This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

3414 days 19 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
Congratulations, Red and Bataglia, through two very different styles of gameplay, you have made it to this point.  It is now time for the power to shift over to the jury. 

You are expected to post an opening speech, though the jurors can question at any time.

The votes from the jury are hopefully going to be received by 8 PM EST tomorrow, though getting as many jury votes is a priority, so it may be extended if need be.

Players, the stage is yours, go on.
3414 days 16 hours ago
RedWing91
At the start of this game I made an alliance with Bataglia. And We stuck together till the end. I showed up to almost every challenge and my tribe won all but one challenge. When the Merge came we were in the majority. And I won the first three individual challenges and I knew that it was putting a target on my back. And when I lost the fourth challenge I was scared for the first time in the game. But my Alliance with Bataglia and TK stayed true and I didn't get any votes. But I knew that I couldn't give them another chance so I went all out for the next three challenges and managed to win them. To guarantee my self a spot in the final. I know some of you might feel like I lied to you and I will answer all your questions to the best of my ability. I hope you can look past any lies and vote for the person who played the best game. And I think that was me.
3414 days 15 hours ago
zorbo678
I'll go first. Red and Bagtaglia, congrats on making the F2. Red, we had an F2 pact, which you broke. I felt betrayed, angry, and upset. But, this is a game and I respect you. I just want to know if you considered bringing me to the F2, and why you didn't. Bag, you were carried by Red and I, and when Jacob wanted to eliminate you, we took him out. I want you to describe your gameplay in one word. And both of you, who should be there that isn't. No B.S. answers.
3414 days 13 hours ago
RedWing91
TK I did consider it. But I made a deal with Batagalia at the very start and I felt more loyalty to him.

As to who should be here there isn't the only other person who I think might have deserved a spot here Is you TK because you won an immunity challange
3414 days 1 hour ago
Bataglia
Like Red said we were aligned from the start I knew I could rely on him and he knew he could rely on me. But this is the final 2 and it is every man for himself. And may the best man win. Yes Red won 6 immunities but I would like to point out that his first win came down to a tiebreaker with me and the second one we worked together and it came down to who sent it first. The third we worked together. The final immunity we worked together and he beat me by one place. I didn't lie to any of you. I was always going to take Red, I know he had deals with some of you but he was always going to take me to the end. I showed up to all challenges except the hand on an idol one and I tried my best. I know several of you voted for me but when I evicted you it was purely strategic.
3414 days 1 hour ago
Bataglia
@TK if I had to describe my gameplay in one word I would have to say Loyal.

I think that if anyone else would deserve to sit here it would be TK because aside from me and Red you were the one who never gave up.
3413 days 20 hours ago
zorbo678
Thx. My vote has been cast
3413 days 2 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
I have 6/7 votes.
3412 days 23 hours ago
RedWing91
Wow and only one question. I was getting worried that no one was asking questions
3410 days 21 hours ago
BigBrother_78
I have questions.

Red- I told you that if we stuck together to final 2, I would give you great respect, and honestly you didn't make any big moves, so tell me one move that was strictly YOU.

Batagila- You always targeted me, but I thought we were in an alliance together. why is that?
3410 days 21 hours ago
Bataglia
Batagila- You always targeted me, but I thought we were in an alliance together. why is that?

I never targeted you specifily in the first challenge there were 4 players and Red went after alex so I went after you nothing personal, In the dodgeball challenge when I through the ball at you were the only one offline except Yogi but red already through at him. I don't think in any other challenge I went after you
3410 days 21 hours ago
BigBrother_78
ok, thank you Batagila
3410 days 21 hours ago
RedWing91
Red- I told you that if we stuck together to final 2, I would give you great respect, and honestly you didn't make any big moves, so tell me one move that was strictly YOU.

The immunities were me. Yeah Sure Bataglia helped a little with 3 of them. I pushed for Alex to go. I made the connections that kept me safe when I didn't have Immunity. I'm the one that suggested we take you out. I made sure I was safe and my main allies were safe and we made the final 3.

I told you why I couldn't take you Jacob I was loyal to Bataglia.
3410 days 21 hours ago
BigBrother_78
RedWing1- immunities aren't big moves! BIG MOVES STRATIGECLY
3410 days 20 hours ago
zorbo678
Being honest, everyone up to my elimination was eliminated by my sway. Red may have won immunities, but I took people out. Except Jacob, that was Red.
3410 days 19 hours ago
DryIceBros
Did you take me out as well?

open group

John and Jacob's Survivor: Pearl Islands

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!