This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Premiere [S1: Canada]

Topic » Premiere [S1: Canada]

3506 days 1 hour ago
wangifold
*camera pans to a shot of Ryan flying over the landscape of Canada in a helicopter*

Hello everyone, and welcome to the first season of a new generation of Ryan's Survivor, and we’re taking you to Canada! Being transported in boats on the water below me are 18 castaways new to the game of Survivor! They are regular people, about to begin another journey of a lifetime, and soon enough, the battle for one million dollars will begin! They have no idea what's in store for them.

For the next 39 days, this will be their home. They will have to play a crafty game and keep their eyes on the prize in order to win this game. They must learn to adapt, or they'll be voted off the tribe. In the end, one will remain, and claim the million dollar prize and the title of Sole Survivor.

39 days. 18 people. 1 Survivor!

*boats pull up to shore, players file into the clearing*

Come on in guys! Welcome to Canada and to your first immunity challenge!

First things first. Regarding a major twist this season: there isn't one! We'll be playing back to the basics in its truest sense, no immunity idols, no vote multipliers, just hard-fought Survivor.

Now this being the first season of a new era, I thought you would've gotten tired of the standard "pass the torch" opening immunity challenge, tribe versus tribe. Well sucks to be you, because that's what we're doing.

What I have here in my hands are three immunity idols. Your challenge today is to pass the idol through your entire tribe the fastest. Sounds simple enough right? That's because it is. This game is already crazy enough without a crazy challenge. Good luck.

So, to clarify, the first person from each tribe will post:
*picks up idol for [Tribe Name]*
*passes idol to [name of another person on tribe]*

And everyone after will post:
*passes idol to [name of another person on tribe]*

Until it gets to the last person, who will post:
*places idol on stand for [Tribe Name]*

The challenge will begin on my go at 10 AM EST (about 12 hours from now).

The challenge will finish when two tribes have passed the idol around to everyone or after 3 hours, at 1 PM EST, and the tribe who has passed the idol to the most people will win immunity. The second fastest tribe will win immunity as well. In the event of a tie (ex. two tribes have passed it to 4 people when time runs out) the next person to pass after the time expires will win immunity for their tribe.

Any questions you have should be posted here before the challenge begins at 10.
3506 days ago
SirNiceGuy
Sounds easy enough.
3505 days 22 hours ago
1dra7
whoa why is the challenge so early in the morning
3505 days 21 hours ago
thatonepeople
ya thats 7AM for PST i will probably be sleeping
3505 days 13 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
Here
3505 days 13 hours ago
tyty97
hey
3505 days 13 hours ago
wangifold
The challenge will begin promptly at 10:07 EST
3505 days 13 hours ago
Here and that makes sense :)
3505 days 13 hours ago
wangifold
Alright...

On my go.

Survivors Ready?
3505 days 13 hours ago
tyty97
sure
3505 days 13 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
Ready.
3505 days 13 hours ago
wangifold
GO!

The challenge ends when this post hits three hours.
3505 days 13 hours ago
tyty97
lucas you can start
3505 days 13 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
*picks up idol for Saskatchewan*
3505 days 13 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
*passes idol to Tyler*
3505 days 12 hours ago
*picks up idol for Manitoba*
*passes Idol to Dan B.*

open group

Wangy's Survivor S5: ???

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!