This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~Challenge 8: The Weakest Snatch~

Topic » ~Challenge 8: The Weakest..

3258 days 19 hours ago
tomdudley
Good evening. My name is Katie Hopkins.

I believe I should be the strongest snatch because unlike all these fat slobs who are most likely scottish, I have a proper job and earn money for myself and I do not scrounge off of the government to get benefits. Take "Pepper" over there, first of all, the name Pepper is an awful name and I would not let my kids be friends with someone called Pepper. Whenever I hear "Hi I am Pepper" I think "Hi I am worthless and about to steal all your money." But I should be the strongest snatch, how derogatory, as I am not a fat, ginger slob with no proper job.

I am smart because unlike the rest of these so called "good people" I went to the University of Exeter, one of the most prestigious school in the United Kingdom. And I had military training at the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst, so I know that I am smarter than everyone else and I am also trained to hurt everyone else, because they deserve to be hurt. Just being around these people make me feel like a suicidal prisoner, why can't they just kill themselves already?

RUNWAY: http://prntscr.com/7iz8cx
My look for Katie Hopkins.

(I would just like to point out that I do not agree with any of the points made above. These are all based upon Katie Hopkins' views)
3258 days 18 hours ago
Weetmaster
(I would like to use my immunity Tiara)

Good evening my fellow American people, and everyone else invited to the gayest show on television.

My name is Sue Sylvester, and I am here to let you know that I have the tightest Vagina.
As a youth, I invented the rigorous exercise called "The German Squat" which helps with loose vaginas. This is where you turn to the side. Put both your hands in the air. Bend them both down in opposite directions. Then do the same for for your feet and rapidly go up and down. Your position should look something like this:
http://www.crwflags.com/fotw/images/d/de-1933.gif

I should win the title of Tightest Snatch not only because my vagina has balls of steel, *walls of steel, but also because my vagina has a voice of an angel. Yes, when I queef, it is the same sound of the sweet crooning sound of Michael Bolton. My snatch is not only strong.... it is talented.

And finally, let it be known that if any other contestant wins the title of Tightest Snatch. I will literally rip out their vagina, eat it, poop it out, scoop it, lather it all over my vagina, pee over the winner's dead carcass, and reclaim the throne of the Alpha Vagina.

And that's the way Sue... C's it.

http://imgur.com/KioesRr
3258 days 18 hours ago
Weetmaster
(Just going by the chart because I literally don't care for anyone's look here lmao)
1. Nova Kane
2. Queen Cocaine
3. Miss Hazel
4. Emma Dale
5. LuLu
6. Emergency
7. Error 404
8. Dekatora
3258 days 15 hours ago
tomdudley
Mini Challenge List

WEAKEST: 1) Miss Hazel
2) Nova Kane
3) Queen Cocaine
4) Emergency
5) Lulu
6) Dekatora
7) Litter Ally
8) Error 404

If I had to place myself, I would put myself between Emergency and Lulu because I have not won a challenge yet but I have not been in the bottom 2 and I have been mostly safe.
3258 days 15 hours ago
iamtrey
Here is the list i sent High Noon, also if you are using you immunity in the snatch game are you even doing drag?
Weakest- error 404 (ugliest drag would never won a real comp on rpdr no fashion whatsoever adn kind of over the bullshit that is on the runway.
2.Dekatora  if you are going to sit out snatch game then why are you here?
3.Emergency overated
4.Litter Ally like a kandy ho tbh
5.LuLu i really like her concept
6.Miss Hazel funniest bitch in town
7.Emma Dale strong preformer
8.Queen Cocaine everybudy loves a little cocaine
i am the strongest but here is how the comp lines up behind me!
3258 days 13 hours ago
WhiteBoy69
Soo your reasoning for me getting two is because i used my immunity? Bitch just because i'm not a comedy queen doesn't mean i shouldn't be participating in this ...
3258 days 13 hours ago
Weetmaster
*Continues to be a Ho*
3258 days 13 hours ago
WhiteBoy69
LMAO!
3258 days 12 hours ago
CaitlinBella
*talks in croaky voice that's been damaged by years of smoking*

Hola amigos, it's me Dora the Explorer or as I'm better known now, Dora the Whore-a. It's been a tough few fucking years since my 5 minutes of fame on the big screen *pulls out cigar*... now I'm living in housing development with 5 large, mexican men who I helped cross the border. Anyway, I'm here to tell you why I'm the strongest snatch. First of all, look at all the other girls here. http://31.media.tumblr.com/24aeb38c9102544aaf23da786f2e7855/tumblr_inline_nat8pmYCcJ1smnrq8.gif

I am a smart puta, just like my parents were. They let their 5 year old daughter run around dangerous places with carnivorous animals... all whilst she's wearing a crop top. I have plenty of friends to help me. Like my map, who's a sarcastic little shit and won't fucking do what he's told. But without him, I can't find something that's right behind him.

Lastly, I am smart because I managed to get rid of that fox, Swiper. Turns out the only thing he was trying to swipe was my virginity. I managed to use pepper spray to kick him to the curb, can you say pepper spray? Can you also say pervert? I am now and indepent woman and I deserve to be the tightest... sorry, widest... no I mean smartest snatch because I can get you to Spain free of charge.

Bye friends!

Runway: http://imgur.com/2dwNBL2
3258 days 12 hours ago
CaitlinBella
1 -Queen Cocaine
2 - Emma Dale
3 - Miss Hazel
4 - Nova Kane
5 - Emergency
6 - Error 404
7 - Litter Ally
8 - Dekatora
3258 days 1 hour ago
doodyful
*Harps begin to play as the camera pans to the true Lana Del Rey*

"I was in the winter of my career, and the phone call I recieved to appear on The Weakest Snatch was my only summer. That night I fell asleep with visions of myself creating links and
building up the pot. Three days down the line now standing here on this set, my memories of those visions will soon become reality. My reality. That is why I am the strongest snatch"

*writes a hate song in between answers aimed at the fake Lana*

"Oh and why am I smart? Because I'm an American.  I believe in the country America used to be. I believe in the person I want to become, I believe in the freedom of the open road. And my motto is the same as ever:

"I believe in the kindness of Tayvie. And when I'm at war with myself, I
design. I Just Design. "

---

Runway: http://m.imgur.com/UAT0cwI
3258 days 1 hour ago
doodyful
Lmao @ y'all placing me @ the bottom of your lists

Are you aware I won season three? And Tayvie even admitted I'm the most talented winner?

My gameplay is different this time around but don't underestimate me lmfao
3258 days 1 hour ago
doodyful
1 - Nova Kane
(talent gap)
2 - Miss Hazel
3 - Emma Dale
4 - LuLu
5 - Queen Cocaine
6 - Dekatora
7 - Error 404
8 - Litter Ally
9 - Emergency
3258 days 1 hour ago
iamtrey
so you are a previous winner, favortism from the judge and you consider your wins actual wins. Sorry im not friends with the judges infact they probs hate me but maybe i will head over to old navy because at least there mannequin looks realistic instead of half assed.
3257 days 23 hours ago
doodyful
Tayvie and I aren't even really -friends- so I only do well because I have some sort of talent. :)

If only I could say the same about you...

open group

Tayvie's Drag Race Nine

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!