This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #9 - Khoisan

Topic » Tribal Council #9 - Khoisan

3269 days 17 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Come on in members of Khoisan! We will now bring in our member of the Jury...Scott; AND Selena voted out at last night's Tribal Council!

Welcome to tribal council. Jacob has Individual Immunity and CANNOT be voted for. Grab a torch on your way in and dip it in the fire. In this game fire represents your life. As long as your torch is burning you are still alive in this game. Tonight; one of you becomes the first member of the Jury...

Chip P. - You received a vote last Tribal Council and the Tribal Council before. Do you have any idea why you keep receiving votes? Worried you could see votes tonight?

Yogi M. - You went pretty far in today's challenge but, didn't have any luck in the challenge. You feel that some players are better in certain challenges?

Mickle P. - You played a "Cursed Idol" at last night's Tribal Council. Do you feel it could make you a potential target for tonight's tribal council?

Austin Y. - You started the challenge with a disadvantage and were taken out quite quickly. Are you feeling any tension at the moment?

Steve S. - You didn't participate it last night's Tribal Council as Jacob took you to Dinner. Do you feel that people might think you and Tyler might be closer to Jacob than anyone else?

Jacob S. - You were pretty much Immune from Tribal last night with the Dinner for 3 - yet you couldn't vote while at dinner. You have the Immunity necklace tonight and can vote. Do you feel your vote is going to have a impact with how things might play out tonight?

Luis L. - With only 9 castaways remaining. Votes are going to be more and more important. Especially since people don't want to sit next to the biggest threats. Do you think people might start playing to make moves tonight?

Maxwell H. - What is the weather like for you here in S.Africa?

Tyler Y. - You were crushing the challenge today and Jacob stole the win from you. Do you feel you might have needed the necklace?

Please vote ASAP. Votes are due by 5pm EST. Failure to vote by this time will result in a self-vote.
3269 days 17 hours ago
steve4280
Steve S. - You didn't participate it last night's Tribal Council as Jacob took you to Dinner. Do you feel that people might think you and Tyler might be closer to Jacob than anyone else?

Nope
3269 days 17 hours ago
_Adidas_
Luis L. - With only 9 castaways remaining. Votes are going to be more and more important. Especially since people don't want to sit next to the biggest threats. Do you think people might start playing to make moves tonight?

I'm sure everyone is wanting to make moves, but keeping alliances strong and good bonds is also important. Survivor is timing so if you make a move too early people already see u as threats
3269 days 17 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Steve S. - Was the Dinner beneficial in any way to your game?
3269 days 17 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Luis L. - So when is the right time to make a move? Do you think flashy moves are needed to win this game?
3269 days 16 hours ago
chpman12
Chip P. - You received a vote last Tribal Council and the Tribal Council before. Do you have any idea why you keep receiving votes? Worried you could see votes tonight?

Actually receiving votes is the most sincere form of a compliment so I'd like to take time to thank that individual.............thank you. As far as my knowledge of why I am receiving them, I don't know and, yeah, I'll probably get some tonight too.
3269 days 16 hours ago
steve4280
10 min agoItsOfficial
Steve S. - Was the Dinner beneficial in any way to your game?

Nope lol
3269 days 16 hours ago
BatmanTDI
Austin Y. - You started the challenge with a disadvantage and were taken out quite quickly. Are you feeling any tension at the moment?

There have only been three individual challenges-One I won out of the complete luck, and the other two I was the first out. Tension is defiantly starting to build up.
3269 days 16 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Chip P. - So you feel the Individual who keeps writing your name down; is still in this game?
3269 days 16 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Austin Y. - If you don't mind answering honestly - where is the tension specifically?
3269 days 16 hours ago
tyleror
i did want the necklace since i was doing so good in the comp... i was pretty disappointed i lost it since i feel i did much more work in the challenge and was much more deserving, and ill be devastated if i were voted out after losing like that
3269 days 16 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Tyler Y. - You must use the RED PEN tonight. Is there any strategies revolving the use of it tonight?
3269 days 16 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
Jacob S. - You were pretty much Immune from Tribal last night with the Dinner for 3 - yet you couldn't vote while at dinner. You have the Immunity necklace tonight and can vote. Do you feel your vote is going to have a impact with how things might play out tonight?

It could for sure! There aren't THAT many people left, and one vote could easily make a difference in the grand scheme of things
3269 days 16 hours ago
ItsOfficial
@ Everyone - How are you deciding your vote tonight? Are you voting for a strategic/social/physical threat?
3269 days 14 hours ago
ItsOfficial
3/9 votes received...
3269 days 12 hours ago
yr_2007
Yogi M. - You went pretty far in today's challenge but, didn't have any luck in the challenge. You feel that some players are better in certain challenges?

i went far because i was offline :-P when i came online i got out lol so nothing i did great

tyler and jacob rocked and they get our respect no doubt !!

open group

Survivor S.Africa - Day 14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!