This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications [S2: El Salvador]

Topic » Applications [S2: El Salvador]

3487 days 8 hours ago
Swaglogan1brother
Swaglogan1brother

Junior or swag

Mike

Derpy bruh

Male

None caus I got banned from old acount :(

White

Est

Russel hanz

No

I a villian will do any thing to win

Villian because my whole family's villiananous and I want to prove that I'm a villian to

I make a alliances with anyone I can then stopthen right in the back

Strategic

I'm like russel hanz I make alliances with everyone then knock them out one by one

Any

Any I don't care

Most

Lots on my old acount

4th 10th 12th 13th 7th

Of course

Yea dude

I won't

I know I will

Yep
3484 days 16 hours ago
Carraid73
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: Carraid73
First name to call you by: Chris
Last initial to call you by: C
Nickname (if you would like one): N/A
Color Level: Blue
Time-Zone: EST

OPTIONAL FIELD (RECOMMENDED)
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Tyson. Mix of humor (1st time) stupidity (2nd time) and skill (3rd time)
Have you played in this series before?: No, but looking forward to it :)
If so, which season(s) and what placing(s)?: N/A
Why do you want to play in this group game?: New experiences, and a new series to win.
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Hero. I will lie to almost everybody, but I am loyal to my allies.
Why do you think you can win this group game: I take charge when I need to, and sit back when I have to. Basically, I can adapt. And kick ass in (some) challenges.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: Strategic
Why?: If I was social, nobody would vote me out. If I had strength, I'd win individual challenges. So strategy is left :),

REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? 4-7pm est, 9-11pm est. Weekends: Most of the time.
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly) 9
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges: Yes
OPTIONAL FIELD (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)
What prior group game experience do you have: Lifers, Suitmans, and Manalords Survivor
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest.
1st, 4th, 6th, 8th, 8th. Merged in Manalords, TBA on final placement.

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): Yes, and they are funny.
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yes
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes, I'll send one funny, angry confessional though.
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Definetely
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Yes
~
3484 days 15 hours ago
rileythepegasus101
Username: rileythepegasus101
First name to call you by: Riley
Last initial to call you by: O
Nickname (if you would like one): RiRI
Color Level: Light Green
Time-Zone: Pacific/ Mountain for Thanksgiving week only

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Natalie White
Have you played in this series before?: No...
If so, which season(s) and what placing(s)?:
Why do you want to play in this group game?: Because we besties =3
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?:HERO
Why do you think you can win this group game? I have the personality to go far in this game.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: Physical
Why?: I have once won six individual immunity challenges in one season ALONE
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? 6-9 PM EST
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? 6-9 PM EST
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 8
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? YUS
What prior group game experience do you have? JAy and Log's Survivor Morocco, Globetrotters, CJGAMES
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest.
All three as listed above (1st), Toppei's Survivor Palau (2nd), CJGAMES (2nd)
REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): YES
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? YES
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? YES
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: YES
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: YESS
3484 days 12 hours ago
minidude13
Username: minidude13
First name to call you by: Jacob
Last initial to call you by: M.
Color Level: Black
Time-Zone: PST

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: I am not fond of labelling myself by naming a favourite, but I guess John Cochran mixed with Josh/Reed
Have you played in this series before?: Never, unless I am forgetting something.
If so, which season(s) and what placing(s)?: N/A
Why do you want to play in this group game?: Figured I would start to dip my foot back into the survivor groups.
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Neutral/Villain
Why do you think you can win this group game? Because I can keep a cool head if I try.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: Strategic.
Why?: Thinking is my strong suit.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? 7PM-11PM EST
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Pretty much any day, preferrably weekends.
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 6.5
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? As long as it isn't a flash game, yes.
What prior group game experience do you have? I have a ton, just hard to keep track of it all.
- Honestly, my placements are all over the place. Hosts in random order... bingo21 cole91 gaiaphage kida wangi

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): Of course
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yes
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Yes, although a void vote or self vote would honestly make more sense.
3484 days ago
KOKidd
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username:KOKidd
First name to call you by:Brian
Last initial to call you by:A
Nickname (if you would like one):Rockstar
Color Level:Black
Time-Zone:EST

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?:Aras Baskauskas
Have you played in this series before?:No
If so, which season(s) and what placing(s)?:N/A
Why do you want to play in this group game?:I Feel like this could be a really great group and from the way Canada went i can't wait to see what El Salvador is like.
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: I'd like to say Villian but More of a Hero
Why do you think you can win this group game? I think i can win this game cause I'm a Challenge beast but im also a great talker.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?:Strength
Why?:Cause if i make merge there is little stopping me from winning the challanges
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)?Anytime Besides Wednesday for now from like 4pm est-11pm est
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you?Any.
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)?8.9
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges?Yes
What prior group game experience do you have?Good  amount.
1.Cole's Survivor Cambodia-3rd
2.Massguastvo's Gen 2 Brazil-4th
3.BHD-Survivor Solomon Islands-5th-Hero of Season
4.Hannah's Survivor Madagascar-5th
5.Mass Big Brother 1-5th
REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): I'll do my Best
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? OF Course
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?:Yes
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?:Yes I Do
3482 days 14 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
First name to call you by: Will
Last initial to call you by: S.
Nickname (if you would like one):
Color Level: Blood

