This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~The Ninth Runway~

Topic » ~The Ninth Runway~

3424 days 19 hours ago
HighNoon
I think Rim & Potato would like to disagree and probably even Broomhilda. The only real "pageant" queen that has won is Adriana and I wouldn't consider the Snatched family to be pageant either tbh. That's more Miss Chi, Moxanne, Rehab, Ciilantro, Ivonka etc.
3424 days 19 hours ago
HighNoon
*lights dim*

This is your last chance for you to save yourself from elimination dont fuck it up!

Drina:

Justine: http://youtu.be/9tpMX0XQaSA
3424 days 19 hours ago
HighNoon
Justine: .be
3424 days 19 hours ago
HighNoon
I am very proud of both of you girls. This is a top 5 lipsync in TDR HISTORY! but I have made my decision.
Justine Time, your lip sync saved you, shantay you stay.

Drina Vodka, I'm sorry to do this remember that you are a superstar, but sashay away.

challenge 10 will be up soon.
3424 days 19 hours ago
mahogany
*hugs Drina*
3424 days 19 hours ago
mahogany
*chokes him w/ a tentacle*
3424 days 18 hours ago
andalarew_2231
Thank you Tavie

Sad to see you go Drina :(
3424 days 17 hours ago
Giraffez
*smiles*thank you Tayvie good to know the house if Buckel does better during all star seasons *curtsies walks off stage* oh and remember I'm the queen of the in a lip sync *sissy dat walk back to the workroom*
3424 days 16 hours ago
Giraffez
also just watched Justine's lip sync and THANK YOU first person to say my name CORRECTLY

open group

Tayvie's Drag Race Nine

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!