This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Immunity Challenge #4

Topic » Individual Immunity Challenge..

3269 days 9 hours ago
ItsOfficial
SEMI-LIVE - Tomorrow @ 7pm EST.

Challenge will last 2 hours!
3268 days 13 hours ago
BatmanTDI
I will not be here at seven-I will be here in the time period.
3268 days 13 hours ago
ItsOfficial
It is semi-live and basically spam. It will last for 2 hours.
3268 days 13 hours ago
MicklePickle20
me
3268 days 13 hours ago
steve4280
I'm the worst of all time in spam so I won't even come
3268 days 13 hours ago
chpman12
I should be able to be on for the entire thing
3268 days 11 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Come on in everyone; for today's challenge, I will post a poll for each castaway still left in the game. Today's challenge will be called "The Balancing Act"

In today's challenge you are trying to balance so try to get the people you are spamming to vote for both A and B in your poll box. Once each poll is set for each castaway - everyone will have TWO hours to spam their respective polls.

Keep in mind that this challenge will also be endurance as every vote in their poll will count as 1 minute to their final score in tonight's challenge as the challenge would be pointless if someone who clearly did not take time to spam for themselves could possibly win. So the more votes in your poll box - the longer you last in tonight's mini-endurance competition. Once the hour is up - I will close the votes for each poll and calculate the results.

The sole castaway to outlast the other's in tonight's balancing act will earn themselves Individual Immunity and a 1 and 7 shot of winning the title of Sole Survivor. If there are any questions; please ask before we begin.. .
3268 days 11 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
i don't get it
3268 days 11 hours ago
ItsOfficial
@ Jacob.

You spam your own poll to get as many votes as possible. You want people to click both buttons as it will determine how long you balance in today's challenge.
3268 days 11 hours ago
ItsOfficial
The Challenge Begins NOW!

2 Hours from this post!
3268 days 11 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
I'm so confused
What matters, the total number of votes or the balancing? I mean like the challenge is 2 hours long you already said that IDG THE POINT OF THE MINUTES
3268 days 11 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Both. The votes will determine how long you balance!

EX:
You get 12 votes on Poll A

and 5 votes on Poll B

You'd only balance for 5 minutes since you only balanced 5 votes for each pollbox.
3268 days 11 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
Oh
This requires too much brainpower for me
3268 days 11 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Lol. I know it requires a bit of thinking - but, it's more interesting than a normal Poll I could slap you all in.
3268 days 10 hours ago
ItsOfficial
40 minutes left to spam your polls!
3268 days 9 hours ago
chpman12
CHALLENGE OVER

open group

Survivor S.Africa - Day 14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!