This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Kolby's Survivor: Australia - The Great Barrier Reef

Topic » Kolby's Survivor: Australia -..

2166 days 15 hours ago
ThePug
JP | Confessional, Day 5, Eora

(Day 3)
I came into this game knowing my weaknesses. One of them being the elements, so I had expected the elements to get to me, but not this early. God I miss my family. My sister Lilly and my brother Renny really wanted me to come out and do this though, so I have to tough it out. This morning Jake and Eddie really helped me through that emotional time and the three of us really bonded outside of Australia. Following this we were called into the challenge and seeing Matyas gone, I personally was shook- his strategy of voting for himself was pure genius and I expected him to go far, so now that a big threat like him is gone I’m thinking yuhhhh. That’s when it happens. The most vile ruthless twist in the game that could send me down in an inferno to hell. Kolby doesn’t have to say it. I know what it is by the look on his face. “Drop. Your. Buffs.” My heart is pounding. I turn to my tribe and hold Muds hand, praying I stick with a few of these guys. I pull out my new buff.... it’s blue- Eora. Immediately I look around. Eddie- pink, Patrick- pink, Mud- pink, Stoner- pink... FUCK! Jake- blue. Okay, all hope isn’t lost. I look over and see Julian, JB, JJ, Zach, and Chris all have a blue buff as well. That’s when I realize I’m legitimately fucked! Original ZForZOmbila is over here! We assemble to the new tribe mats and get into place for the challenge. I made sure I was a runner so I could reach out to Patrick. I pull him aside and he already knows what to do- he votes me into exile. Since I’m in the minority I need that idol and I need safety in case we lose in order to survive the swap. The challenge commenced and I give it my all, and we had a slight lead over NuZForZOmbila when Jake starts the puzzle. Just like that Jake waltzed himself over the the immunity idol and we win the challenge! Yuhhhh! For the third time in a row. I then decide to vote Eddie into the exile in hopes that he will find the idol, because I know if he does it’s practically like me finding it for myself. So we waltz ourselves back to camp as a new tribe and IMMEDIATELY I notice some sort of tension. Jake and I look at each other and sit down and start to whisper and talk once conversation started picking up around camp. We realized it was the two of us against the world, because everyone and their mother knows Zach JB and Julian and friends. Over the course of the next few hours Jake deduces that our best pitch would be throwing Zach under the bus hard because of his status as a former Eora, but I’m just not so sure about it, because in my head I’m thinking there’s no way I’m going to go against that established majority when I can more likely than not overturn it and capitalize off of those numbers, eventually having them cannibalize themselves.  Jake and I agree to split up and gain more information on the tribe, because as usual, Zach isn’t much of a talker. I see that Chris isn’t really keen on talking with anyone either, so I think to myself, yuh why not. I get to conversing with Chris to surprisingly find a real genuine connection, by far the quickest one in this game. I was ELATED to find out his hatred of his former tribe-mates and his eagerness to work with me. We spoke for hours and hours about random shit and made fun of each other all night, becoming insomniacs and eventually talking game. His concern for the friendship JB Julian and Zach all posses and his infatuation with their status as “spectacular survivor players” really seemed like an angle I wanted to work, however just like Jake, I do worry of his paranoia. He and I continue to bond and begin to set a plan into motion for a long term safety arrangement. Thinking from here, I wanted to have Jake and Chris bond because at this point, those two trusting each other would leave me with no doubt in my mind that we could run this tribe. Chris’ connection with JJ allows me to easily get to know him, but he seems to be inexplicably focused on game, almost immediately playing with the numbers

