This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #8- Memory Mania [S4: Madagascar]

Topic » Immunity Challenge #8- Memory..

3372 days 8 hours ago
wangifold
For today's challenge, your memory of the past couple weeks will be tested. I will post a quote of something that has been said in either of the past seven tribal councils or in the seven challenges. You must then try to remember who said this - once you remember, you will post either their name or username. If you can't remember, you'll have to go back and search for what was said.

The first person to identify the speaker of the quote will win a point (you can post their name or username, doesn't matter).

If it was YOU that said the posted quote, you may not comment your own name or indicate in any way that it was you. If you do, your tribe will LOSE a point. It will be the host's judgement on whether a player is trying to help their tribe or not, so PLAY IT SAFE and remain silent when you recognize your own post. Hopefully this portion of the challenge does not become problematic.

The first tribe to 5 points will win immunity. Losers will be headed to tribal council, where the 8th person will be voted out of this game and will be the first juror.

CREDIT TO KIDA for the challenge!
3372 days 8 hours ago
wangifold
Starts at 9 PM EST!
3372 days 8 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
hang on, what
3372 days 8 hours ago
KidA
IF I DONT WIN MY OWN CHALLENGE, CLOROX IS HEADING DOWN THE HATCH
3372 days 8 hours ago
Cole91
you have GOT to be shitting me Ryan!!!!!!
3372 days 8 hours ago
Cole91
MERGE US ALREADY DAMMIT
3372 days 8 hours ago
thewinner
If you wanted to merge us now that would be cool
3372 days 8 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
YOU PROMISED ME BACK TO BASICS YOU BASIC TWAT
3372 days 8 hours ago
AndrewWeltner
No!!!! I want merge!!!!
3372 days 8 hours ago
wangifold
Hey yo also send in lure to the lemur decision before the challenge.
3372 days 8 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
I'M GOING TO LURE A LEMUR INTO YOUR BED AND LET IT SCRATCH YOUR EYES!
3372 days 8 hours ago
bklimas
here
3372 days 8 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
hey fellas
3372 days 8 hours ago
Cole91
here
3372 days 7 hours ago
thewinner
hey
3372 days 7 hours ago
KidA
here

open group

Wangy's Survivor S5: ???

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!