more to say later
2325 days 1 hour ago
ThePug
Silver | Confessional, Day 1, Ulver

We Won The first challenge of the season im so proud of the Ulver tribe, but lets be honest John won us that immunity. After the challenge John, Purple, and I quickly made an alliance called "The Actives". For my other tribe mates I played a couple of frookies with Path, I haven't really talked to Galaxy, and me and Cole had a nice conversation on Skype. I know Noah and Brian from other games and apparently they had a issue during the challenge. Brian told me hes gunning form Noah which is probably false because there on each other friends page but whatever. Noah wants me to be his sheep and he said he'll take me to final 2, so im going to follow him everywhere and let him control my every move =). Hell no Noahs a threat and I already knew that coming into this game, the first chance i get im taking him out. Okay bye Silver Out i need a slogan or something.
2325 days 1 hour ago
IceBear
Brian fishes for drama and Noah delivers. I was going to say he reminds me of FireX, but it turns out he copied off of Noah (according to his confessional.)
2325 days 1 hour ago
IceBear
Also, Zach was a beast in The Power Struggle Series so he knows what he is doing. I've heard of DJ before and I think he has potential. Purple for me is a wildcard. I may be reading this wrong, but he reminds me of Zyler from Mexico. I think he'll make merge and go far, but he could get screwed when the numbers shrink.
2325 days 1 hour ago
Raydiz33
Purple reminds me of pika with the strategy
2325 days 1 hour ago
IceBear
I've played with purple before in Bennett's series. He won that season because he knew when to take out his biggest threat and partner to propel his game. He also somehow talked his way into the F2 even though he would clearly win the game.
2325 days 1 hour ago
SammySosaTV
Purple is an alright player but he really benefited from being on a Koror-type tribe and with a bunch of doofuses at that. I'd say he's a B player at best, but he could, and may, go far. I just don't think he has what it takes to win this season.
2325 days ago
IceBear
I agree with Sammy and Cody. He has potential, but he would need some Will luck if he's going to win. (No offense to either of them)
2325 days ago
ThePug
Yeah, I don't believe Purple is the most amazing player ever. But no where near Jack. Jack WAS a sheep. Purple would be acting as if he was a sheep. He has the strategic chops to maneuver through the game not coming up a threat is what he's trying to say.

I have high hopes for Purp. I think he'll do fairly well!
2325 days ago
ThePug
Hey guys & gals! BigBen's back with his TWENTY-SIXTH season, after a lengthy break. I played in it back in August of this year and it was a wonderfully hosted game for the short period I was in it. If you're looking for a group game I'd definitely recommend this one :')

https://tengaged.com/group/7592-application-group-apps-open/forum/topic/21225901
2325 days ago
Raydiz33
Already applied :)
2325 days ago
Raydiz33
@Kolby
I see what your saying about purple not coming up as a target but it’s all gonna come down to if he makes it on what type of jury these people are. Some jurors look at not coming up as a target as an amazing feature but some think that you didn’t really do anything. Purple has potential. I say he either goes to the end or goes early Jury
2324 days 12 hours ago
ThePug
John | Confessional, Day 2, Ulver

You have BLESSED me in terms of an opening tribe. I don't want to jinx it but we should be in good shape. Hoping to win more like Tandang (and then hopefully not implode down the road but we'll get there when we get there).

Of the people in the game that I have played with in the past, I am most excited about getting to work with Cole. I know he can be a strong ally so despite not always being on the same side, I'm hoping we get a good start here.

We obviously have a strong tribe in many regards. I think even the people who didn't show up are strong and at least poked in so it was great to see lots of activity and competence. From the jump, Purple and Silver approached me saying that we the "Actives" need to stay together. Listen, I will agree to whatever I have to but as far as I'm concerned, I pulled most of the weight of our team so anyone else can really prove themselves just as well. It is good to know though that if we were to go to tribal, I have that trio I can fall back on. From talking to Silver, he seems like someone I can gel with and Purple hasn't rubbed me the wrong way either so I can appreciate that.

Alexander is interesting - first time actually playing together but we are friendly. I think he may be a little gamebotty but only time will tell. I know he's strong but he'll need to be kept on a short leash for this opening stage of the game.
2324 days 12 hours ago
ThePug
Silver | Confessional, Day 2, Ulver

Idk if this is that important but I had a talk with Kasey and I found out that her and Path don't like each other from another group game. Also Kasey is my favorite person in this cast she's so easy to talk with, and on the flip side Path offered me a gift 🎁 if he gives me a gift, he would be my new best friend and we will go to finals together (maybe). I also stalked some people's friends page and I found a lot of good info.
1. Purple & Brian are friends
2. Crystal & Purple are friends
3. Kasey & Galaxy are friends
4. Noah and Ziggy are friends
5. Noah & BlueJay are friends
6. Noah and Brian are friends
Also Brian and Ziggy played in a group game together recently, idk if they were allign our not but it still counts for something. I'm such a stalker 😂😂😂

open group

[VL] Kolby's Survivor - Venezuela

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!