This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Immunity Challenge #1

Topic » Individual Immunity Challenge..

3271 days 22 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Tonight @ 7pm EST.
3271 days 15 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Check in for challenge!
3271 days 15 hours ago
steve4280
Here
3271 days 15 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
here
3271 days 15 hours ago
chpman12
Aye brother
3271 days 15 hours ago
MicklePickle20
here  #shocker
3271 days 15 hours ago
MarthaSpeaks
Present.
3271 days 15 hours ago
tyleror
hey!
3271 days 15 hours ago
BatmanTDI
here
3271 days 15 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
hello
3271 days 15 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Welcome to your First Individual Challenge of the season! Last night Nolan and Natalie were voted out of this game leaving us with 11 castaways. I would also like to congratulate everyone for making to the Merge. Losing tonight's challenge means that you will also become an official member of the Jury....I'll explain today's challenge.
3271 days 14 hours ago
ItsOfficial
*Snuffs the Torch*

If you know the game hot potato - then you will understand this challenge fairly easily.

The challenge will begin once I light the torch and pass it to one of the castaways random.org. Whoever has the torch will not want it in their hands long since I will randomly post *Snuffs Torch* and whoever had the torch in their hand last; will be eliminated from the competition. In order to pass the torch - you will simply post *passes torch to _____*

Last TWO castaways standing will both earn Individual Immunity as their will be two necklaces up for grabs in today's challenge! Challenge begins at 7pm EST sharp. - If you have any questions; please ask before we begin the challenge.
3271 days 14 hours ago
_Adidas_
Here
3271 days 14 hours ago
chpman12
Sounds good!
3271 days 14 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Checked-in-
Steve
Scott
Chip
Mickle
Martha
Tyler
Austin
Jacob
3271 days 14 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Checked-in-
Steve
Scott
Chip
Mickle
Martha
Tyler
Austin
Jacob
Luis

open group

Survivor S.Africa - Day 14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!