This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications (Survivor) [S2: Bhutan] (Round One)

Topic » Applications (Survivor) [S2:..

3207 days 14 hours ago
wangifold
It's a new era, and Wangy's Reality Series is dedicated to producing great seasons. Who will take home the coveted first title of Sole Survivor in a new era? Only time will tell.

ANYONE MAY APPLY (except contestants in S1: BB Power Trip)!

Welcome to the official applications page for the second season of Wangy's Reality Series, Survivor Bhutan! I'm back because I can't get enough of hosting! Please apply below ONLY if you are willing to be completely invested in the game. Keep in mind the group game will start early August. Fill out the required fields, then you will be sent a second round app with more detailed questions.

This season will be like no other seen before! 16 new players will enter the game of Survivor hoping to take the first title of Sole Survivor and outsmart their competitors. With a mix of live and non-live challenges, contestants will have to work hard to outlast their friends and enemies in this game!

Apply today for your chance to compete in the second season of Wangy's Reality Series!
~

REQUIRED FIELDS:
First name to call you by:
Last initial to call you by:
Nickname (if you would like one):
Time-Zone:
REQUIRED FIELD
Why do you want to play in this group game?:
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?:
Why do you think you can win this group game?:

REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)?
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you?
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)?
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges?

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (Optional, but I love confessionals and you have a better chance to return if you do. Might be used for a VL in later seasons.):
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect?
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are evicted, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)?
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribals?:
Do you understand that if you do not vote, you will be penalized heavily and potentially ejected?:
~

Thank you for applying, you will receive the second round application shortly!
3207 days 10 hours ago
smackdownisblue
REQUIRED FIELDS:
First name to call you by: Steven
Last initial to call you by: L
Time-Zone: PST
REQUIRED FIELD
Why do you want to play in this group game?: I haven't done a survivor in along time and you are an awesome host
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Haven't really decided most likely a Hero
Why do you think you can win this group game?: i am really active and smart

REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? 7pm EST
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? 7pm EST
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 8
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? Yes

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (Optional, but I love confessionals and you have a better chance to return if you do. Might be used for a VL in later seasons.): Yes. i love discussing to the VL on what i am doing in the game
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yes
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are evicted, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes. it's a game i am not bitter
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribals?: Yes
Do you understand that if you do not vote, you will be penalized heavily and potentially ejected?: Yes
3207 days 10 hours ago
AlaskanFiredragon
EQUIRED FIELDS:
First name to call you by: Fire Dragon
Last initial to call you by: A.
Time-Zone:pac
REQUIRED FIELD
Why do you want to play in this group game?:
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?:
Why do you think you can win this group game?:

REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)?every time besides 3 pm est-730pm est tues through thursday works
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you?everything besides what i said above
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)?9
ill you be able to complete most, if not all challenges?yea

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (Optional, but I love confessionals and you have a better chance to return if you do. Might be used for a VL in later seasons.):yes
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect?yes
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are evicted, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)?yes
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribals?:yes
Do you understand that if you do not vote, you will be penalized heavily and potentially ejected?:yes
~
3207 days 10 hours ago
terose
REQUIRED FIELDS:
First name to call you by: Tim
Last initial to call you by: R
Time-Zone: US Central
REQUIRED FIELD
Why do you want to play in this group game?: I have been wanting to play in your series for awhile now. So pick me.
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Villain
Why do you think you can win this group game?: I have the knowledge and experience to know what it takes to win.

REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? Anything in the evening normally.
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Most of the day would work.
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 10
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? I should be able to.

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (Optional, but I love confessionals and you have a better chance to return if you do. Might be used for a VL in later seasons.): Yes
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are evicted, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribals?: Yes
Do you understand that if you do not vote, you will be penalized heavily and potentially ejected?: Yes
3207 days 10 hours ago
J0K3R
REQUIRED FIELDS:
First name to call you by: Ty
Last initial to call you by: M
Time-Zone: CST
REQUIRED FIELD
Why do you want to play in this group game?: I've played in your series before and I really loved the hosting and how dedicated you were so without a question I would love to play once again
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: I'm usually both I used to be a villain then I went to a hero but I'm starting to shift into villain mode once again.
Why do you think you can win this group game?: I'm persistent, Persuasive, and most importantly I'm a risk taker.

REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? I'm sometimes available at 6 but it might push to 7 on some days but anything after those 2 times I  good with.
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Anytime
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 8
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? Yessir

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (Optional, but I love confessionals and you have a better chance to return if you do. Might be used for a VL in later seasons.): Of course
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Of course
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are evicted, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Of course
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribals?: of course
Do you understand that if you do not vote, you will be penalized heavily and potentially ejected?: Yessir
3207 days 8 hours ago
maxcrosby2419
REQUIRED FIELDS:
First name to call you by: Max
Last initial to call you by: C
Time-Zone: EST
REQUIRED FIELD
Why do you want to play in this group game?: I want redemption for my 0 votes in the FTC.
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Hero
Why do you think you can win this group game?: I play a very loyal game

REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? 7-10PM EST
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Most weekends
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 9

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (Optional, but I love confessionals and you have a better chance to return if you do. Might be used for a VL in later seasons.): Yes
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are evicted, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes
~

3207 days 8 hours ago
Broniak
REQUIRED FIELDS:
First name to call you by:  Maxwell
Last initial to call you by: Hayden
Nickname (if you would like one): Max
Time-Zone: PST after July 28

REQUIRED FIELD
Why do you want to play in this group game?: Fun, why else? Also, winning. Winning and fun.
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Pre-Merge hero; Post-Merge Villain
Why do you think you can win this group game?: I can lead a tribe to victory, and then watch as they crash and burn >:-)

REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? Anytime in the summer
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Anytime in the summer
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 8.75
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? Most, yes

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (Optional, but I love confessionals and you have a better chance to return if you do. Might be used for a VL in later seasons.): Hell yeah (More post-merge than pre)
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Absolutely not you bitch (jkjkjk)
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are evicted, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? I will be irrational through mails to those who backstab me :P
But yeah.
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribals?: I will try my damnedest
Do you understand that if you do not vote, you will be penalized heavily and potentially ejected?: Usually it's just a self vote, but mkay.
~

3207 days 7 hours ago
ThePhenomenalOne
REQUIRED FIELDS:
First name to call you by: Carmen
Last initial to call you by: T.
Nickname (if you would like one): N/A
Time-Zone: Eastern
REQUIRED FIELD
Why do you want to play in this group game?: To stop people who think they can just walk all over everyone else.
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: A Hero.
Why do you think you can win this group game?: Because I have heart and actually respect the sanctity of the game.

REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? 3-6PM EST / 8-1AM EST
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? - See above.
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? - 7.75
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? - Better than most.

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (Optional, but I love confessionals and you have a better chance to return if you do. Might be used for a VL in later seasons.): I will send as many as I possibly can.
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? - As long as I don't think you're screwing me over.
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are evicted, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? - No I don't. But, I'll try to keep it tame.
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribals?: Definitely will do this.
Do you understand that if you do not vote, you will be penalized heavily and potentially ejected?: I do, but that would be stupid.
~
3207 days 7 hours ago
REQUIRED FIELDS:
First name to call you by: Nikki
Last initial to call you by: P.
Nickname (if you would like one): N/A
Time-Zone: CST
REQUIRED FIELD
Why do you want to play in this group game?: I want to play in this group game because lately I have been trying to find a good survivor group I haven't played in yet. Since this is a new generation, this seems like the perfect time to apply. :-)
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Depends on the situation and the people. I can dabble in both.
Why do you think you can win this group game?: I feel like I have the social skills and strength/Witt to be able to win and conquer this game. I believe I could make some good moves to move me further.

REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? - Anytime
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? - Anytime
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? - 9
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? - Definitely !! < 3

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (Optional, but I love confessionals and you have a better chance to return if you do. Might be used for a VL in later seasons.): yes! Confessionals are my favorite :)
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? - Yep !!
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are evicted, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? - Yes
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribals?: Hell yeah!!
Do you understand that if you do not vote, you will be penalized heavily and potentially ejected?: yep :)
3207 days 5 hours ago
Snake
First name to call you by: Morgan
Last initial to call you by: W.
REQUIRED FIELD
Why do you want to play in this group game?: Just looking to start back in the group game world again.
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Hero, definitely.
Why do you think you can win this group game?: I have a broad experience of past group game play and also feel as if people are able to trust my easily... although my username says otherwise lol.

REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? Literally anytime.
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? For the weekends anything before 5 or 6.
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? I would say 8 or 9, it just depends on if I have stuff going on in other group games if that makes any sense.
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? I'll be at all of them without a doubt.

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (Optional, but I love confessionals and you have a better chance to return if you do. Might be used for a VL in later seasons.): Yeah for sure.
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yep!
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are evicted, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Of course lol.
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribals?: For sure.
Do you understand that if you do not vote, you will be penalized heavily and potentially ejected?: Yeah I wouldn't want that to happen lol.

Thank you!
Morgan
3206 days 18 hours ago
Walkerbait27
REQUIRED FIELDS:
First name to call you by: Ismail
Last initial to call you by: A
Time-Zone: GMT
REQUIRED FIELD
Why do you want to play in this group game?: because it's been almost 7-9 months since the last time I played a group game of any sort I so wanna get back into these games just make hopefully new friends have fun and strategise again which is why I signed up in the first place
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: I'm defo a hero I let emotions come into this sometimes but if someone gets in my way there'll be hell
Why do you think you can win this group game?: I can't give that up it'll expose my strategy

REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? I'm in GMT (England) I cannot figure it out sorry Since school has finished I'm available all day everyday unless I tell you in advance if I'm going out or have something else planned since you are behind me I'm guessing night time challenges for me which is great cause I hate being out after dark and can stay up really late.
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Yep exactly for me too I'm free all day and again I'm guessing night time challenges which is great unless it's a Saturday night and I have work the next day I cannot attend (I don't work most times just on occasion if they need me)
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 10 I check it everyday (unless I'm out with fam ill let ya know if I have plans)
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? Yes that's very likely I will only skip a challenge if I cannot attend due to being out and let you know in advance

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (Optional, but I love confessionals and you have a better chance to return if you do. Might be used for a VL in later seasons.): yesss OMG if it means I can return for sure just could you please remind me like a daily confessional thing I'll do 1 or more if you want I don't mind I'm free all day everyday now since its summer
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Defiantly I know how much time you spend on this
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are evicted, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Lolz on the inside I'll be boiling away and probably not talk to anyone for a couple day but once I realised I'm being stupid and petty I'll get over it I understand it's a game and I love it
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribals?: sir yes sir
Do you understand that if you do not vote, you will be penalized heavily and potentially ejected?: sir yes sir I always vote never miss it
3206 days 15 hours ago
Bulldozer24
REQUIRED FIELDS:
First name to call you by: Nick
Last initial to call you by: R
Nickname (if you would like one): no thanks
Time-Zone: Central
REQUIRED FIELD
Why do you want to play in this group game?: I love survivor and I would love to deploy a strategy to the game
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Hero
Why do you think you can win this group game?: Because I can outsmart people and form alliances and I never give up even with my back against the wall

REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? Any day between 1-10 pm central
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? 1-10 pm central
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 9

REQUIRED FIELD
~
3206 days 11 hours ago
Griffles
First name to call you by: Griffin
Last initial to call you by: O
Time-Zone: ET

Q: Why do you want to play in this group game?

Q: Are you a Hero, or a Villain?
A: Superhero.

Q: Why do you think you can win this group game?
A: blob:https%3A//vine.co/19aacad3-6f4d-43aa-9b37-62082428a2b4

Q: What time periods throughout the day work best for you?
A: It's summer Mr. wangifold.

