This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion

Topic » Reunion

3408 days 19 hours ago
Johnwillwin
Returnees no
3408 days 19 hours ago
Johnwillwin
No returnees until all stars
3408 days 19 hours ago
BigBrother_78
damn it ill join the Vl
3408 days 19 hours ago
Johnwillwin
Jacob has results but he told me 5 days ago on Skype but we've talked a lot since then
3408 days 19 hours ago
zorbo678
Red, I voted for Bagtaglia.
3408 days 18 hours ago
RedWing91
I know you did TK. I wanted to know about Greg and yogi
3408 days 18 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
Red you lied at the FTC when you said you "made a deal" with Bataglia, when in actuality, y'all are friends outside the site. That's just not something I support.
3408 days 18 hours ago
RedWing91
We did make a deal we could of done like you and LOML and went after each other but we decided to do it together
3408 days 18 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
5 min ago
RedWing91
We did make a deal we could of done like you and LOML and went after each other but we decided to do it together

That's never happened? We've never gone after each other.

But it's still a lie. You didn't say "Bataglia and I are friends so no one was ever getting in between that."

You lied at the FTC, and that's a strategy I just cannot respect.

And you're lying now, which is sad. But I'm finished with this conversation tbh. I literally care not much at all.
3408 days 18 hours ago
Johnwillwin
Rob drop it
3408 days 18 hours ago
zorbo678
Rob is right. Also, I'm pissed now because you just lied right to my face at FTC! At FTC! That's where you clear the air about your gameplay not lie about just being a gigantic ass about it! I thought we were friends but now, I wouldn't give you a drink of water if you were dying of thirst and would like to watch the vultures get you.
3408 days 15 hours ago
me2013
WOW as the whole lot of you just took this to a whole new level.

I had respect for all of you - before you all started tearing each other apart over a game. Everyone has the right to respect - you all need to grow up ans stop being so nasty over a game that really was full of in-actives and people that didnt really care too much about making big moves - actually none of you cared about making any moves. If you knew what both Bataglia and Red have gone through in real life - and they still managed to turn up and be active to at least give John and Jacob a game to host - well.......

This is exactly why I have retired from group games.

To the hosts - I would delete this thread if I was you.
3408 days 14 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
My opinion hasn't changed throughout this season, you and I both know it.

I just find it irritating when a player is arrogant and lies when it makes no difference to the game. No matter who that is.

There's such thing as a bad winner.
3408 days 14 hours ago
DryIceBros
Look at me. I'm a perfect example. :P

open group

John and Jacob's Survivor: Pearl Islands

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!