This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~The Fourth Runway~

Topic » ~The Fourth Runway~

3280 days 7 hours ago
HighNoon
yo
3280 days 7 hours ago
Weetmaster
*is excited*
*has to reapply duct tape because it cannot handle the 'excitement'*
3280 days 7 hours ago
CaitlinBella
*finishes getting ready for runway*
Let's do this!
3280 days 6 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
*Strut out*
3280 days 6 hours ago
HighNoon
If I call your name step forward

Miss Hazel
Mrs. Polly Nation
Li Ming Chen
Nova Kane
Queen Cocaine
Yves Saint-I'm-Farting
Demi Crat

you are all safe and may leave the stage.
3280 days 6 hours ago
Weetmaster
*contemplates making a penis/head joke with my severed heads but decides that is too hard*
http://33.media.tumblr.com/4b238a698475622105501331ece0596e/tumblr_nmra74cdCC1u5wdu4o1_500.gif
3280 days 6 hours ago
HighNoon
Dekatora!- Your look was really spooky with that rod being jammed into your eye socket. Satanism is one hell of a drug. Ophelia, our guest judge also seemed head over heels with this look.

Emergency!- I think this was very high fashion however, you really avoided the theme so you could stay in your aesthetic. Ophelia said this look made it easy to see who was going to be at the bottom of his list.

Emma!- Your dress wasn’t bad per se, just very forgettable in the mix of the all the dresses. It was just a plain white dress and Ophelia and I agreed that this one was a bit boring.

Error!- I gasped at the fact you actually tied a noose for yourself. Ophelia and I were shocked and horrified. It was very original.

Jasedya!- It seems like this look of yours just didn’t hold up to others in quality. Ophelia enjoyed your look more than I did which helped you out a bit, it just seems like you have done better.

Ally!- This look wow’d both of us, though I do think it was a bit over the top, it still was very horrifying but, it did have a bit of camp to it which hurt it a bit.

LuLu!- The queen of hell look just got a really good laugh out of me and I’m not sure why. I just really loved the look and thought it had a charm that not many other looks had.

Maxi!- Ophelia and I both agreed that this was one of the more simple and or less interesting looks. Overall I’ve been really nonplussed by your looks and I’m hoping that this is a wake up call.
3280 days 6 hours ago
HighNoon
Litter Ally, you are safe and may leave the stage.
3280 days 6 hours ago
HighNoon
Dekatora, you are safe and may leave the stage.
3280 days 6 hours ago
HighNoon
Error 404, congratulations you are the winner of this challenge!

You have a won an immunity tiara! You know own two! Remember the last time you can use an immunity tiara is challenge 9!
3280 days 6 hours ago
Weetmaster
... I'm a campy queen lmao
but it's ok judges
I feel literally spit roasted, thank you both!
3280 days 6 hours ago
HighNoon
LuLu, you are safe.
3280 days 5 hours ago
HighNoon
Emergency, you have an emergency, I'm sorry my dear you are up for elimination.
3280 days 5 hours ago
HighNoon
Emma Dale, you are safe.
3280 days 5 hours ago
HighNoon
Jasedya Jinx, you are safe.

open group

Tayvie's Drag Race Nine

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!