This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #11- Occabot [S4: Madagascar]

Topic » Tribal Council #11- Occabot..

3365 days 8 hours ago
Dryerfish
Come on in guys! Go ahead and grab your torch, and take a seat. Fire represents your life in this game, and once its gone, so are you, and that will be the case for one of you tonight. We'll now bring in the member of the jury, Rhys, Bobby, and Ryan voted out at the last tribal council.

Questions:

#Ethan - Last night we saw Ryan get blindsided. Do you think we could see another blindside tonight, or is the vote fairly straightforward?

#Cole - You and Marissa had a small argument at the challenge today. Care to give any details?

#Marissa - Congrats on immunity! Do you think you needed it?

#Andrew - With only six people left in the game, how are you basing your vote tonight?

#Josh - Who's the biggest threat left in the game?

#Bryce - You didn't show up at the challenge tonight. Do you think that hurt your chances of staying alive this round, or do you think you're good.

Votes are due at 9PM tomorrow. Marissa has immunity and cannot be voted for. If you do not vote, your vote will be randomized. Once you vote, you may change your vote, so feel free to send me a new vote if you want to change it before the votes are read. I will read the votes early if I have all of them early. I will continue to ask questions once you have answered your initial one. Send confessionals as well!  Please send your vote to ME and Wangifold I will read the ASAP as soon as I have them
3365 days 8 hours ago
Cole91
You and Marissa had a small argument at the challenge today. Care to give any details?

I don't think we had an argument, it was more of both of us getting really competitive about immunity. We both wanted it and that was the outcome of it, ya know?
3365 days 8 hours ago
JMez2612
Who's the biggest threat left in the game?

If you are this far in the game. You're a threat.
3365 days 8 hours ago
Dryerfish
#Cole - So do you think really needed immunity then, or was it more that you didn't want Marissa to win?
3365 days 8 hours ago
winner132
#Marissa - Congrats on immunity! Do you think you needed it?

Thanks Nathan and of course, at this point in the game I believe everyone needs immunity and nobody should feel safe whatsoever
3365 days 8 hours ago
Dryerfish
#Josh - What is the biggest attribute in a player when you try and identify threats? Is it the social game? Is it the physical game? Or is it something else?
3365 days 8 hours ago
Dryerfish
#All - Any talk of idols?
3365 days 8 hours ago
AndrewWeltner
#Andrew - With only six people left in the game, how are basing your vote tonight?

To get me into the final 5. Which I hope I can make! Last time I wasn't so sure lol.
3365 days 8 hours ago
JMez2612
What is the biggest attribute in a player when you try and identify threats? Is it the social game? Is it the physical game? Or is it something else?

Its everything.
3365 days 8 hours ago
thewinner
#Ethan - Last night we saw Ryan get blindsided. Do you think we could see another blindside tonight, or is the vote fairly straightforward?

IDK if the vote is ever straightforward this late in the game. it could be a blindside. Maybe I'll be voted out. I don't know.
3365 days 8 hours ago
Cole91
So do you think really needed immunity then, or was it more that you didn't want Marissa to win?

No I definitely really needed it. I don't have any way to keep myself safe tonight. It's as simple as that and honestly I'm worried it's me tonight.
3365 days 7 hours ago
Dryerfish
1/6 Votes
3365 days 7 hours ago
Dryerfish
2/6 Votes
3365 days 6 hours ago
Copenhagen
#Bryce - You didn't show up at the challenge tonight. Do you think that hurt your chances of staying alive this round, or do you think you're good.

Obviously immunity would be nice, but real life comes first. I'm with my girlfriend literally every night so it's pretty much impossible to do challenges. I mean I came to the auction at literally the last minute lol, I can't really be here so it would be smart to keep me.
3365 days 6 hours ago
Dryerfish
3/6 Vote
3365 days 6 hours ago
Dryerfish
4/6 Votes

open group

Wangy's Survivor S5: ???

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!