This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Battle Rounds #TEAM2ND

Topic » Battle Rounds #TEAM2ND

3200 days 13 hours ago
crnjromeo2
Please post here all the Battle piece of every Artist.. Thank You. GoodLUck #Team2nd!
3200 days 13 hours ago
crnjromeo2
Battle 1: Little Mix (Dara4ever) vs. 9. The Duo (BigDude)
              I want this Battle to be the first 1 because it’s compose of 2 + artists ? I know this will make the Viewers happy. I want you to sing something lively. GoodLuck! May the best group win ?

Battle 2: Darren Criss (Snowgirl57) vs. Ed Sheeran (tditdatdwt123)
              I choose to pair you both because when you sing you give your heart. Give us a Soleful song guys. I think both of you will win. The other Coach will steal :P Goodluck!

Battle 3: Shawn Mendez (pikachu142) vs. Justin Timberlake (bbfan21) vs. Scotty McCreery (bklimas)
              You two have amazing voice but I think you didn’t gave your all in the Blinds. Let me see it here.! Just sing something that will make #Team2nd be proud of. Good Luck!

Battle 4: Meredith Andrews (pleaseletmestay) vs. Christina Aguilera (texty)
              Simply because you both can sing us a song that we really needed to hear from you. It’s your chance to prove that you still deserve to be part of #Team2nd. Goodluck!

Battle 5: Beyoncé (charliemcd8) vs. Katy Perry (Shaunyboo2001)
              This two will Rock this show! I really love you both but to make this show more beautiful I need to give up one of you. Let’s do this.! GoodLuck!

Battle 6: Cascada (andrewvaughan17) vs. Indiana Evans (Tommy123)
                You’re the last Artist in #Team2nd. You both have some very awesome voice. Show us some song that will make me choose you and the other Coach turns? Good Luck!
3200 days 12 hours ago
pikachu142
3200 days 12 hours ago
tditdatdwt123
3200 days 12 hours ago
bbfan21
3200 days 10 hours ago
crnjromeo2
correction:

Battle 3: Shawn Mendez (pikachu142) vs. Justin Timberlake (bbfan21) vs. Scotty McCreery (bklimas)
              You 3 have amazing voice but I think you didn’t gave yet your all in the Blinds. Let me see it here.! Just sing something that will make #Team2nd be proud of. Good Luck!
3200 days 5 hours ago
bklimas
I will post mine when I am home from work
3200 days 4 hours ago
Dara4ever
3200 days 3 hours ago
texty
Christina Aguilera - Fighter

3200 days 3 hours ago
andrewvaughan17
3200 days ago
Tommy123
3199 days 20 hours ago
bklimas
Here is mine:

3199 days 20 hours ago
pleaseletmestay
Sorry im on mobile ill post it tonight!
3199 days 19 hours ago
charliemcd8

open group

Party Group <3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!