This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~The Second Runway~

Topic » ~The Second Runway~

3285 days 21 hours ago
HighNoon
*counts my money*
3285 days 21 hours ago
HighNoon
If I call your name please step forward.

Jasedya Jinx
Dekatora
Juanita Friend Ave. 46012
Emma Dale
Litter Ally
Mrs. Polly Nation
LuLu

you are the best and the worst of the week. If I have not called your name you may leave the runway and lounge.
3285 days 21 hours ago
WhiteBoy69
*Panics*
3285 days 21 hours ago
CaitlinBella
*stands nervously*
3285 days 20 hours ago
Weetmaster
*passes gas*
Oopsie
3285 days 20 hours ago
WhiteBoy69
LMAO
3285 days 20 hours ago
HighNoon
Dekatora!- Your looks reminded me of Adore Delano with her face mask. Going for an anime look really made you look very slutty and you also did well in the poll so good job.

Emma!- Also going for a sexy anime girl with boobs from BoobsforQueens.com was a great idea. You really made me excited even if you didn’t fare too well in the poll.

Jasedya!- The bumblebee look was more cute than slutty which I guess some johns would go for. This definitely was a safe look however, you performed the worst in the poll and I think that speaks for itself.

Juanita!- That Barbie mermaid look was off and definitely didn’t seem that slutty and wasn’t that great compared to the rest of the competition. Also, being in the large tie didn’t improve your score either.

Ally!- Your look was scary to look at and I think that it actually really worked despite giving me nightmares. You literally scared the shit out of me! You also did well in the poll so that definitely helped you.

LuLu!- That reveal was really cool and that tattoo was cute and people really don’t make good use of them so props for that. Congratulations on finishing third in the poll, a lot of people wanted your puss!

Mrs. Polly!- When you said your pussy was going to be on fire, I was expecting for you to be on fire. I think you had a great idea and just didn’t execute it well. Not doing well in the poll also didn’t help you either.
3285 days 20 hours ago
WhiteBoy69
Whew *Smiles*
3285 days 20 hours ago
HighNoon
Emma Dale, you're safe.
3285 days 20 hours ago
Weetmaster
I'm fairly decent on any kind of poll really, just ask your dad
3285 days 20 hours ago
HighNoon
Litter Ally, you are literally safe.
3285 days 20 hours ago
Weetmaster
I feel literally penetrated, thank you Tayvie
3285 days 20 hours ago
WhiteBoy69
LMAOO OMG
3285 days 20 hours ago
wearegreatppl
Yes, he said he hasnt caight so many STI's at once
3285 days 20 hours ago
HighNoon
Dekatora, congratulations you are the winner of this challenge!

You also win an immunity tiara and the last time you can use it is challenge 9.

You may leave the stage.
3285 days 20 hours ago
HighNoon
LuLu, you are safe.

open group

Tayvie's Drag Race Nine

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!