This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribe Immunity Challenge #4

Topic » Tribe Immunity Challenge #4

3474 days 19 hours ago
Johnwillwin
ITS LIVE AND STARTS AT 8 EASTERN
3474 days 19 hours ago
Johnwillwin
Check in
3474 days 19 hours ago
Bataglia
Here
3474 days 19 hours ago
Bulldozer24
Here
3474 days 19 hours ago
RedWing91
Here
3474 days 19 hours ago
Johnwillwin
I think you guys will enjoy this challenge
3474 days 19 hours ago
AlexTheGreat
Hi
3474 days 19 hours ago
Johnwillwin
GRAB THE KEYS

Here are the rules for the immunity challenge today: One person from each of your tribes must post *SWIMS OUT FOR KEY*.  After waiting five minutes, that person can then post *DIVES DOWN 1 FOOT*, and after five more minutes, they can post.  *GRABS KEY* and then *SWIMS UP*, and in five more minutes, *SWIMS BACK TO SHORE*.  You will need to do this three times, but here’s the catch: the keys aren’t all on the same level, meaning that for the first key, you’ll only have to dive down one foot, while for the second, you will have to dive down two feet, and for the third and final key, it will be three feet down.  You must wait five minutes in between posts to post *DIVES DOWN 1 FOOT* again.

Once all three keys are retrieved by any player(s), everyone can then start unlocking the chests, by posting *UNLOCKS CHEST #1*, for each chest.  You must wait five minutes between unlocking chests.

Finally, once the tribe is done unlocking the chests, then to solve the puzzle inside of the chest, you post *PLACES PUZZLE PIECE 1 IN PLACE*.  Then, you must wait (you guessed it!) five more minutes to post it again, substituting 1 for 2, 3, 4, etc.  First tribe to put all 16 puzzle pieces in place, wins immunity, and is safe from the vote.

Ravu, you are up 1 member and have to sit someone out
3474 days 19 hours ago
Johnwillwin
Who's gonna sit out?
3474 days 18 hours ago
Johnwillwin
WHERE IS EVERYONE?
3474 days 18 hours ago
Bataglia
I'm here
3474 days 18 hours ago
RedWing91
So am i
3474 days 18 hours ago
Johnwillwin
We need at least 1 person from Moto
3474 days 18 hours ago
Bataglia
If they don't show do we win by Default?
3474 days 18 hours ago
Johnwillwin
Well I really hope someone comes but I think you will because I already delayed the challenge once already
3474 days 18 hours ago
Bulldozer24
sorry im back

open group

John and Jacob's Survivor: Pearl Islands

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!