This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #7- Menabe [S4: Madagascar]

Topic » Tribal Council #7- Menabe [S4:..

3373 days 19 hours ago
wangifold
Come on in guys! Go ahead and grab your torch, and take a seat. Fire represents your life in this game, and once its gone, so are you, and that will be the case for one of you tonight.

Put your name for a question.

Votes are due by 8 PM EST tomorrow. if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized. Once you vote, you may change your vote, so feel free to send me a new vote if you want to change it before the votes are read. I will read the votes early if I have all of them early. I will continue to ask questions once you have answered your initial one. Send confessionals as well!
3373 days 19 hours ago
AndrewWeltner
Andrew
3373 days 19 hours ago
Lifer107
Cory
3373 days 19 hours ago
wangifold
Andrew- Did you think the tribes would merge at 10?
Cory- Do you feel that your tribe put all its effort into winning this challenge?
3373 days 19 hours ago
AndrewWeltner
Andrew- Did you think the tribes would merge at 10?

Yes, I did, but you have to expect the unexpected at all times. I'm hoping we merge soon because the smaller the tribe gets the harder it is to survive.
3373 days 19 hours ago
thewinner
me
3373 days 18 hours ago
Lifer107
Cory- Do you feel that your tribe put all its effort into winning this challenge?

Well seeing as how the minority were the only two to actually put points on the board, no. Cole and co. obviously feel confident enough to throw the challenge and get dem rewards, and honestly rightfully so. I mean I'm not TOO phased I mean obviously the three majority aren't going to be the final three so I get to watch it all go down from ponderosa :)
3373 days 10 hours ago
winner132
question
3372 days 23 hours ago
bigben1996
Marissa- You decided to take a clue to the HII at the challenge worried it could backfire?
3372 days 21 hours ago
wangifold
All the votes are in.
I'll go tally the votes.
3372 days 21 hours ago
wangifold
*goes to get urn*
*takes urn back to tribal council area*
3372 days 21 hours ago
wangifold
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it now would be the time to do so
*No one stands*
3372 days 21 hours ago
wangifold
Once the votes are read the decision is final. The person with the most votes will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately. There will be two lure of the lemur votes in play tonight.

*takes lid off urn*
I'll read the votes.
3372 days 21 hours ago
wangifold
1st vote
*flips vote*
"Ethan"

1 vote Ethan.
3372 days 21 hours ago
wangifold
2nd vote
*flips vote*
"Ethan"

2 votes Ethan.
3372 days 21 hours ago
wangifold
3rd vote
*flips vote*
"Cory"

2 votes Ethan, 1 vote Cory.

open group

Wangy's Survivor S5: ???

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!