This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council [S4: Madagascar]

Topic » Final Tribal Council [S4:..

3334 days 23 hours ago
Dryerfish
Come on in guys! Welcome to your final tribal council. You've made it as far as you can in this game, now the power shifts to the jury, castaways who you have previously had a hand (one way or the other) in voting out.  Let's bring in the members of our jury, Cory, Rhys, Bobby, Ryan, Ethan, Cole, and Marissa voted out at the last tribal council.  *Jury sits*

Bryce and Andrew. you will start us off by giving an opening statement on why you should win. Jury, hold off on asking any questions until all of them have given their opening statements. After that, go crazy. Thanks in advance.

Remember jury, tonight you are voting for a WINNER. After you have decided, send me the name of the person you would like to win Wangy's Survivor: Madagascar. Once I have all the votes, I will set a time to read them. Good luck to the final two!
3334 days 23 hours ago
winner132
I vote Andrew to win
3334 days 23 hours ago
Lifer107
ASK QUESTIONS JERK
3334 days 23 hours ago
Cole91
Lol at Marissa being an idiot and going home. Looks like your bitch ass plan didnt work out for you. Sure do love karma
3334 days 23 hours ago
KidA
im sorry Bryce but im secretly a huge Andrew fanboy
He slayed the hell out of this game
3334 days 23 hours ago
winner132
I was sent home by Chatzy, not even the final 3 Immunity winner
3334 days 23 hours ago
Dryerfish
Wait for them to post their opening statements.

Thanks!
3334 days 23 hours ago
winner132
Lol Andrew was literally the underdog and deserves to win

And anyone who has a combined brain cell count of 2 and uses chatzy to decide his votes does not deserve to win.

Like you're literally mentally retarded and need to seek professional medical help.

Maybe instead of chatzy you should have asked ur fucking girlfriend cuz LORD KNOWS U SPENT MORE TIME WITH HER THEN U DID ON THIS ENTIRE GAME.
3334 days 23 hours ago
Copenhagen
So I don't have a speech pre-typed up, so I'm gonna try to keep this short and simple.

For a quick summary, basically I played a really honest, loyal, social game, but I also played with my head and used strategy throughout the game and was a constant competitor in challenges when I was on. I won several individual immunities, including the final challenge. I played a strong game while staying loyal.

Before anyone says Andrew had an underdog game, he was with the majority a lot. He flipped on Bklimas, and was always in a safe spot. This is NOT the definition of an "underdog".

I came into this game with little previous connections. My only connection was with KidA because i played in his group game not too long ago. So the two of us immediately connected and Cole was with us as well.  At our tribals, weak links were taken out.

Come the swap, I had to switch some things up so Rhys & myself started talking more. We talked before this with chit chat and whatnot, but the swap really started the alliance between us. I was gonna work with Rhys long term, but my original alliance wanted him out before merge, so i wasn't gonna flip when merge was about to happen.

Come merge, it was really a social type of game for me. I tried making connections and tried playing a positive and loyal game, which I did. I was in minority a time or two but managed to bounce back with some allies. But we did lose a few soldiers along the way, shoutout to Cole and Ryan.

Andrew played a more quiet yet deceitful game. He lied a lot, at least I saw lying from him, and he was in a good spot, unlike me who was not always in the best of spots. I had to win final immunity to make it here and i did just that.

I have played honest all game and will now answer all questions honestly.
3334 days 23 hours ago
Copenhagen
ALSO i did NOT use random.org Marissa.

The person chatzy chose was to evict, but i honestly knew you'd win in finals so i switched it last minute lol.
3334 days 23 hours ago
winner132
Bitch you did nothing but suck your girlfriends dick the entire game.

Good fucking bye
3334 days 23 hours ago
Copenhagen
I think you tried to insult me by saying I spent more time with my girlfriend than online, but it isn't really an insult lol. Yes, sorry i spend time more in life than on here.
3334 days 23 hours ago
Copenhagen
HOW DARE U

she actually sucked my dick while playing this game thank u very much
3334 days 23 hours ago
KidA
LMAO
3334 days 23 hours ago
AndrewWeltner
Hi jury!!!
I am truly blessed to be looking at you all from this side.
When starting this game I was a white level who everyone, including the host, thought would be an easy pre-merge boot that wouldn't be remember. Boy did I prove that statement wrong. At the beginning of the game the Itasy tribe was divided. One of my main allies was going to go home. That being Ryhs. Instead of going along wit it I was able to change the vote to Joe. After the tribe swap things got tricky. The first tribal led to a revote, where I showed my loyalty and put myself on the line for a rock draw. After that I formed alliances with Marissa, Cole and Ethan. Unfortunately, next to go was a good ally of mine... Cory. The my only remaining alliance member, Ryhs was eliminated. I was all on my own and went with the majority to vote put Bobby. In the final 7, being the only remaining Itasy member my fait was set and I was going home. But all of a sudden Ethan and Josh decided they were going to vote for Ryan, the top gun. After that blindside, light was shed. W then preceded to the next tribal. Ethan was idoled out and once again... my top ally was gone. Heading into the next tribal, it was hard for me to do, but in the end I voted for Cole to go home. Then came the hard part. F4 I was faced with a tough decision and in the end I voted out Josh and was able to get Bryce so mad at me he would change his vote to me and evidently keep myself and Marissa in the game. Now we all know what happened in this f3. I was brought to the finals via chatzy. I wont comment on that but THANK YOU CHATZY. Now I think if there ever will be a true underdog story... its me.
3334 days 23 hours ago
winner132
Bryce, you are a disgusting, uneducated leech on society and the only thing I would vote to give you is a one way ticked to an asylum so that no one else has to be subjected to your constant mentally retarded bipolar self anymore, and maybe if you got some help it would make you grow a pair and stop sucking your girlfriend's dick and actually pay attention to the game at hand.

You don't deserve the win.

Thank you.

open group

Wangy's Survivor S5: ???

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!