This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #12 - Occabot [S4: Madagascar]

Topic » Tribal Council #12 - Occabot..

3363 days 20 hours ago
Dryerfish
Dryerfish
Come on in guys! Go ahead and grab your torch, and take a seat. Fire represents your life in this game, and once its gone, so are you, and that will be the case for one of you tonight. We'll now bring in the member of the jury, Rhys, Bobby, Ryan, and Ethan voted out at last tribal council.

Questions:

#Cole - You played an idol last tribal council. Are you afraid that the move made could put a target on your back tonight?

#Marissa - Congrats on immunity! Do you think you needed it? (again)

#Andrew - Since tonight is the last night to play an idol, do you think we could see an idol come out?

#Josh - Do you regret not sending in a submission?

#Bryce - With five people left, how do you decide who goes home at this point? Do idols worry you at this point?

Votes are due at 9PM tomorrow. Marissa has immunity and cannot be voted for. If you do not vote, your vote will be randomized. Once you vote, you may change your vote, so feel free to send me a new vote if you want to change it before the votes are read. I will read the votes early if I have all of them early. I will continue to ask questions once you have answered your initial one. Send confessionals as well!  Please send your vote to ME and Wangifold I will read the ASAP as soon as I have them
3363 days 20 hours ago
winner132
#Marissa - Congrats on immunity! Do you think you needed it? (again)

Lol @ the same question.

Like I stated at the last tribal, at this point in the game everyone needs immunity and you would be a fool to think that you don't need it.
3363 days 20 hours ago
JMez2612
Do you regret not sending in a submission?

No, my puzzle scores where pathetic
and my lowest time was 6:35

I fucking hate puzzles and I hate puzzle challenges so I didn't do it.

And I'm gonna be voted off because the immunity challenge was dumb.
3363 days 20 hours ago
AndrewWeltner
#Andrew - Since tonight is the last night to play an idol, do you think we could see an idol come out?

Honestly no. Pretty sure Coles the only person who had one. Watch me be wrong though lol.
3363 days 19 hours ago
Copenhagen
#Bryce - With five people left, how do you decide who goes home at this point? Do idols worry you at this point?

At this point of the game, it's all about who you know and trust. Who can you work with that will benefit you. Idols are always on the back of everyone's mind, so we'll see if one comes out.
3363 days 19 hours ago
Dryerfish
2/5 Votes
3363 days 16 hours ago
Cole91
#Cole - You played an idol last tribal council. Are you afraid that the move made could put a target on your back tonight?

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised to see Josh pull an idol and play it on himself. Seems like he REALLY wants us to vote for him lol
3363 days 16 hours ago
Cole91
...but to answer your question yeah I am afraid. Because I know I'm getting votes. If there IS an idol in play, it's all about playing it on the right person. Am I right?
3362 days 23 hours ago
Dryerfish
Alright.

I've got all the votes.
3362 days 23 hours ago
Dryerfish
If anybody has the hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the LAST time to do so
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*someone stands*
3362 days 23 hours ago
Dryerfish
*Marissa stands*

I really hope that this is the right decision to make tonight and it's the last time to use this thing anyway. Since I have immunity I cannot use it on myself and I wouldn't want to let it go to waste. Therefore with that being said, I am playing this idol on Josh tonight.

*Hands idol to Josh*
3362 days 23 hours ago
Cole91
I knew it lol
3362 days 23 hours ago
Dryerfish
The rules of Survivor state that if a hidden immunity idol is played, then all votes cast for that person will not count and the person with the next highest amount of votes will be sent home.

This IS a hidden immunity idol.

All votes for Josh WILL NOT count.
3362 days 23 hours ago
Copenhagen
Well bye cole or me
3362 days 23 hours ago
Dryerfish
Once the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes.
3362 days 23 hours ago
Copenhagen
Good luck buddy

open group

Wangy's Survivor S5: ???

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!