This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion

Topic » Reunion

2678 days 6 hours ago
Mitchkid64
I SUSPECTED JOSH
2678 days 6 hours ago
Renny10
Renny10
why did I die when I guessed josh was the killer then? LMAO
2678 days 6 hours ago
LEANNA
Best with the least:  Issa - she wrote some of the SHORTEST write-ups, but they ALWAYS had 100% correct information...her final death was because she was 3 points behind MITCH with details...
2678 days 6 hours ago
Mitchkid64
READ THE GYAZO
2678 days 6 hours ago
rawr121
LOL MITCH

but like actually me and josh were bffls until he died so like lol
2678 days 6 hours ago
LEANNA
@RENNY - guessing the killer adds 10 points to your write-up score, but you were still 4 points behind ISSA that round...
2678 days 6 hours ago
jwbrine
Omg Mitch. That chat we had scared the living daylights out of me. lol
2678 days 6 hours ago
Mitchkid64
anthony what was the riddle from the renny death?
2678 days 6 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Did you keep track of how many points everyone got each round? I'd love to see like a chart or something :D I wanna know how well/bad I did lol
2678 days 6 hours ago
LEANNA
The "Play right into the killer's plan" Award - Anthony

When we needed to "Kill" Josh, we thought it would be hard, but Anthony pretty much guranteeded we would random.org someone!
2678 days 6 hours ago
TJ2807
Me when I lowkey suspected josh but I didn't submit once and got killed
2678 days 6 hours ago
Mitchkid64
LMAO JOSH I WAS LIKE "FUCK HIM I WANT THE MOURGE"
2678 days 6 hours ago
rawr121
Secret Room:

You enter the safest room in Rue Manor – the library.  You take a seat and just think:

*Man, I am so close and with the most advantages, I should be able to make it to FINALE*

Then you remember something Leanna said. EVERY murder has a Red Herring and those Red Herrings will actually play a part in the FINAL Investigation during FINALE Night.

You look over and notice a book is missing from the shelf.  It’s an Agatha Christie book.  Whatever book it is, it sits right between “After the Funeral” & “Appointment with Death.”

-------------------

Murder Weapon....Garrett & Renny killed with the same weapon, but not the EXACT same weapon, because that would be possible.  Impossible because this weapon could never be used again, because once it enters a warm body, it slowly starts to disappear until it is nothing more than a puddle...
2678 days 6 hours ago
LEANNA
@Jay - its on pen/paper, so yes - but I can type it up some time, lol - This was an odd season because the same people were consistently in the top / bottom.

Mitch KILLED the first write-up by guessing the killer round 1!

open group

Leanna's - Season 4: WHODUNNIT

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!