This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #8- Itasy [S4: Madagascar]

Topic » Tribal Council #8- Itasy [S4:..

3372 days 18 hours ago
wangifold
Come on in guys! Go ahead and grab your torch, and take a seat. Fire represents your life in this game, and once its gone, so are you, and that will be the case for one of you tonight.

Put your name for a question.

Votes are due by 8 PM EST tomorrow. You all are online now, so we could get this done tonight ;). If you do not vote, your vote will be randomized. Once you vote, you may change your vote, so feel free to send me a new vote if you want to change it before the votes are read. I will read the votes early if I have all of them early. I will continue to ask questions once you have answered your initial one. Send confessionals as well!
3372 days 18 hours ago
KidA
me
3372 days 17 hours ago
KidA
Also, JMez and Copenhagen are not online goodbye to ur dreams
3372 days 17 hours ago
wangifold
Ryan- Did you intentionally answer your name for the first quote?
3372 days 17 hours ago
Cole91
lol maybe they took Lemur :P
3372 days 17 hours ago
KidA
Ryan- Did you intentionally answer your name for the first quote?

No, I did not intentionally answer my name for the first quote, and quite frankly, I'm insulted if anyone thinks that. I messed up and tried to make light of it, but my tribe knows that I try to put 100% into challenges. I've contributed plenty to this tribe, I hope my one mistake and off-night does not negate that.
3372 days 17 hours ago
JMez2612
Im back boo
3372 days 17 hours ago
JMez2612
Josh
3372 days 17 hours ago
Copenhagen
Bryce
3372 days 17 hours ago
Copenhagen
38 min agoKidA
Also, JMez and Copenhagen are not online goodbye to ur dreams
3372 days 17 hours ago
Copenhagen
I AM A DREAM RUINER DONT HATE ME
3372 days 17 hours ago
wangifold
Josh- Who stands the best chance of going home tonight?
Bryce- Do you think these tribes will ever merge?
3372 days 16 hours ago
JMez2612
Who stands the best chance of going home tonight?

The people who serve no purpose on this tribe
3372 days 16 hours ago
Copenhagen
Bryce- Do you think these tribes will ever merge?

Funny you ask that. See, I was expecting a F10 merge. Didn't happen. Ok, that's a possibility. Maybe F9 merge, still makes sense.

Then it did NOT happen. Final 8 merge? Unlikely honestly. I think there is a chance of NO merge this season and we simply play til about 4 people left.
3372 days 16 hours ago
Copenhagen
Good luck yall.
3372 days 16 hours ago
wangifold
All the votes are in.
I'll go tally the votes.

open group

Wangy's Survivor S5: ???

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!