This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #8 - Khoisan

Topic » Tribal Council #8 - Khoisan

3270 days 17 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Come on in members of Khoisan! We will now bring our first member of the Jury...Scott! Voted out at last night's Tribal Council!

Welcome to tribal council. Austin has Individual Immunity and CANNOT be voted for. Grab a torch on your way in and dip it in the fire. In this game fire represents your life. As long as your torch is burning you are still alive in this game. Tonight; one of you becomes the first member of the Jury...

Chip P. - You shared all of your chocolates you bought at today's auction. Do you feel that you could be seen as someone who is a social threat?

Yogi M. - You missed out on the Survivor auction. Do you feel you missed out on some useful items?

Mickle P. - You bought yourself out of today's Auction. But, you walked away with an Urn. Do you think we might find out what might have been in the Urn tonight?

Selena L. - You were one of the people who waited patiently and got nothing from the Auction. Were you waiting to bid on the necklace or an advantage of some sort?

Austin Y. - You bought yourself Individual Immunity for $20! How great does it feel knowing you also bought yourself a disadvantage in tomorrow's Immunity challenge?

Luis L. - You also said you were waiting on the Immunity necklace to bid. Do you feel you needed Immunity for tonight's Tribal Council?

Maxwell H. - How do you feel about Jacob's choices for his Dinner for 3?

Please vote ASAP. Votes are due by 5pm EST. Failure to vote by this time will result in a self-vote.
3270 days 17 hours ago
MicklePickle20
Mickle P. - You bought yourself out of today's Auction. But, you walked away with an Urn. Do you think we might find out what might have been in the Urn tonight?

it was MIke holloway short's witha idol clue
3270 days 17 hours ago
_Adidas_
You always need immunity even when you may think you're safe, especially now toh only 6 of us being able to be voted out
3270 days 17 hours ago
MarthaSpeaks
"You were one of the people who waited patiently and got nothing from the Auction. Were you waiting to bid on the necklace or an advantage of some sort?"

After the events of the last tribal council I felt like I was next on the chopping block for a variety of reasons so I tried to wait out the auction until I could find the immunity necklace; hoping everybody else would bid on random things until I was the only one left with the full 500 to bid on the necklace. However, I did not expect the necklace to be in the shower; that was my mistake and now that I think about it it was so obvious that that is where it was.
3270 days 17 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Mickle P. - Has anyone questioned you about what was contained in the urn when you arrived back at camp?
3270 days 17 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Luis L. - Do you think the Auction could give someone an opportunity to make a move tonight?
3270 days 17 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Selena L. - Speaking of obvious. Scott felt he going to get voted out last Tribal Council and did. Is tonight's vote going to be anywhere near that obvious?
3270 days 17 hours ago
_Adidas_
Well just like the shower contained the immunity necklace, in sure other rewards had something extra than just what appeared at the auction
3270 days 17 hours ago
MicklePickle20
Mickle P. - Has anyone questioned you about what was contained in the urn when you arrived back at camp?

No no one asked
3270 days 16 hours ago
BatmanTDI
Austin Y. - You bought yourself Individual Immunity for $20! How great does it feel knowing you also bought yourself a disadvantage in tomorrow's Immunity challenge?

It was defiantly great to get immunity, and defiantly unexpected. The disadvantage completely sucks, I just hope it is something I can get through and maybe even win.
3270 days 16 hours ago
ItsOfficial
@ Everyone - Is anyone feeling any Idol paranoia? We have only seen one play this game.
3270 days 16 hours ago
BatmanTDI
@ Everyone - Is anyone feeling any Idol paranoia? We have only seen one play this game.

lol I didn't even know one was played until now-and it was apparently the cursed one. It is INCREDIBLY scary because even if you have the votes, an idol can completely screw it up.
3270 days 16 hours ago
chpman12
Chip P. - You shared all of your chocolates you bought at today's auction. Do you feel that you could be seen as someone who is a social threat?

Nope...I'm just giving back to the community
3270 days 15 hours ago
ItsOfficial
3/7 votes received.
3269 days 23 hours ago
ItsOfficial
4/7 votes received.
3269 days 23 hours ago
MicklePickle20
*yawn*
*checks pants pocket*
*finds a mike mask*
*puts on mask*
FLIPPERS NEVER WIN

open group

Survivor S.Africa - Day 14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!