This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

LARS 2 Survivor Aral Sea Striking System

Topic » LARS 2 Survivor Aral Sea..

3477 days 14 hours ago
LockerAmi
I Have rules to lay down about my upcoming season of Survivor Aral Sea.

- If you are inactive for more than 3 days WITHOUT mailing me you will be Medically Removed!
-If you mail me saying you are going to be out, I Understand and will let you off but you will receive penalty Votes after 2 days.
-If you do not vote more than 3 times you'll be medically Removed
-Challenges are an exception, If you don't want to how up to challenges to Better your game then Fine with me but you must remember to vote!

-Send Confessionals! Confessionals are permitted Every 3 game days or So, Also If your Voted Out I'd Absolutely love "The Day After" Reflecting on Your game now that your voted out, but it isn't Permitted!

---------------------Game---------------------

This Season will Contain Exile Island which is the only place you Can find a Hidden Immunity Idol.

Everything Else will go As Planned....For Now! >:}

Please Post The Following With Your Username

I,________ Have Read, Understand and Respect The Rules and Striking Sytem of The Duration of The Game.

Thanks!
3477 days 8 hours ago
DryIceBros
I, Gregory/DryIceBros Have Read, Understand and Respect The Rules and Striking Sytem of The Duration of The Game.
3477 days 8 hours ago
Chris1080
I,___Chris_____ Have Read, Understand and Respect The Rules and Striking Sytem of The Duration of The Game.
3477 days 5 hours ago
pikachu142
I,Zach Have Read, Understand and Respect The Rules and Striking Sytem of The Duration of The Game.
3476 days 9 hours ago
XxSurvivorFanxX
I, Hunter/XxSurvivorFanxX Have Read, Understand and Respect The Rules and Striking Sytem of The Duration of The Game
3476 days ago
Lance388
I,_____Lance/Lance388___ Have Read, Understand and Respect The Rules and Striking Sytem of The Duration of The Game.

Thanks!
3475 days 23 hours ago
Snake
I, Macy Have Read, Understand and Respect The Rules and Striking Sytem of The Duration of The Game.
3475 days 22 hours ago
harrywasnak
I,Harry/harrywasnak Have Read, Understand and Respect The Rules and Striking Sytem of The Duration of The Game.
3475 days 22 hours ago
plopop
I,_Raphi/Plopop_______ Have Read, Understand and Respect The Rules and Striking Sytem of The Duration of The Game.
3475 days 13 hours ago
kekgeek
I,Kekgeek Have Read, Understand and Respect The Rules and Striking Sytem of The Duration of The Game.
3475 days 10 hours ago
Libanz00
I, Libanz00 Have Read, Understand and Respect The Rules and Striking Sytem of The Duration of The Game.
3475 days 10 hours ago
Blake18
I, Blake Have Read, Understand and Respect The Rules and Striking Sytem of The Duration of The Game.
3475 days 9 hours ago
Sam101101101
I, Sam have Read, Understand and Respect the Rules and Striking System of The Duration of the Game.
3475 days 5 hours ago
ajlp12345
I, Austin, have Read, Understand and Respect the Rules and Striking System of The Duration of the Game.
3472 days 15 hours ago
noelvermillion1337
I, Noelvermillion1337, have Read, Understand and Respect the Rules and Striking System of The Duration of the Game.
3472 days 15 hours ago
Robbyjak
I,Robby Have Read, Understand and Respect The Rules and Striking Sytem of The Duration of The Game.

open group

Survivor Machu Picchu

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!