This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~Challenge 8: Dem Comedy Queens *glares*~

Topic » ~Challenge 8: Dem Comedy..

3315 days 16 hours ago
Insanity
Runway: http://imgur.com/ynZxtpq Sorry I didn't have time to make one and please ignore my friend tryna get me to buttfuck her on the main stage. Orangé finna make a comeback???

Beagle Lady Buckel - Sweetie we get that you're the best lipsyncer in the biz. I mean it must be easy for you. All you gotta do is sit on whoever you're lipsyncing against and you win.

Cinnamon - You may be sweet like cinnamon but we all know you're a sour apple inside. Probably more sour after I got my wins. That's right. WinSSSSS ^_~

Davina - Ok bitch what the actual fuck was that wedding dress week two? Why the fuck are there so many hands? Are people dying in there? Does carbon dioxide come out of your pussy when you queef or????

Delica - Well bitch the only meat I eat is dick I don't really go to the deli that often so to me you're like the deli, sometimes I forget you still exist.

Francesca - LMAO That weave last week was just so tragic. How long did you throw it into the microwave before you thought it was ready???

Helen Heels - Ok bitch I know this is your first time in awhile getting praise in the challenge but how does it feel that after being just safe for four weeks in a row you only got praise finally because you needed extras like L-A to help you with special effects?

Hoe - Bitch I've already marked my territory on being the hoe of the season. I pissed on it so hard, just like you've pissed in your Depends, OLD HOE!

Karen Forewe - Bitch you need to start taking care of yourself before you care for others. Why don't you start with your runways?

Rubian Remy - Well tbh I've got nothing to go off for you but your name reminds me of a sandwich so we'll just leave it at that.

Seneca Falls - GURRRRRRRRLLLLLL... The chances of you winning fall every time you gotta lipsync. It might even be 0 at the rate you're going at. #StrugglingBitch
3315 days 10 hours ago
Carvalho
Slice: cinnamon, girl, everything you submit is a challenge. i know you're our token foreign queen, but have you been reading the challenges? can you read?

OMFG lmao I'm dying X'DDDDD
3315 days 10 hours ago
Slice
i love you <333333

open group

Tayvie's Drag Race Nine

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!