This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #11 - Khoisan

Topic » Tribal Council #11 - Khoisan

3267 days 5 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Come on in members of Khoisan! We will now bring in our members of the Jury. Scott, Selena, Tyler and Austin voted out at last night's Tribal Council!

Welcome to tribal council. Chip has Individual Immunity and CANNOT be voted for. Grab a torch on your way in and dip it in the fire. In this game fire represents your life. As long as your torch is burning you are still alive in this game. Tonight; one of you becomes the fifth member of the Jury...

Chip P. - First Individual Immunity win of the season for you. How does it feel?

Yogi M. - Only 7 castaways remain. Soon to be six.... We are getting close to the Finale of this game. Have you thought about sitting in the FTC at all?

Mickle P. - You received 3 votes at last night's Tribal Council. That means that 2 or even 3 of those people could still be in this game if Austin did not write your name down. Are you concerned with seeing votes at tonight's Tribal Council?

Steve S. - Last time a Cursed Idol can be played is at the Final 6 and the last time a H.I Idol can be played is at the Final 5. Has there been any concerns of an Idol play?

Jacob S. - You were close to winning Immunity in today's challenge. Do you feel vulnerable tonight?

Luis L. - Last night; we seen a blindside. What are the chances of another being pulled tonight?

Maxwell H. - Out of 18 castaways; there was 3 returnees and 2 remain. Do you feel that you or Luis can be targeted for the simple fact; that you played in this series before?

Please vote ASAP. Votes are due by 5pm EST. Failure to vote by this time will result in a self-vote.
3267 days 5 hours ago
steve4280
the Final 6 and the last time a H.I Idol can be played is at the Final 5. Has there been any concerns of an Idol play? No not really its still f7
3267 days 5 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Steve S. - Do you feel that showing little concern for the Idol may make you stand out in any way?
3267 days 5 hours ago
chpman12
Chip P. - First Individual Immunity win of the season for you. How does it feel?

It feels great! I'm glad I can take a day off from all of the paranoia and relax a bit. However, the game is not over so I still need to have my eyes on the prize.
3267 days 5 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Chip P. - Do you think there are any clear threats to win this game?
3267 days 4 hours ago
steve4280
34 min agoItsOfficial
Steve S. - Do you feel that showing little concern for the Idol may make you stand out in any way?

Stop trying to nitpick
3267 days 4 hours ago
chpman12
Chip P. - Do you think there are any clear threats to win this game?

There are definitely threats to get to the Final Tribal Council, however, you don't know what the jury thinks so you can't really determine threats to win because ultimately it is up to the jury.
3267 days 4 hours ago
Broniak
Why not?
3266 days 12 hours ago
ItsOfficial
3/7 votes received....
3266 days 12 hours ago
yr_2007
Yogi M. - Only 7 castaways remain. Soon to be six.... We are getting close to the Finale of this game. Have you thought about sitting in the FTC at all?

its still a long way !! so first lets take it one by one day !!
3266 days 10 hours ago
ItsOfficial
6/7 votes received....
3266 days 9 hours ago
ItsOfficial
I'll go tally the votes.....
3266 days 9 hours ago
ItsOfficial
*returns with urn*
Once the votes are read the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately.
3266 days 9 hours ago
chpman12
Lol I got on just in time
3266 days 9 hours ago
ItsOfficial
If anybody has an Idol and would like to play it; now would be the time to do so...
3266 days 9 hours ago
ItsOfficial
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

open group

Survivor S.Africa - Day 14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!