This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Triba Council #10 - Khoisan

Topic » Triba Council #10 - Khoisan

3268 days 12 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Come on in members of Khoisan! We will now bring in our members of the Jury. Scott, Selena and TYLER voted out at last night's Tribal Council!

Welcome to tribal council. Jacob has Individual Immunity and CANNOT be voted for. Grab a torch on your way in and dip it in the fire. In this game fire represents your life. As long as your torch is burning you are still alive in this game. Tonight; one of you becomes the first member of the Jury...

Chip P. - Tyler gave you credit for his vote-off as the votes were being read. Concerned you might see a vote tonight?

Yogi M. - The last time an Immunity Idol can be played is the Final 5. The last time a "Cursed Idol" can be played is the Final 6. It's the Final 8. Any conversations between the castaways remaining about Idol's?

Mickle P. - Tyler gave you the RED PEN last T.C - You voted him out. Concerned that you may be targeted for being involved in a game-changing move?

Austin Y. - So many votes were tossed the last few Tribal Councils. Do you think the trend will continue?

Steve S. - You received a vote at last night's Tribal Council. Concerned that you might see another?

Jacob S. - Only 8 castaways remain in this game. After tonight; only 7 seven will remain. With the numbers dwindling; how important was Immunity for you tonight?

Luis L. - What is the atmosphere back at camp like?

Maxwell H. - Has anyone talked about whether this season will have a Final 2 or 3?

Please vote ASAP. Votes are due by 5pm EST. Failure to vote by this time will result in a self-vote.
3268 days 11 hours ago
steve4280
Steve S. - You received a vote at last night's Tribal Council. Concerned that you might see another?

I don't have immunity so yea
3268 days 11 hours ago
chpman12
Tyler gave you credit for his vote-off as the votes were being read. Concerned you might see a vote tonight?

Tyler was correct to give me credit...sort of anyway. That's besides the point though, I am used to seeing my name, hell I even had to win a fire making challenge. Therefore, I am used to seeing my name and I do have a concern that I will receive enough votes to be voted out. I guess we will see what happens though...
3268 days 11 hours ago
Broniak
Maxwell H. - Has anyone talked about whether this season will have a Final 2 or 3?
---
No, not really
3268 days 11 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Steve S. - Tyler was voted out last Tribal Council for being a threat. What do you think defines the term "Threat"?
3268 days 11 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Chip P. - Speaking of your tie-breaker challenge. Do you think it is possible for the vote to tie tonight?
3268 days 11 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Maxwell H. - Do you think people have thought about who they would like to sit next to in a Final 2 or 3?
3268 days 11 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
Jacob S. - Only 8 castaways remain in this game. After tonight; only 7 seven will remain. With the numbers dwindling; how important was Immunity for you tonight?

Immunity is very important at this stage in the game. There was just a big vote last round and now anyone could go at any time, so being safe is important
3268 days 10 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Jacob S. - 2 Immunity wins in a row. Do you think it might make you a physical threat to the others in this game?
3268 days 9 hours ago
ItsOfficial
2/8 votes received.
3267 days 23 hours ago
chpman12
Chip P. - Speaking of your tie-breaker challenge. Do you think it is possible for the vote to tie tonight?

I don't really see a tie occurring tonight but I am only 1 vote and I do not speak for all 8 people, so you really don't know until all the votes have been read.
3267 days 18 hours ago
BatmanTDI
Austin Y. - So many votes were tossed the last few Tribal Councils. Do you think the trend will continue?

It really depends. As we get closer to the end, alliances become solider and people will vote together more often, but right now a lot of the game can still be conceited slightly independent.
3267 days 17 hours ago
yr_2007
Yogi M. - The last time an Immunity Idol can be played is the Final 5. The last time a "Cursed Idol" can be played is the Final 6. It's the Final 8. Any conversations between the castaways remaining about Idol's?

so far no one spoke about any idols so we can only see them if some one plays an idol and we have seen on survivor that idols dont much matter for example tony vlachos won season 29 with 2 idols in his pocket so he dint even need to use it so it depends on the situation !!
3267 days 16 hours ago
ItsOfficial
7/8 votes received.
3267 days 16 hours ago
ItsOfficial
I'll go tally the votes.....
3267 days 16 hours ago
ItsOfficial
*returns with urn*
Once the votes are read the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately.

open group

Survivor S.Africa - Day 14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!