IT GOT CUT OFF IT WAS LONG

....and making chats. So it’s official, to retaliate Julian, Zach, and JB the four of us have created an alliance- a shaky one, but it’s all I can get being in a swapped minority. That’s when it happens. Out of the fucking blue JJ adds JB to our chat. In my head I’m thinking “brown cow! stunning!” Because if I was shocked and pissed and all of the above America say it with me- FUCK. Immediately Chris and I start cussing out to the moon because JB is clearly in with JJ and crawling to the others and informing them. I had already known that JJ was playing both sides and was “working” with those three and was cool with it as long as he was doing it for safety and loyal to us. But now everything is in shambles and the only thing that’s running through my mind is that if idiots could fly this place would be an airport.
Ignoring the abundance of obvious playing both sides, Jake and I fear that pink blood won’t draw pink blood this round out of fear, but immediately Chris gets in JJs ear and convinced him otherwise that JB should just not be included in our majority, so possibly JJ isn’t as clued in as I might’ve thought. Unfortunately for JJ, he has made it very clear that he wants Zach out, who he sees as an outsider; that is information I’ll hold onto until I need Zach, but that won’t work out unless he gets more social; the same thing goes for Julian. Clearly they are comfortable enough in their former tribal lines to stay strong. So now we have a core five, a core four minus JB, a core three minus JJ, and a core two between Jake and I. All this has happened and we didn’t even lose the fucking challenge! Jake and I have HAD IT. OH-FISH-E-ALY. That’s when we decide to reach out to our lads over there on NuZForZOmbila. Mud and Patrick are over there living their best lives and Jake decides that if we lie and convince them that we need JB sent to exile in order for one of us to survive, they’ll vote for him and JJ will be trapped into voting with the three or risk forcing a tie. I know that Mud Eddie and Patrick and likely the rest of OG Eora will be on board. But because it is a lie, I want Jake to take initiative and convince the others, because once the votes are revealed and it is revealed we had more pull than we let on, the lie will have come from Jake and any distrust will head his way. Deciding to stay out of my tribes drama for not going to tribal, I have some fun re connecting with my relationships from OG Eora. Honestly, people are too vote oriented in this game. Like Jesus. *readjusts buff* I ponder to myself, as I oftern do, and think... what do I want to happen? I decide that Eora sticking together and chopping one of the two original ZForZOmbila, namely Brandan, who is trying to sway Mud and Stoner, would be best. So I make it VERY clear to Mud and Patrick that I’m #EORASTRONG and that #EORANEEDSTOSTICKTOGETHER which, don’t get me wrong, they do, but not for too long. At this point, the sun starts to set and I begin looking up at the stars just to appreciate how much it means to me to be out here. As a superfan I want nothing more than to do well in this game and I want to cherish every second I have in it. It’s so fucking surreal. *lets a tear droplet fall out and wipes it* The hashtag #GreatBarrierWeenie appears on the bottom of the screen as is fades off into commercial.
2166 days 15 hours ago
ThePug
JP | Confessional, Day 5, Eora

