This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reward/Immunity Challenge #5

Topic » Reward/Immunity Challenge #5

3274 days 9 hours ago
ItsOfficial
LIVE Challenge tomorrow @ 8pm EST.
3273 days 16 hours ago
yr_2007
ok
3273 days 12 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Come on in everyone! Get a good look at Mzansi! Rick voted out at last night's Tribal Council.... I'll explain today's challenge.
3273 days 12 hours ago
ItsOfficial
For today's challenge you will need to dig deep as you will need to be quick - a bit physical and mentally strong for today's task because your tribe's are going to compete in the "Sandpit"

Here's how things are going to work. Each tribe is going to get a separate forum to post in. On my "GO" one person at a time from each tribe will post "runs to sandpit" followed by "Digs." Which you'll have to post 5 times before being able to post "Grabs puzzle pieces." After you get the first set of pieces; you'll post "runs puzzle pieces back" before the next person can go.

Example run:
"Runs to sandpit"
"Digs"
"Digs"
"Digs"
"Digs"
"Digs"
"Grabs puzzle pieces"
"Runs Puzzle Pieces Back to Tribe Mat"

You are collecting 3 bags of puzzle pieces before I mail the designated tribe mate doing the scramble. The castaway's in charge of the scramble are also in charge of posting the finished scramble in THIS FORUM!

*Note* - For the scramble. You will unscramble to words and the phrase!

Before we begin, I need to get the name's from both tribe's on which castaway will be doing the scramble. If there are any other questions; please ask before we begin. Two Tribe's heading to Tribal Council Tonight! Winning tribe will receive Immunity and Reward!
3273 days 12 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
here
3273 days 12 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Tyleror has informed me that he will not be able to make it tonight @ Zulu.
3273 days 12 hours ago
BatmanTDI
here
3273 days 12 hours ago
MarthaSpeaks
Why do you like sending two tribes to tribal council so much?
3273 days 12 hours ago
BatmanTDI
*Note* - For the scramble. You will unscramble to words and the phrase!

I'm confused.
Do you mean two, or..?
3273 days 12 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
here
3273 days 12 hours ago
ItsOfficial
@ Austin - I meant to post

*Note* - For the scramble. You will unscramble THE words and the phrase!
3273 days 12 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
@Xhosa I can do the scramble if you guys want?? I like puzzles IDK
3273 days 12 hours ago
BatmanTDI
oh, okay!
3273 days 12 hours ago
BatmanTDI
@Xhosa I can do puzzle if no one else wants to, but if two people really want to go ahead.
3273 days 12 hours ago
MarthaSpeaks
@Jacob if you feel confident enough.
3273 days 12 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Mzansi -
Natalie

Xhosa -
Austin
Jacob
Selena

Zulu -
Scott

open group

Survivor S.Africa - Day 14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!