This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~Challenge 9: The Second Roast of Tayvie Noon~

Topic » ~Challenge 9: The Second Roast..

3328 days 17 hours ago
rory17
I'm sorry...I meant moaned -.-
3328 days 17 hours ago
AlanDuncan
Runway - http://i.imgur.com/yU8AuIC.png

This is Tayvie's Drag Race SEASON SEVEN.

If i'm not gonna go there now. When am I gonna go there dear.

I'm slaying this runway and if last weeks runway was Vanilla when this is every flavour imaginable. Sun out. Tits out. Opal is nudity. Opal is life. Opal is Tayvie's next drag superstar.
3328 days 17 hours ago
rory17
This week, I have decided to make a more flowery, nature look and I want to look presentable for you on the runway: http://prntscr.com/6ld4vf

First up, we have the 100% plastic queen....Detox! Oh wait- never mind....16.9 Fl Oz! This bitch doesn't have anyone fashion sense, so she just takes a piece of plastic off of Alaska's dress: https://flavorwire.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/alaska-episode-1-rucap.png then puts that plastic on a sprite bottle, and calls it a day. Sweetie, there is a difference between trash and treasure. If you want to wear trash looks, go to Kris Jenner, not Tayvie's Drag Race. http://magazine.cultcosmetics.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/ClaireNailFile.gif
#NOTNOSHADE

This next queen has very cheap looks, as if she were the birth child of Kelly Mantle and Serena Cha Cha- that's right! Ally O'Vera has many many different skills.....I didn't say they were good skills though. She can lip-sync, make cheap outfits, and suck dick good- that third one is the only thing that is keeping her in this competition. Ally finally won for the House of Buckel....it's about time...
#NOTNOSHADE

Next to Ally is the queen who was lonely on Valentine's Day- Amaya Valentine! On week three, it was the acting challenge. As Medusa said earlier, her role was the Ghost of Miscarriage Present. Whoever made up her name must have based it off her drag race gameplay- a irrelevant ghost queen who is currently on Tavyie's Drag Race 7. Amaya is known for her mediocre fashion which is basically the same outfit in different colors and then getting called out for copying other queens. This queen has had a HELL of a ride here. #NOTNOSHADE

To the right of me, I have a ghetto ass Kelly Clarkson.....*whispers* no, I am not talking about Triplechin* I am talking about Keleisha LaClarkson! Does this queen know what makeup is? I don't think so because that is why I see her rubbing Nutella and Strawberries on her face in the workroom....maybe that is why her makeup is so dark. Keleisha is known for her Stardoll looks, though idk why she is using that because it is for stars. #NOTNOSHADE

*twists nipple* OW MEDUSA! WTF WAS THE FOR? Oh right- Medusa Nippletwist! Medusa is known for either for her fishy looks or for her looking like a pig.....or both....is it the blush she uses? Medusa has a tendency to either slay the runway or have a dress that makes her look like Carrie Bradshaw (and you call me Carrie?) #NOTNOSHADE

Next up is Opal, the bad luck diamond. Just like the diamond, Opal has many bad qualities like her ability to not shine at all and her ability to be unpretty.  Opal uses the same doll every week for her challenges. She has used it more than Tayvie has used this challenge. I don't deserve to be here? You have talent? Both of these have my response- since when? #NOTNOSHADE

Next is Triplechin. Her looks are so lazy. I walked in on her eating eating Cheetos and Twinkies with Mama June..... I guess she picked her drag name right. Triplechin and I have nicknames for each other! I call her Pig in a Wig! #NOTNOSHADE

