This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Immunity Challenge #6

Topic » Individual Immunity Challenge..

3251 days 11 hours ago
ItsOfficial
"Endurance"

Today everyone will have to dig deep if they want Immunity. Today's challenge is non-other than an endurance challenge with a bit of luck added into the game to make it more realistic. In front of everyone is a poll with 7 foot placements.

On my "GO" everyone will post *Climbs Poll* - Every 10 minutes [no more - no less - you will drop if it comes remotely close] you will have to post *Makes Adjustments* to keep your feet in place on your pole.

Now to the realistic part of the challenge - Every so often; I will post *Lower yourself to Foot Placement #_ on your pole* - which you will have 2 minutes to post *Lowers self to foot placement #_*  - LAST person to make their adjustments will have a 1/4 chance [random.org] of slipping when they make their adjustments to their next foot placement. Fail to make the transition in 2 minutes and you fall off your pole; losing any chance at Immunity.

Last person hanging onto their pole will earn themselves Immunity and a place in the Finale Episode - safe from the vote at Tribal Council. If there are any questions; please ask before we begin.

CHALLENGE BEGINS @ 7pm EST SHARP!
3251 days 8 hours ago
chpman12
So to confirm...do we post "Climbs Poll" as soon as you say GO or 10 minutes from when you say GO?
3251 days 8 hours ago
ItsOfficial
As soon as I post "GO" @ Chip.
3251 days 8 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Check-in for Challenge.
3251 days 8 hours ago
chpman12
Here and okay got it!
3251 days 8 hours ago
MicklePickle20
here and can you explain more
3251 days 8 hours ago
ItsOfficial
On my "GO" - Everyone will post *Climbs Pole*

After that; you will post *Makes Adjustments* - every 10 minutes from YOUR LAST POST.

Every now and then; I will post  *Lower yourself to Foot Placement #_ on your pole* - which you will have 2 minutes to post *Lowers self to foot placement #_*  - LAST person to make their adjustments will have a 1/4 chance [random.org] of slipping when they make their adjustments to their next foot placement. Fail to make the transition in 2 minutes and you fall off your pole; losing any chance at Immunity.
3251 days 8 hours ago
steve4280
Here
3251 days 8 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Checked-in -

Chip
Mickle
Steve
3251 days 8 hours ago
steve4280
I just want the necklace for once lol
3251 days 8 hours ago
ItsOfficial
This challenge will begin @ 7pm EST sharp! Anyone fails to climb their post will lose any chance at Immunity.
3251 days 8 hours ago
chpman12
It is 7
3251 days 8 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Survivors Ready!
3251 days 8 hours ago
ItsOfficial
3251 days 8 hours ago
ItsOfficial
3251 days 8 hours ago
ItsOfficial
1.. .

open group

Survivor S.Africa - Day 14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!