This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #1 (Pagong)

Topic » Tribal Council #1 (Pagong)

3452 days ago
ItsOfficial
PAGONG! Welcome to your first tribal council. Grab a torch on your way in and dip it in the fire. In this game fire represents your life. As long as your torch is burning you are still alive in this game.

Jacob K. - How do you feel about your tribe?

Mark O. - Is it possible that alliances have formed already?

Ryan M. - How do you feel about the opposing tribe?

Maxwell H. - What do you think your tribe could have done better to succeed in today's challenge?

Jinxx - You stepped up to the plate today; do you feel that you are an asset to this tribe moving forward?

Robby J. - Are you afraid that performing well in today's challenge could make you a threat this early?

Nicole F. - How would it feel to be the first person voted out of Survivor Borneo?

Blake M. - Do you think challenge performance is going to weigh in on how people will vote tonight?

Please mail me your votes ASAP. Votes due by 4:00pm EST tomorrow
3451 days 23 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
I like my tribe:) I was busy doing something else so i couldnt make the challenge but that is not a reflection of how i am:(
3451 days 23 hours ago
Jinxx
I just did what I could for my team :) I think anyone active is an asset at this point.
3451 days 22 hours ago
barkmrck3tg
Guys I first off want to apologize for not making the challenge... Somthing came up that I wasn't anticipating Ill be here for the challenge tomorrow though

And Yes it is possible alliances have formed already but I haven't been approached which is nervewracking
3451 days 22 hours ago
Robbyjak
Robby J. - Are you afraid that performing well in today's challenge could make you a threat this early?
i anything it should show that they shouldnt vote me out! its not the time to vote for people who do good at challenges so no i dont think it will or should
3451 days 21 hours ago
Blake18
Blake M. - Do you think challenge performance is going to weigh in on how people will vote tonight?

I don't think it will necessarily matter. I think the biggest threat should go tonight
3451 days 21 hours ago
woodrowwrust
Hey y'all! I also want to apologize for not attending the challenge. I will be as active as possible in the future :)

Ryan M. - How do you feel about the opposing tribe?
Honestly, the other tripe is pretty formidable as I've played with many of them and I know they are fierce competition. It won't be easy, but I believe if our tribe sticks together we can bring them down :)

Glad to be here with you all
3451 days 21 hours ago
Nicole16
I have a lot to offer the tribe

Its still early days, and there is a lot of game left to be played

I'm always active

just didn't think the challenge would be over so quickly tonight
3451 days 21 hours ago
ItsOfficial
3/8 Votes Received.
3451 days 16 hours ago
ItsOfficial
7/8 Votes Received.
3451 days 8 hours ago
ItsOfficial
I'll go tally the votes..
3451 days 8 hours ago
ItsOfficial
*returns with urn*
Once the votes are read the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately.
3451 days 8 hours ago
ItsOfficial
First Vote...
3451 days 8 hours ago
ItsOfficial
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips it*

Maxwell
3451 days 8 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Second Vote...
3451 days 8 hours ago
ItsOfficial
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips it*

Mark

open group

Survivor S.Africa - Day 14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!