This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~The Ninth Runway~

Topic » ~The Ninth Runway~

3318 days 20 hours ago
mahogany
*hides underneath judges table*
3318 days 20 hours ago
HighNoon
I have made my decision
Amaya Valentine shantay you stay.

Ally O'vera I'm sorry my dear sashay away.
3318 days 20 hours ago
kaylee21
And THAT... BITCHES, is how the real ball rolls. I'm still here, cause i can lip sync my ass off. I'm not "Useless" at all. So, fuck you all for thinking i'm not here for a valid reason. I proved i am, TWICE now. I beat 2 irrelevant bitches out. And i'll continue to do so until i can't do it anymore.
3318 days 20 hours ago
rory17
You can't access Ally's video so you auto won....
3318 days 19 hours ago
Giraffez
OH HE'LL NO I DID NOT GET ELIMINATED BY A FILLER
3318 days 19 hours ago
Giraffez
Yeah you can
3318 days 19 hours ago
rory17
I can't
3318 days 19 hours ago
Giraffez
Why didn't you tell me I would of sent another one
3318 days 19 hours ago
kaylee21
Lmfao. You mad Ally? ;) It's okay. I'm not a filler. I'm still here, aren't i? Be jealous, boo. Haven't you all seen the shows where the under estimated bitch wins the whole thing? People always pick and degrade someone and then feel like shit when that person wins.
3318 days 19 hours ago
Giraffez
I mean come on if it's the lip sync I'll find and send a new one
3318 days 19 hours ago
rory17
It says it was blocked in my country for SME content and I didn't check until now...
3318 days 19 hours ago
Giraffez
Ok shut up we all know it should be you
3318 days 19 hours ago
kaylee21
And, i can access the video. I'm in the US. I guess it depends on where you're at. Regardless, his video was shit. That mf couldn't sing to save his life. And plus, once i'm chosen to lipsync, i'm fast about it. To make sure i get the best vid.
3318 days 19 hours ago
kaylee21
BUT. It wasn't... :P So, gtfo. You're eliminated, finished, capute. Bye felicia, you won't be missed. I didn't like your bitch ass from jump.
3318 days 19 hours ago
rory17
I am in NYC.....

open group

Tayvie's Drag Race Nine

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!