This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~The Workroom~

Topic » ~The Workroom~

3322 days 21 hours ago
konohavillage1
*slurp*
*lip pop*
3321 days 17 hours ago
rory17
*unpacks bags*
3321 days 17 hours ago
rory17
*confessional* I feel so lonely and worthless right now because everyone who I have cared about has left, everyone else that is left hates me, and everyone else left is a threat to my game. I need to step it up this week or else this is yet again the end of the road for Rory Patricks.
3321 days 16 hours ago
konohavillage1
*confessional* :l
3321 days 1 hour ago
DarkLordScorpio
*emotional teary ott confessional* I'm really worried that people don't think I'm a real contender in this competition and that they think I've been playing it safe and floating on by. I try my hardest every challenge and constantly produce high quality looks. The time for just being safe is over now, so I'm hoping I really start to get a bit more spotlight. For better or for worse, I just want attention and at least some critiques, even if it's some constructive criticism just so I know where I'm going wrong and what I need to improve, because this competition means a lot to me and I really wanna make it far.
3319 days 8 hours ago
konohavillage1
*confessional* it's wild that three of us has never even lipsynced. This last round will be do or die
3316 days 20 hours ago
rory17
*confessional* This will be on goddamn tough runway....
3316 days 20 hours ago
rory17
*talking to myself* I am drag's next superstar! Don't listen to anybody....even if I do have have to lip-sync!

*walks over to mirror*

*tears up due to nervousness*

*fixes make-up*

*confessional* I can do this! I have waited 7 seasons to get on this show! I am not giving up now even though I may need to lip-sync and go home! The wait for this show was nerve wracking enough. I may have gotten pushed down and let down by other contenders of this competition, but that doesn't stop me from becoming drag's next superstar.
3312 days 21 hours ago
rory17
*talks to self* I have made it farther than I expected. I am not going to expect this win tbh. I hope I do well!

*walks back to runway*
3312 days 21 hours ago
DarkLordScorpio
Man, I really don't seem very popular :( maybe I shouldn't have changed the colours of my looks so much
3312 days 21 hours ago
rory17
You or Opal is gonna for sure tbh

open group

Tayvie's Drag Race Nine

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!