Q: What time periods work best for you?
A: 4-7 p.m. on days.

Q: On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged?
A: 6.

Q: Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges?
A: http://38.media.tumblr.com/6e927a5b6e3ceade7fa9a023ba4a9311/tumblr_mlxya6hyee1qbh0eio4_250.gif .

Q: Will you agree to send in confessionals?
A: Sometimes I do.

Q: Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect?
A: rig4 me ;))))

Q: Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are evicted, and understand that this is a game? Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribals? Do you understand that if you do not vote, you will be penalized heavily and potentially ejected?
A: Yeah.
3206 days 11 hours ago
TheRenny
REQUIRED FIELDS:
First name to call you by: Renny
Last initial to call you by: T
Nickname (if you would like one): Renny
REQUIRED FIELD
Why do you want to play in this group game?: Haven't played in a while, gotta get back in it!
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Hero, always.
Why do you think you can win this group game?: Absolutely, I'm older and smarter than I ever have been and I finally have what it takes.

REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? If the game starts soon, it'll be during the day since I work evenings usually past 5 PM, so don't count on me for most live challenges.
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? I work all day Saturday and usually until 6 on Sunday.
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 9, I check every day but I don't play much, this would increase my activity.
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? Yeah, gonna be hard to do live ones but I'll do what I can.

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (Optional, but I love confessionals and you have a better chance to return if you do. Might be used for a VL in later seasons.): Oh yeah, I love confessionals.
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Absolutely, master.
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are evicted, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? I agree!
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribals?: Yes! Never missed a vote in any game.
Do you understand that if you do not vote, you will be penalized heavily and potentially ejected? Absolutely.
3206 days 8 hours ago
Sunslicer2
REQUIRED FIELDS:
First name to call you by: Gerard
Last initial to call you by: M
REQUIRED FIELD
Why do you want to play in this group game?: I was asked to.
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Hero, duh. :/ I'm offended you'd even ask.
Why do you think you can win this group game?: No I'm just applying for shits and giggles.

REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? Weekdays 4-2 ^_^, weekends, idk :D
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? on some weekends, all day. On others, no hours until the late night :(
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? When I'm in a game, 10. Otherwise, like, 2.
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? Yee.

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (Optional, but I love confessionals and you have a better chance to return if you do. Might be used for a VL in later seasons.): Yee.
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Maybe, if you earn it. :/
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are evicted, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? idk IS this a game or real life? if it's a game, yes.
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribals?: Yee.
Do you understand that if you do not vote, you will be penalized heavily and potentially ejected?: Yee.
3203 days 13 hours ago
Lynette
First name to call you by: Lynette
Last initial to call you by: B
Time-Zone: GMT
REQUIRED FIELD
Why do you want to play in this group game?: I played before but didn't put a lot of effort into the game. I'm capable of neigh a strong player in group games and haven't played one in a while so I'd love the opportunity to play again and prove myself.

Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: It can go either way, it really depends on the type of people I'm playing with. If I had to pin down one though, I'll do anything to further myself in the game and don't really care about integrity and all of that crap, so probably a villain.

Why do you think you can win this group game?: I feel like I can strike a great balance between good social, strategic and physical game. All of which I believe is essential to win a game - I'm also devoted to most group games I play and the last time I played was after KidAs Survivor when a LOT of hosts were asking me to play their games - so I ended up in like 3 games and that's why I lost focus. Now I have a strict rule of one game at a time.

REQUIRED FIELD
What time periods throughout the day work best for you(weekdays, please put in EST if possible)? - Any time
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? - Early as possible
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? - 7
Will you be able to complete most, if not all challenges? - Yeah I will compete in all I'm able to

REQUIRED FIELD
Will you agree to send in confessionals? (Optional, but I love confessionals and you have a better chance to return if you do. Might be used for a VL in later seasons.):Yes

open group

Wangy's Reality Series Applications

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!