(Day 4)
Guess who’s back back back again! *sips canteen* This morning I get up and out of the corner of my eye on the edge of a shelter is a rat! I want to capture it but then a tribe of vegans approaches me and tells me not to. I leave the spider alone, and the shelter remains rat free.. for now... *camera pans to my tribemates*
Nothing has changed on Eora though; Chris still hates everyone, JJ is still playing both sides, I’m still underestimating JB, and Julian isn’t being much of a talker. All things are in balance. Feel the balance. Live lokai.
After winning my third clue at the challenge yesterday I decide to keep hunting for the idol, just praying to my lord and savior BenDeLaCreme that I find the darn thing! *laughs in Ben Driebergen* I don’t find it. Again. I feel like I’ve stuck my hand in so many holes out here in Australia looking for pleasure and I just can’t find any :///. But my idol hunt wasn’t the only one I was clued in on. My relationship with Eddie, which I value the most, was why I voted him into Exile. After asking me which location he should search, I suggested the “planks”, because who goes love a good plank yuhhh! And just like that he waltzes himself over to me and grabs his crotch and pulls out... the EXILE. IDOL. I couldn’t believe what I saw! It was in my hands! It was brown cow stunning! A part of me wanted to lie to Eddie to convince him I was in the minority to get the idol for myself, but I opted to let him hold onto his find, as it just is the right thing to do. I’m so fucking proud of him! *does a little dance* As a superfan, it’s a dream come true to witness a first in Kolby’s Survivor history. *readjusts buff* I know keep my lips sealed about this and hope that Eddie does too, as it does the most damage when nobody knows about it. Come throughhhhh.
The sun is blistering hot and I can feel it burn on my cracker-white skin as we waltz ourselves into the challenge arena. As I had presumed, Brandan was voted out at tribal council and had a blow up, calling out Mud Nikki and Patrick respectively. I have full intent to find out what that tea is later, but for now I gotta get my head in the challenge! Wanting to get hyped for what looked like an endurance comp, I turned my head to Chris, who looked upset and was making eye contact with Tashi, who clearly felt alone and outnumbered because of OG Eora’s loyalty. That’s when it hit me that Tashi and Chris were working together. Swiftly and with great conviction, an idea blossomed in my head... in the event Eora won again, what if I sent Tashi to exile? She would be safe and there is no risk of her finding the idol? Nah. That would force OG Eora to eat one of their own right away. Why rock the boat when you’re steering it? I’ll just send one of the OG Eora who has been coasting by without being noticed, do them a favor. Havoc can wreak itself, it doesn’t need me shoving it into the spotlight just yet. But of course right as I come to that conclusion Chris wants to vote Tashi into exile. *rolls eyes* We’ll see. You know I have other matters to attend to than causing chaos- like this challenge! It’s a 24 hour tribal endurance, so we all have to do our part. After an hour in, I really feel it in my arms and I’m almost ready to drop, but I know I have to keep it up. I’m just hoping by tomorrow these guys will drop, because I’m DYING over here. Now, let’s get back to this challenge! I’ll see you later losers!
2166 days 11 hours ago
ThePug
The Exile Island twist as a whole is really starting to come into play - with Ombila losing (like usual, haha.) they're looking like their headed to Tribal Council and one member to Exile. Finally we're having a "flashy" play, with Tashi being the last original Ombila and most likely picked off, the majority of older Ombila has voted to send her to Exile to save her from the vote and cannibalize an Eora member.

EI has affected the game already but not to this degree yet. Eddie found the Exile Idol, and JB was saved from the vote; but it was definitely indirectly and seemingly a random vote from the opposing tribe. This is much more apparent that it's for strategic purposes!

Getting another Tribal Council from the Ombila tribe, with Tashi being gone means Mud's plan of wanting to go for Eddie will probably come into full swing. However, will he be smart enough to play the Exile Idol? And if so, are we looking at a potential 4*-0 vote? That'll definitely put a kink into the Eora majority and divide them. Additionally, Tashi will come back on the next round seemingly like the easy vote only to pop out the idol. This is going to be some fun Tribal Councils coming up!
2166 days 10 hours ago
ThePug
Julian | Confessional, Day 5, Eora

2166 days 10 hours ago
ThePug
Chris has found the #Eora Tribe Hidden Immunity Idol.
2166 days 10 hours ago
ThePug
JB | Confessional, Day 5, Ombila

sorry i havent sent any confessionals after my first one. im not home for the next few days so timing is rough, as is my laptop usage.

it's been nice avoiding tribal council since the first day and ive been able to be calm about the game. i have a majority on my tribe with my original Ombila and Julian is very close with Zach, which helps me out a good deal. Being a member of OG Ombila that is getting devastated by votes is actually a good thing for me as I become a more likely option for a swing vote down the line. Regardless, I really like my position now and I hope the good fortune continues in the future for me.
2166 days 7 hours ago
ThePug
Mud | Skype Confessional, Day 5, Ombila

This tribal LOLi called it
I just don’t want to go home
Chris wants Patrick and Nikki gone but I want Eddie gone
Pikki is a threat but not until later and they can be a shield
But I guess they have a personal vendetta
Voting Eddie also makes me have the least blood on my hands
Chris already knows I don’t trust Eddie and he can use that against me
Chris knows too much...he’ll expose me hardcore if he leaves
But as long as I kiss the duo’s ass, I’ll be safe till merge

https://gyazo.com/5cef21709a6725e825eb7dca2389feef

Trust me, I understand completely LMFAO
I’m just trying to convince him that voting Eddie is the best
But I’m playing for me, and I’m not gonna change my vote if it’s better for his game
2166 days 7 hours ago
ThePug
Mud, Patrick, Nikki | Conversation, Day 5, Ombila