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Kathy Vavrick O'Brien
Have you played in this series before?: Yes (Gen 1)
If so, which season(s) and what placing(s)?: 5th in Ireland, 4th in AS
Why do you want to play in this group game?: I haven't played in like 6 months so yeah
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Neither really I mean I lie if I have to get to the end and I've been a bitter arse before but I'm not overly malicious or conniving for the hell of it.
Why do you think you can win this group game?: Because third time's the charm hopefullh
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: Social 1st, Physical 2nd, Strategic 3rd
Why?: I like talking and joking around with people and can be amicable without being a gamebot, but I'm not very good at coming up with complex plans and boring stuff like that.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? - 4PM - 9PM EST is best, though I'll probably have appointments and stuff after school on occasion.  Any time on weekends is fine.
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? - Was about a 3, now that I'm hosting and playing again around a 7.5
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? - Yes, probably.
What prior group game experience do you have? -  A lot lol

Manalord's Survivor: Japan - Winner
drago's Survivor: All Stars - Winner
Yankeeman311's Survivor: Nicaragua - Winner
Gaia's Big Brother 3 - 2nd Place
Bingo's Survivor: Tuamotus - 2nd Place

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): Yes
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes, I promise I'm more mellow now.
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yes, duh.
3481 days 18 hours ago
OhNatalie
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: OhNatalie
First name to call you by: Natalie
Last initial to call you by: S.
Color Level: Purple
Time-Zone: CST

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Courtney Yates
Have you played in this series before?: YES!
If so, which season(s) and what placing(s)?: I don't remember. Sierra Leone?
Why do you want to play in this group game?: Because you PM'd about it and REDEMPTION from last time I played.
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Idk, you decide ;)
Why do you think you can win this group game? Because I am a very positive human being.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: Social
Why?: Because I can talk for DAYS <3
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? 4-10
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? 4-10!!
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? Yes!
What prior group game experience do you have? A ton. On my page
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coolest:

Platinum's Big Brother: 1st
Manalord's Survivor: 1st
Bingo's Survivor: 1st
Celebrity Big Brother: 1st (As Marilyn Monroe <33)
Janelle's Survivor 2nd

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): YES!
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? YES
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? YES!
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: YES
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: YES!
3481 days 16 hours ago
Connor_
REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: Connor_
First name to call you by: Connor
Last initial to call you by: M.
Nickname (if you would like one): None
Color Level: Gold
Time-Zone: Eastern

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Amanda or Parvati
Have you played in this series before?: No
If so, which season(s) and what placing(s)?: ---
Why do you want to play in this group game?: I think that it will be fun, and I'll bring a lot to the game!
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Whatever role I need to take.
Why do you think you can win this group game? I play a very well rounded game.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: Strategic
Why?: I am very good at talking my way out of situations, and planning around other events.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? Anytime except for 7AM-3PM weekdays
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Anytime
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 10 tbh lol
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? Yes!
What prior group game experience do you have?
- Jimbo's Survivor: Failures Vs. Favorites: Ending Tonight, I'm in the final three.
- MrOrange's TDI: 2/14
- Daniel's Whodunnit? 1/15
- ETU Redemption: 13/18 [5 POV's 1 HOH]
List your five best group game placings or the five hosts you thought were the coorelest.
Kpnna
sahmosean
Daniel123456
MrOrange890
nbkiller

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): Always!
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yes
3481 days 14 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
new season of Wangy's Survivor has begun! The Canadians have set the tone for the new generation, are you game to continue the legacy?

Anyone who played in Generation Two Canada may not apply! Applications will close on Sunday, November 30th at 7 PM EST.

Welcome to the official applications page for the second season of the second generation of my group game! I'm back due to great success my first generation, and let's keep up that trend! If you are looking for a fun, active group game that challenges your capabilities, then this is the game for you! Please apply below ONLY if you are willing to be completely invested in the game. Keep in mind the group game will start early December. You may choose to only fill out the required fields, but you'll have a much better chance of being casted if you fill out the whole app. Anyone may apply.

This season will feature a twist like no other seen before! 16 new players will enter the steamy jungle of El Salvador hoping to take the second title of Sole Survivor and outsmart their competitors and the "Camouflaged Chameleon" twist. With a mix of live and non-live challenges, contestants will have to work hard to outlast their friends and enemies in this game!

Apply today for your chance to compete in the esteemed Wangy's Survivor!
~

REQUIRED FIELDS:
Username: BradySpaulding16
First name to call you by: Brady
Last initial to call you by: S
Nickname (if you would like one): no thanks
Color Level: Brown

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Rupert
Have you played in this series before?: No
If so, which season(s) and what placing(s)?: No
Why do you want to play in this group game?: it looks awesome and u seem like a good host
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Villain
Why do you think you can win this group game? I'm smart and strategic
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, strength (physical), or strategic?: strategic
Why?: Im good at being smart about things and making big moves when I have too.
REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? 7Pm EST
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? 8am EST
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? Of course!
What prior group game experience do you have? Nj Survivor Honduras Fans vs Favorites and  Blood vs water and Wills Survivor India

Wills Survivor India 3rd place
Njs Survivor Honduras 7th place
Njs Survivor Fans vs Favorites 8th place
Njs Survivor Blood vs Water 8th place
Jxhns and Sergeants Survivor Mozambique
REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in future seasons, and the VL will love you for it): Yes!!!
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Of course!
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? I will agree!
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: yes!
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: I do!
~
3477 days 16 hours ago
wangifold
APPLICATIONS ARE CLOSED!

Sorry that I closed them early, but I feel like I have the cast I want already and I didn't want to have to turn away any more fantastic applicants.

Stay tuned for the cast reveal! The premiere will be on Sunday!

open group

Wangy's Reality Series Applications

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!