This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion: Season One

Topic » Reunion: Season One

3355 days 7 hours ago
Mitchkid64
maybe i will get the biggest floater award :)
3355 days 7 hours ago
dsradine
Robbed Pre-Jury Houseguest…

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

TIED! Noah and Ninjohn! Going into the game, I actually had predicted Noah to place 1st-6th no matter what. And he went first! I was shocked. And ninjohn was one of the only people that won Power and then went Pre-Jury. Until he was nominated, he was pretty active and usually had a plan in his confessionals. I expected him to go farther.
3355 days 7 hours ago
tonyalbright
Congrats Chris :) Well deserved! Thanks for the two votes whoever you were.
3355 days 7 hours ago
XxSurvivorFanxX
Congrats Chris :)
3355 days 7 hours ago
dsradine
Villian of the Season…

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

To many of your surprise, Wonderdog! But he was the kind of classy hero this season. While Tony thought he had basically everyone in his back pocket, Wonderdog was waiting for his moment to take out Tony. He was only person that managed to convince Tony that he was 100% and take every opportunity he could to take him out. Congrats dude, wish I would’ve seen what would’ve happened if you didn’t leave :/
3355 days 7 hours ago
dsradine
Oh I'll post jury votes too :)
3355 days 7 hours ago
tonyalbright
I knew he wanted me out btw.
3355 days 7 hours ago
C_Shizz96
Omg Tony! :( I'm sorry hun and thank you survivor :)
3355 days 7 hours ago
tonyalbright
Don't be sorry, I knew this was going to happen. I'm so happy for you!
3355 days 7 hours ago
C_Shizz96
OMG IT WASN'T ME. I'M SHOCKED.
3355 days 7 hours ago
dsradine
Player of the Season…
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Tony! Other than his complete beasting of the competitions, he did manage to lead his herd of sheep to slaughter and no one did or said anything (besides Wonder lol) to stop him until they were gone. As the host and getting to watch both you and Chris play, I can honestly say that either one of you deserved to win this game. You both played great, and you're of COURSE invited back for All-Stars! :)
3355 days 7 hours ago
tonyalbright
CHRIS AND TONY SHOWMANCE IN ALLSTARS <3
3355 days 7 hours ago
dsradine
Funniest Player

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Chris! <3 Many of you took his outbursts personally (and changed your mind when he explained why), but all of your gifs and pictures to the other houseguests gave me life. Much of the cast was quiet, but you never failed to keep me entertained.
3355 days 7 hours ago
C_Shizz96
OMG. YES. YOU ARE SEEING ME IN ALL STARS BITCHES! YESSSSSSS!

#SlayChris
3355 days 7 hours ago
C_Shizz96
Omg, I'm so funny in the real world too. And my laugh is crazy. Like omg, damn his laugh will like blow you away. xD

open group

THE POWER STRUGGLE

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!