Last and least is Tayvie Fucking Noon! This bitch I recently heard was engaged....when is the abortion?? Tayvie is known for picking the same challenges over and over again with a smile on her face. I wonder if Tayvie has contacts on when she does runway because OBVIOUSLY, SHE SEES TRIPLECHIN AND KELEISHA LACLARKSON AS CHALLENGE WINNERS!  #ALLTALLSHADE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As much as I would like to put other people here, Amaya deserves to go. Other have said that I need to go due to being eliminated previously, but Amaya hasn't been a queen who deserves top 6 or 7 due to her not having enough potential. I am sorry Amaya, but you are the one who I think needs to go home :/
3328 days 17 hours ago
kaylee21
That's whack. You all are just basically siding with each other, to make me leave. And, if i do. Oh well, i hope that Riley wins. She deserves it, she's been slaying you bitches left and right. Riley or Rory, if i don't make it to next week, win for me. K? Cause the rest of the bitches are terrible.
3328 days 17 hours ago
kaylee21
Opal, no one's copying you sweetie. LOL. We have similar mindsets, i don't ever click on the pictures that you guys submit. I'm not worried about you. And, idk how my outfits are "Similar". Half of y'all bitches be looking busted as fuck, trying to throw something together and then say its "Drag" tf? Like i said earlier, DO NOT come for me, unless i send for you. Okay? K.
3328 days 17 hours ago
rory17
^^^^^^^^I am sorry for putting you as the weakest :(
3328 days 17 hours ago
kaylee21
It's fine. I'm over it. I'm the target 'cause everyone is afraid of a little competition, hun. But, best believe. If i'm here next week, it's going to be on and poppin'.
3328 days 17 hours ago
konohavillage1
I'm typing my challenge now but I want to go ahead and throw my hat in there and say Amaya Valentine seems the weakest to me as well. Some of these girls threaten me, she doesn't. I don't feel the same drive from her, the willingness to win. And her cop out tonight on the answers just kind of makes me feel even more she won't be competitive enough to last as we get to the final stretch of the game.
3328 days 14 hours ago
konohavillage1
Okay, well first of all let's give some pity claps to Mrs. Tayvie. Maybe the marriage will give her a bigger budget for the next season. Yall know how Pamela Anderson and fucking Beiber get their OWN roast specials on Comedy Central?? With celebrity guests and an audience? Tayvie couldn't get none of that, poor thing.

Let's get started with Ally O'Vera from the infamous Haus of Buckel! You are SO talented, did you know? The only thing you wear out more than a lipsync is the fabric between your thighs. Not everyone can say that.

Congrats Keleshia on your short lived attempt at this season. You're welcome for that free HIGH on the chart, seems like it was the beginning of the end for you. Its alright though, if Iggy Azeala has taught us anything it's that you can still be successful if you're mediocre and have minimal talent.

Opal, http://imgur.com/fhGzblw.png

Medusa Nippletwist, how in the HELL  do you have the best chart history of any of us? I didn't even know you existed until you tried to come @ me sideways a couple challenges ago. You probably should thank all these girls who keep dropping out and giving you extra time on the show.

Amaya Valentine, there's no love for you here. Its interesting because when I was reading back on your material to make sure I didn't STEAL!!!!!!111111111 and I noticed you forgot to roast Ounces over there. I understand though, as much as we forget you it only makes sense that you forget us back. You have been forgetting to play this game too after all.

16 fl oz of the same idea. How are you gonna look basically the same all season and yet your chart is all over the place? Life in plastic is looking drastic if you don't bring back some of that week one flavor sis.

That's my time I think. But don't be sad! I might be leaving now, but Tayvie will probably bring me back! After all, nothing says "I deserve a second turn" like a middle of the pack performance, right Rory? In conclusion, hopefully yall get something to say about me in the future besides "OMG HER NAME IS TRIPLECHIN" and "SHE MADE FUN OF A DEAD GIRL." Bye fly.
3328 days 14 hours ago
rory17
*confessional* Did Triplechin's creative juices stop working? Oh wait- they have never work!
I knew that! But really queen? Is that all you fucking got? I barely got a read and the rest of these bitches got a paragraph.....like wtf?
3328 days 14 hours ago
rory17
*confessional continued* oh and that is a terrible impersonation of me. I wasn't mad about her picking a dead person to impersonate....I said something sarcastically, but you just don't know over the Internet, do you? I played around with her name a little bit in this challenge, but so what??
3328 days 13 hours ago
konohavillage1
did i even read rory? i never know when she's here and when she's out the game
3328 days 13 hours ago
konohavillage1
oh yeah, she got a small portion of airtime in my show towards the end, just like always.
3328 days 13 hours ago
rory17
Are you kidding? I have had more airtime than you lately, so idk what you're talking about
3328 days 12 hours ago
konohavillage1
damn that girl can dream
almost as good as she steals outfits from other queens

anyways here's my runway: http://imgur.com/Dx0FchD.png

I really just thought of those comediennes who always look like they woke up 14 minutes before the show started taping and they had the good sense to push the titties up so the attention would be on that and not her messy ass hair, outfit, or jokes.

open group

Tayvie's Drag Race Nine

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!