[5:52:46 PM] Mud In the Wilderness: Hiya peeps!
[6:01:05 PM] Patrick: hey all
[6:02:47 PM] Mud In the Wilderness: So basically
[6:03:14 PM] Mud In the Wilderness: Eddie wanted an alliance with me and Chris LOL
[6:03:21 PM] Mud In the Wilderness: And this group chat exists
[6:05:29 PM] Mud In the Wilderness: But y’all are pretty cool and I don’t want you to leave
[6:07:46 PM] Patrick: oh wow
[6:07:50 PM] Patrick: you're the swing vote
[6:07:53 PM] Patrick: get that big edit
[6:08:09 PM] Patrick: do you know who eddie wants to vote for
[6:09:22 PM] Mud In the Wilderness: Eyyy getting that CPP5 for keeping the heroes safe :)
[6:09:42 PM] Mud In the Wilderness: He didn’t say who he wants out yet
[6:10:42 PM] Patrick: I’ll message him later too I guess
[6:10:47 PM] Patrick: and I’ll see what he tells me
[6:11:00 PM] Mud In the Wilderness: Alright
[6:11:17 PM] Patrick: between Eddie and Chris though I don’t know who we should vote for
[6:11:37 PM] Patrick: Chris is underrated imo. He always manages to fly under the radar and go far.
[6:11:54 PM] Patrick: though I don’t doubt Eddie is a good player too
[6:12:07 PM] Mud In the Wilderness: Chris said that he thinks you want him out
[6:12:16 PM] Patrick: omg
[6:12:18 PM] Mud In the Wilderness: And the only reason why he’s thinking of voting you
[6:12:28 PM] Patrick: I almost always work with chris in games LOL
[6:12:33 PM] Mud In the Wilderness: But he’s more than willing to work with you guys
[6:12:33 PM] Patrick: I don’t know why he’d have that idea
[6:12:44 PM] Patrick: then again I’m in here talking about how dangerous he is (Kate)
[6:12:56 PM] Mud In the Wilderness: Lmao eddies dangerous too
[6:13:20 PM] Mud In the Wilderness: Every single person I talked to on our original tribe said they talked to Eddie
[6:13:32 PM] Patrick: Eddie is well connected for sure
[6:13:39 PM] Mud In the Wilderness: And I wouldn’t say this unless I didn’t believe him
[6:13:49 PM] Mud In the Wilderness: He made a f2 deal with me day 1
[6:13:56 PM] Patrick: oh wow
[6:13:56 PM] Mud In the Wilderness: And I think he made multiple
[6:14:24 PM] Patrick: he messaged me day 1 but never offered anything like that
[6:14:34 PM] Patrick: I won’t feel bad to vote him off now
[6:14:49 PM] Patrick: bye felicia
[6:16:34 PM] Mud In the Wilderness: Like literally he said it within the first few messages
[6:16:52 PM] Mud In the Wilderness: And I’ve never talked with him once before the game besides hosting
[6:17:45 PM] Mud In the Wilderness: Everyone knows Chris is a threat and he isn’t as socially strong as Eddie
[6:21:46 PM] Patrick: yeah I don’t know if Chris is that close with the other eoras
[6:22:03 PM] Patrick: so I’m good with keeping him for now
[6:23:22 PM] Mud In the Wilderness: I don’t think so either
[6:23:33 PM] Mud In the Wilderness: When Nikki comes online we can make it official
[6:24:53 PM] Mud In the Wilderness: We also need an alliance name
[6:44:07 PM] Patrick: I’ll think of one
[6:55:32 PM] Mud In the Wilderness: Kk
[7:00:37 PM] avatar 20 // nikki: Chris suggested a final 2 w me too which is sketch
[7:01:00 PM] avatar 20 // nikki: I was like sure? But I don’t know him ... and he’s notorious for being a player
[7:01:15 PM] avatar 20 // nikki: I’m down with either decision y’all think is safer
[7:01:41 PM] avatar 20 // nikki: I just personally like this as a f3 because I think I had really good first impressions of you both
[7:08:09 PM] Mud In the Wilderness: Yeah this f3 needs to go all the way
[7:08:43 PM] Mud In the Wilderness: Me @ us exposing f2s
[7:28:35 PM] Patrick: why have Eddie and Chris asked for a final 2 with everyone except for me
[7:28:49 PM] Patrick: I’m offended
[7:53:25 PM] Mud In the Wilderness: Lmfao
2166 days 3 hours ago
chillum
eddie and chris and pretty much gone
2165 days 23 hours ago
chillum
tbh cant wait for season 14 kolby will be a banger for sure
2165 days 16 hours ago
ThePug
Nikki | Voting Confessional, Day 5, Ombila

