This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Application

Topic » Application

3483 days 4 hours ago
Mahalpin11
Name max
Karma 1223
Why Do you want to play because this i a unique group game and it seems reallly interesting :)
Why Should I pick you: Because i go all out in group games and will not stop til i get that gift
What is your time zone est
What are the times your available for competitions 5-10 on weekdays and whenever except at nite on weekends
Level of activity from 1-10 9.5
What do you have that will make you the winner of The Eliminater my amazing social and strategic skills and my determination to win!
3483 days 3 hours ago
Broniak
Name: Maxwell
Why Do you want to play: I'm bored
Why Should I pick you: I have played in tons of other group games
What is your time zone: PST
What are the times your available for competitions: 7EST and later
Level of activity from 1-10: 9-9.5
What do you have that will make you the winner of The Eliminater: experience, determination, and cockiness
3482 days 20 hours ago
panda6785
Name: Destiny
Why Do you want to play: Sounds amazing and I love gifts! :)
Why Should I pick you: I am willing to fight hard and I am very social and strategic!
What is your time zone: PST
What are the times your available for competitions: 8 EST and later, any time after 1 EST on weekends
Level of activity from 1-10: 9
What do you have that will make you the winner of The Eliminater: I have social skills, challenge skills, lots of persistance, and a love for fun and games!
3482 days 7 hours ago
nick9811
Name nick9811
Karma 184
Why Do you want to play Seems very interesting and phone
Why Should I pick you I think I have what it takes
What is your time zone EST
What are the times your available for competitions Anytime (with warning) everyday besides Fridays and some wednesdays/Thursdays
Level of activity from 1-10 9
What do you have that will make you the winner of The Eliminater I am a huge competitor and I think I have It in me to win
3482 days 5 hours ago
Catattack98
Name: cat
I like to compete
Im pretty rad and ive been looking for groups to join.
Florida
Anytime is fine for me
8/10
Luck
3482 days 2 hours ago
Name: 05272000 (Andre)
Why Do you want to play: I would like to be part of this b/c I want to win.
Why Should I pick you: U should pick me b/c I'm fun and a trust worthy person that can blindside people.
What is your time zone: Eastern (Florida)
What are the times your available for competitions: 3:00 PM TO 6:00 PM
Level of activity from 1-10: 8 or 9
What do you have that will make you the winner of The Eliminater: I have pride and cougar. I will do whatever it takes to win this game. I can blindside and backstab people like there s no tomorrow.
3481 days 23 hours ago
NotNicky333
Nicky
48 :(
Group games are fun, I have played in them and have done really good!
You should pick me because I can cause a lot of drama to the game :P
Central Time Zone
7:0 AM-7:05 AM Central Time zone. And 3:00 PM- 9:30 PM Central time. (6 hours and 35 minutes)
I wont go down with out a fight and ill be everyone's main bitch ;)
3481 days 9 hours ago
extermroonator
Name extermroonator
Karma 31
Why Do you want to play it will be a great experience
Why Should I pick you Because you're my best friend...
What is your time zone GMT, sorry
What are the times your available for competitions always 4:30-6:00pm GMT but sometimes later
Level of activity from 1-10 8
What do you have that will make you the winner of The Eliminater determination and good socials to make up for awful at comps
3481 days 3 hours ago
TreyTrey
Name Blu

Karma 0 

Why Do you want to play ? I like to try new things , and this seems really fun

Why Should I pick you ? Im dominatie , funny, smart .

What is your time zone ? CDT

What are the times your available for competitions? 6:00

Level of activity from 1-10 : 7

What do you have that will make you the winner of The Eliminater ? Social game , and Smarts
3481 days 2 hours ago
awesomeguy
Name: Noah

Why Do you want to play: It sounds really fun and I've never played a game like this before.

Why Should I pick you: Because I've applied for like 7 group games in the past 2 weeks and haven't gotten into any of them so i would LOVE to be in this one! Also I'm kind of awesome. ;)

What is your time zone: EST

What are the times your available for competitions: I'd prefer non-live but 6-9 pm usually. (anytime this coming week)

Level of activity from 1-10: 7 or 8

What do you have that will make you the winner of The Eliminator: Hard work and determination! Lol im really good at competitions which will definitely help me in this game and I'm also pretty persuasive.
3480 days 6 hours ago
jessjessx
Name: jessjessx
Why Do you want to play: Because I wanna win a gift :D
Why Should I pick you: Because I'll bribe you with bacon
What is your time zone: GMT
What are the times your available for competitions: Between 3:30pm and 5pm
Level of activity from 1-10: 7
What do you have that will make you the winner of The Eliminater: I can spell (it's eliminator, not eliminater)
3479 days 22 hours ago
sammy1172
Apps closed

open group

The Eliminater (Winner Gets A Gift)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!