This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #6 (Bula Bula)

Topic » Tribal Council #6 (Bula Bula)

3457 days 5 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
Come on in guys.  Congratulations on making the merge.

Some questions:

Red: How does it feel to win immunity at such a crucial point in the game? Could this have made you into a threat in the other contestants' eyes?
Bataglia: Did it suck to come so close to immunity, but lose because of random choice?
Gregory: There are two tribes going into the merge, and one, Ravu, is up 5-4.  Do you think it could be a pagonging?
Jacob: Will a big move be made tonight, or will the vote be relatively simple?
TK: Now that you all have made the merge, will stronger players be targeted?
Alex: Your tribe is down 5-4.  Could you be in danger tonight because of that?
Dan: This is a crucial point in the game, where tribal lines are mostly decided.  How do you find a way to wriggle into a majority alliance?
Yogi: Do you think you have a good chance at winning?
Andrew: Is there anyone in a large power position tonight, or is everyone equal in their alliances?

Votes will be due on THURSDAY, at 7:30 PM EST.  Sorry for the late tribal, I had a busy day today :P.

Also, PLEASE REMEMBER TO SEND IN CONFESSIONALS.  IT IS VERY CRUCIAL AT THIS POINT.  Thanks :P.
3456 days 22 hours ago
RedWing91
Red: How does it feel to win immunity at such a crucial point in the game? Could this have made you into a threat in the other contestants' eyes?
It feels great. I can never feel fully safe with out it around my neck. It might have made me a threat but I didn't want to risk finding out
3456 days 22 hours ago
Duke
Dan: This is a crucial point in the game, where tribal lines are mostly decided.  How do you find a way to wriggle into a majority alliance?

Well for us it's tough sledding tonight without the numbers. You just have to keep playing tho and try to make something work. It's a huge turning point tonight.
3456 days 22 hours ago
Bataglia
Bataglia: Did it suck to come so close to immunity, but lose because of random choice?
Oh it felt great. Of course it sucked. I keep thinking back to that last round, why did I use mirror. I should have gone at him and won Immunity but I played it safe and lost on numbers. I knew I should have picked 21.
3456 days 21 hours ago
zorbo678
I think it depends on other things too. If you piss people off, for example.
3456 days 21 hours ago
DryIceBros
Gregory: There are two tribes going into the merge, and one, Ravu, is up 5-4.  Do you think it could be a Pagonging?: I don't know. I could just be who we want to get out or it could be Pagong the other tribe. It could end up being the other tribe Pagonging Ravu.
3456 days 21 hours ago
yr_2007
Yogi: Do you think you have a good chance at winning?

lol its a too long ahead to think about it :-p
3456 days 9 hours ago
Bulldozer24
Andrew: Is there anyone in a large power position tonight, or is everyone equal in their alliances?

i think that everyone is equal bcas if someone was seeming like a power player than other people would not like there control and they would become a target and power would shift so i think its equal
3455 days 14 hours ago
zorbo678
How many votes do you have?
3455 days 14 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
9/9.  I will now read them ;).
3455 days 14 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
First vote...
Alex.
3455 days 14 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
Second vote...
Gregory.
3455 days 14 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
Next vote...
TK.
3455 days 14 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
Fourth vote...
Bataglia.

We have four votes for four people, one each for Bataglia, TK, Gregory, and Alex.
3455 days 14 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
Next vote...
Alex.

That's two votes for Alex, one each for TK, Gregory, and Bataglia.
3455 days 14 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
Sixth vote...
Alex.

open group

John and Jacob's Survivor: Pearl Islands

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!