*walks up to the urn and writes down a name*
I vote ... Eddie
*shrugs*
Me, Mud and Patrick are in a final 3 and unfortunately since Tashi went to exile ... you’re the next choice! Love you though!
*blows kisses and puts vote in urn*

[ sorry for my lack of confessionals btw! I get back from NYC on Monday so I should for sure have more confessionals and activity by then ]
2165 days 16 hours ago
ThePug
Mud | Voting Confessional, Day 5, Ombila

I’m voting for Eddie, definitely the best strategic move for me at the moment, even if it isn’t the best for others. You have social connections up the wazoo, and I need to be the one with the best social game here. I do not want you to make merge and slide through. I don’t think your final 2 deal with me is genuine, but if it is then I am genuinely sorry. See you later.
2165 days 16 hours ago
ThePug
Patrick | Confessional, Day 6, Ombila

Now that things are starting to go down I figured I would write a confessional. This latest loss was quite sad but good for the season I suppose. I figured that Tashi would get sent to Exile which made this challenge really important but I guess the Ombila curse was too powerful to do anything about.

The fact that this game is shaping up to be so divided based on original tribal lines is interesting, but I don't know if it's going to hold. I've worked with both Julian and JB from Ombila in past games so the option of working with them again in this game is on the table, but we'll see how that unfolds. I genuinely like my original tribe members, and I think they're all pleasant so I'm happy to work with Eora members exclusively as well. Also, I managed to be swapped with all the people I wanted to work with. I've been close with Mud from the beginning, Nikki and Eddie are both people that reached out to me on Day 1, and Chris is someone I have experience playing with.

This Tribal made me realize that I don't think I'm going to win this game. I think I'll do well, but I won't win, mostly because I feel like people are being received so much better than me. And by that I mean I'm not in a position of power nor do I have that many deals. Granted, Nikki offered me a Final 2 and I'm going to stay loyal to that queen until the end but I feel like our safety rests in the hands of Mud which will ultimately reflect better on him than either of us. Eddie and Chris are supposedly voting for me, but Mud teaming up with Nikki & I is enough to blindside Eddie out of this game.

Thankfully I don't think there's any way I can get shit for this vote because Eddie and Chris haven't promised me anything so it's not like I'm flipping on them or being shady (unlike Mud). All I'm doing is telling Eddie that I want Chris out (which he promptly told Mud) so that Eddie doesn't think there's any way he gets voted out tonight. I think Mud is doing a good enough job making Eddie feel safe to begin with to avoid any looming idol plays, so I'm feeling good. Hopefully I don't get voted out tonight as that would be quite devastating, so fingers crossed.
2165 days 16 hours ago
ThePug
Eddie | Confessional, Day 6, Ombila

*Votes for Patrick*

Sorry but you’re a threat in this game socially and the easy option went to exile. Better you than me. Next time try to make a better connection with the puppet-master aka me.
2165 days 13 hours ago
ThePug
Stoner | Confessional, Day 6, Ombila

Man mud is stubborn as fuck.

He’s def shady and playing everyone but I don’t have a choice but to work with him. Patrick hates me,  Nikki is his close ally.

For some reason mud thinks it’s smart to keep Patrick. pretty sure it’s just to guarantee he merges. Fuck it. I’m voting Patrick

I called Patrick out on Skype lol prolly not smart but  I want him to be on his edge. I want them to know I find shit out :P

It’ll prolly be Eddie or myself going home which blows. Ik Eddie talks to everyone but Eddie is my closest ally.

open group

[VL] Kolby's Survivor - Venezuela

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!