This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Borneo Season 1

Topic » Survivor Borneo Season 1

3457 days 8 hours ago
TheEclipse
Big Joe is someone I'm looking forward to seeing because of the following
1) He's a comp beast
2) I want to see if he's learned anything from the game I played with him, and doesn't make it look like he's a useless sheep, because he's very capable of making moves.
3457 days 8 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Agreed Joe. I'm sure he is capable of making moves. Which is why I decided to cast him this season. And Thanks Ben!! <3
3457 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
Big Joe is a person who plays heartless and cut throat.  He's a dark horse for me.  He will be an interesting character if he stays long.
3457 days 8 hours ago
LEANNA
I think Pagong is stacked!
3457 days 8 hours ago
LEANNA
Though I've never seen Big Joe...
3457 days 8 hours ago
TheEclipse
ASSESSMENT/PREDICTION

-Tagi Tribe-
Jocelyn R./jocelyn1
No idea. Probable pre-merge boot.
Tyler S./TylerSeeg
Tyler is someone I don't know well, since I've never played with him, but I've heard good things about him, so I expect good things out of him.
Gregory L./DryIcebros
Greg in games REALLY varies for me. Sometimes I see him and he goes out there and he just kills it, and is a really likeable guy, but other times he's relatively inactive and goes out early.
Big Joe S./NewOrleansPelicans
I've already talked about him a bit.
William G./WilliamGonzales
I think William is either going to be a late pre-merge boot, or an early merge boot. I can't see him getting past 7th place.
Thatone P./thatonepeople
Thatone is an active player, he's pretty competitive, and he's good all around, however I think he could easily be screwed over by an ally, and that he needs to make sure he covers all his bases well.
Ashley H./ashleyhall2014
See Jocelyn.
Kevin P./mooseantler86
I think Kevin will make the merge, no doubt in my mind. Will he win? Definitely NOT.

-Pagong Tribe-
Jacob K./jkjkjk15
Jacob is another person who varies strongly for me. When he's active, he's a HUGE threat, but he's often very inactive and I could see him either making it to the Finale, or being one of the first 5 boots.
Mark O./barkmrck3tg
I am DEFINITELY looking forward to seeing Mark play. He's a good strategist, he's pretty good at comps, and he's a likeable guy. He has potential to win, however he could get labelled as a threat and be an early merge boot.
Ryan M./woodrowrust
Ryan is going to be a mid-merge boot, or one of the first boots. I feel it.
Maxwell H./Broniak
Max, in this cast, I think will do very well, but not win. There are just so many people that overshadow him, and I think he could be a bit of a dark horse.
Jinxx/Jinxx
No idea.
Robby J./Robbyjak
He's definitely making top 5, no doubts in my mind about it. He's a fantastic strategist, great physically (especially now that he knows the magical "Ctrl+V+Tab+Enter" trick), and great socially. He's either going to win, or going to be cut just short.
Nicole F./nicole16
No idea.
Blake M./Blake18
No idea.

PREDICTION:

16th: Nicole
15th: Blake
14th: Jocelyn
13th: Ashley
12th: Jinxx
11th: Jacob
10th: William
===MERGE/JURY===
9th: Kevin
8th: Tyler
7th: Ryan
6th: Maxwell
5th: Thatone
4th: Greg
3rd: Mark
2nd: Big Joe
1st: Robby

(I'm bad at predictions R.I.P)
3457 days 8 hours ago
ItsOfficial
I think this will be an interesting first Season. I got my favorites on each tribe but, I'd really like to see someone like Jinxx or Jocelyn get far based on the fact that they are at a disadvantage from the start being white levels. Both of them will have to be active tribe mates and hope that people go to them for the vote and such because they won't be able to communicate with any of their tribe mates.
3457 days 8 hours ago
TheEclipse
ItsOfficial
I think this will be an interesting first Season. I got my favorites on each tribe but, I'd really like to see someone like Jinxx or Jocelyn get far based on the fact that they are at a disadvantage from the start being white levels. Both of them will have to be active tribe mates and hope that people go to them for the vote and such because they won't be able to communicate with any of their tribe mates.

I honestly want to see them go far, but I doubt they'll make merge.
3457 days 8 hours ago
ItsOfficial
@TheEclipse
I feel the same. I had 3 white level applicants apply and I wanted to cast at least 2 of them to see how they could maneuver with a cast like this.
3457 days 8 hours ago
TheEclipse
They could always pull a Big Joe like in our game with him, where he was white level yet still made it to the end, but he had the advantage of having a previous account.
3457 days 8 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Lol! Saw that coming! xD
3457 days 8 hours ago
TheEclipse
I'm going to be bringing up that game a lot because of Big Joe.
Be prepared.
3457 days 8 hours ago
ItsOfficial
:) I ship Turney <3
3457 days 8 hours ago
TheEclipse
I'm sad I never got to save you on your eviction night
3457 days 8 hours ago
ItsOfficial
I wasn't getting any votes to save me. *Laughs
No worries Joe! My fate was pretty much sealed after the POV ceremony.

open group

ItsOfficial - Viewer's Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!