This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #7 - Khoisan

Topic » Tribal Council #7 - Khoisan

3271 days 2 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Welcome to tribal council. Luis and Tyler have Individual Immunity and CANNOT be voted for. Grab a torch on your way in and dip it in the fire. In this game fire represents your life. As long as your torch is burning you are still alive in this game. Tonight; one of you becomes the first member of the Jury...

Chip P. - You were close to winning one of the Individual necklaces for yourself today. Do you think you needed Immunity for yourself tonight?

Yogi M. - You weren't at today's challenge. But, how do you feel now that the tribe's have merged? Do you think people's strategies will change now that we have merged?

Mickle P. - There was some confusion in today's challenge. And you came close to winning Immunity for yourself. Do you think that you could have won that final round had you got to play in it?

Selena L. - You received the torch fairly early in the challenge and were elimanated pretty quickly. Do you think today's challenge required any skill?

Austin Y. - You didn't get a chance to really compete in today's challenge as you were the first player out. How do you feel about being targeted early in today's challenge?

Steve S. - When you were taken out of the challenge -  It seemed like you felt targeted. Do you feel a bit of a target tonight?

Jacob S. - How do you feel about today's challenge? Do you think to showed any loyalties at all?

Luis L. - First Individual Immunity win of the season goes to you and Tyler. Do you feel like it might put a bit of a target on either of your backs?

Maxwell H. - Are you there?

Scott Y. - Now that we have merged. Do you think tribal lines will play a role in tonight's vote?

Tyler Y. - Same as Luis; you won Immunity for yourself. Do you think that it could make you a physical threat in the eyes of others at all?

Please vote ASAP. Votes are due by 5pm EST. Failure to vote by this time will result in a self-vote.
3271 days 2 hours ago
tyleror
it could make me seen as a threat, but it was also a bit of a luck comp so i dont think so :)
3271 days 2 hours ago
steve4280
We're all targets
3271 days 2 hours ago
MicklePickle20
There was some confusion in today's challenge. And you came close to winning Immunity for yourself. Do you think that you could have won that final round had you got to play in it?
OK
3271 days 2 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
Scott Y. - Now that we have merged. Do you think tribal lines will play a role in tonight's vote?

i don't even remember how the tribes were divided
3271 days 2 hours ago
Broniak
Maxwell H. - Are you there?
---
Yeah, it's jut that today's my b-day so I couldn't make the challenge
3271 days 2 hours ago
_Adidas_
Happy birthday Maxwell
3271 days 2 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
happy bday
3271 days 2 hours ago
BatmanTDI
Austin Y. - You didn't get a chance to really compete in today's challenge as you were the first player out. How do you feel about being targeted early in today's challenge?

I don't feel I was targeted, since all we were doing is passing a torch to other people. It wasn't really a challenge were you targeted people imo.
3271 days 2 hours ago
_Adidas_
First Individual Immunity win of the season goes to you and Tyler. Do you feel like it might put a bit of a target on either of your backs?

Not necessarily, this challenge was like 50% luck as we didn't know when you were going to snuff the torch. Besides this is the first challenge so this could possible be my only win haha
3271 days 2 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Tyler Y. - So one challenge win shouldn't make you a threat? Well what does make someone a threat in this game?
3271 days 2 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Steve S. - Is there a clear target for tonight's vote?
3271 days 2 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Mickle P - How are you deciding your vote tonight?
3271 days 2 hours ago
steve4280
Steve S. - Is there a clear target for tonight's vote?

Only time will tell
3271 days 2 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Scott Y. - So if tribal lines aren't of concern to you at the moment. What is a concern for you right now?
3271 days 2 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Maxwell H. - Happy Birthday!

open group

Survivor S.Africa - Day 14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!