This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #10- Occabot [S4: Madagascar]

Topic » Tribal Council #10- Occabot..

3367 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
Come on in guys! Go ahead and grab your torch, and take a seat. Fire represents your life in this game, and once its gone, so are you, and that will be the case for one of you tonight. We'll now bring in the member of the jury, Rhys and Bobby voted out at the last tribal council.

Put your name for a question.

Votes are due at 7PM tomorrow. Bryce has immunity and cannot be voted for. If you do not vote, your vote will be randomized. Once you vote, you may change your vote, so feel free to send me a new vote if you want to change it before the votes are read. I will read the votes early if I have all of them early. I will continue to ask questions once you have answered your initial one. Send confessionals as well!  Please send your vote to me and Wangifold I will read the ASAP as soon as I have them
3367 days 4 hours ago
JMez2612
Josh
3367 days 4 hours ago
KidA
me
3367 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
Also everyone resend your votes to me as I really hope to read them tonight.  If you sent them to me before send them again.

Anyways

Josh- Have you started to think about the end game?

Ryan- You were successful in the auction worried that might hurt you tonight?
3367 days 4 hours ago
JMez2612
Have you started to think about the end game?

I go day-to-day honey
3367 days 3 hours ago
KidA
Ryan- You were successful in the auction worried that might hurt you tonight?

All I got was an idol clue. ITS A MALE AND THEYRE IN SEASONS 1-10, THAT LITERALLY NARROWS IT DOWN TO ROUGHLY 75 PEOPLE SO GL EVERYONE!!!!!!!

I also got a slip of paper telling me I wasnt gonna win the game so there's that
3367 days 3 hours ago
AndrewWeltner
andrew
3367 days 3 hours ago
bigben1996
Andrew- You are the only Team Ben member left against six original JB members how worried are you with that being said?
3367 days 3 hours ago
bigben1996
6/7 votes recieved
3367 days 3 hours ago
AndrewWeltner
Andrew- You are the only Team Ben member left against six original JB members how worried are you with that being said?

Are you kidding? 99% sure it's me. Hope it's not. If I go, I proved I'm better than 3rd to last.
3367 days 2 hours ago
Copenhagen
Bryce
3367 days 2 hours ago
Copenhagen
Marissa is at that weird island, so she can't vote/can't be voted out btw
3367 days 1 hour ago
bigben1996
Also quick note

-Marissa can't vote
-Ethan must use his double vote tonight
-Total of 7 votes still
3366 days 10 hours ago
bigben1996
I have all the votes but won't be read for another hour or so judging I have class atm
3366 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
All the votes are in
I'll go tally the votes
3366 days 8 hours ago
JMez2612
good luck guys

open group

Wangy's Survivor S5: ???

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!