This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

- FINALE and REUNION -

Topic » - FINALE and REUNION -

3428 days 15 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Tomorrow there will be two back to back challenges and Tribal councils to decide who will be sitting at the end for the FTC where one castaway will be crowned the Sole Survivor!

Final 4 Immunity Challenge will take place at 7pm EST! - Followed by a 15 minute Tribal Council!

We will then move straight onto the Final Immunity challenge where one castaway will earn Individual Immunity and a spot at the FTC where they will be able to talk face to face with seven castaways they had a hand in voting out! 4 Finalist - 2 Challenges - One Survivor!
3428 days 8 hours ago
ItsOfficial
-Schedule for Finale and Reunion-

Saturday: Starting @ 7pm EST
F4 Individual Immunity Challenge - "Race to Immunity"
F4 Tribal Council
F3 Individual Immunity Challenge - "Station Master"
F3 Tribal Council

FTC Begins

Sunday: ALL DAY - Votes due Monday by 4pm EST Jan. 5.
Final Tribal Council (May begin Saturday night if both Finalist have Jury speeches posted)

Monday: Starting @ 8pm EST.
Vote reveal
Award reveal including -
Fan Favorite
Player of the Season
Underdog of the Season
Entertainment Award

Also the Twist has been selected for Season 2! The Viewer's Lounge has voted and the destination is set! Twist and destination reveal after vote reveal and award ceremony.

Season 2 apps will be posted after Reunion is complete.
3427 days 17 hours ago
NewOrleansPelicans
im here
3427 days 16 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Welcome Finalist! Today you will be competing in a competition that is going to be called

"Race to Immunity"

When the challenge begins; I will post a link to a blog. At the bottom of that blog will be another link to another blog and at the bottom of that blog will be another link to another blog....etc. - Until you get to the blog that doesn't have a link but, puzzle pieces; which you will need to start your puzzle.

Once you find the the blog that states -IMMUNITY CHALLENGES PUZZLE PIECES- you must then post that blog in this forum before I mail you the Slide Puzzle. First person to post a screenshot of the finished slide puzzle in this forum wins Individual Immunity and will have a 1 and 3 shot at making the FTC where they could get the chance to address the Jury and plead their case for the title of Sole Survivor.

If there are no questions; we will begin @ 7:00 pm EST Sharp!
3427 days 16 hours ago
woodrowwrust
i'm here :)
3427 days 16 hours ago
MooseAntler86
Here
3427 days 16 hours ago
ItsOfficial
We will begin at 7pm EST Sharp! Does everyone understand the rules for the first challenge?

We will begin on my "GO" - I will post the link to the first blog along with my "GO"
3427 days 16 hours ago
WilliamGonzales
Here
3427 days 16 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Survivors Ready......
3427 days 16 hours ago
woodrowwrust
ready
3427 days 16 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Wrong @ Big Joe
3427 days 16 hours ago
NewOrleansPelicans
theres no link on it
3427 days 16 hours ago
ItsOfficial
My bad - I will accept it!

Ryan and Big joe onto Puzzle!

open group

Survivor S.Africa - Day 14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!