This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #5/6 - Mzansi

Topic » Tribal Council #5/6 - Mzansi

3273 days 19 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Mzansi! Welcome to tribal council. Grab a torch on your way in and dip it in the fire. In this game fire represents your life. As long as your torch is burning you are still alive in this game.

Natalie S. - With Rick leaving. That leaves you with original Xhosa members. Do you feel that tonight's vote is pretty simple?

Chip P. - You received 2 votes last Tribal Council and came out on top of a Fire-Making Tie-breaker. Any concerns that it could now make you a threat moving forward?

Yogi M. - With only 3 tribe mates voting. Their will be a clear majority unless every one of you write each other's names down. Do you think this a possibility tonight?

Please vote ASAP. Votes are due by 5pm EST. Failure to vote by this time will result in a self-vote.

Since Mzansi beat Zulu in the "Sandpit" part of the challenge. Whoever is voted out at Zulu will take 13th while whoever is voted out at Mzansi will take 14th.
3273 days 17 hours ago
chpman12
Chip P. - You received 2 votes last Tribal Council and came out on top of a Fire-Making Tie-breaker. Any concerns that it could now make you a threat moving forward?

Nope, most of the challenge was completely luck and even after Rick got his fire started it was like he wasn't even trying. I'm glad I did win though and I'm just going to let everything roll off my back and keep playing the game.
3273 days 17 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Chip P. - What do you think the chances are; of a Tribe dissolve happening after tonight  rather than a Merge?
3273 days 17 hours ago
chpman12
Chip P. - What do you think the chances are; of a Tribe dissolve happening after tonight  rather than a Merge?

The merge definitely appears to be on the horizon but I suppose, since there are still 3 tribes, a tribe dissolve is not too far-fetched...
3273 days 15 hours ago
ItsOfficial
1/3 votes received....
3273 days 5 hours ago
coolKat
Natalie-Maybe but I still want to try some things
3272 days 23 hours ago
yr_2007
Yogi M. - With only 3 tribe mates voting. Their will be a clear majority unless every one of you write each other's names down. Do you think this a possibility tonight?

idk paranoia can make anything possible on survivor

*fingers crossed*
3272 days 22 hours ago
ItsOfficial
I'll go tally the votes.....
3272 days 22 hours ago
ItsOfficial
*returns with urn*
Once the votes are read the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately.
3272 days 22 hours ago
ItsOfficial
If anybody has a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it; now would be the time to do so...
3272 days 22 hours ago
chpman12
This shall be good...
3272 days 22 hours ago
ItsOfficial
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

*No one stands*
3272 days 22 hours ago
ItsOfficial
First vote....
3272 days 22 hours ago
ItsOfficial
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips it*

Chip P.
3272 days 22 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Second vote....
3272 days 22 hours ago
chpman12
Naturally

open group

Survivor S.Africa - Day 14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!