This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Tocantins Season 2 Discussion

Topic » Survivor Tocantins Season 2..

3404 days 13 hours ago
ItsOfficial
From geovanycaldeorn
confession
Jan 21, 2015 02:56:15
to ItsOfficial
Me when people say I don't deserve to be here -_-... DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO LAY LOW... like come on now I'm busting my ass off here... I don't deserve to be here my ass
3404 days 13 hours ago
ItsOfficial
From Nt888
Confessional/idol guess
Jan 21, 2015 10:36:16
to ItsOfficial
Well my plan marvellously face planted into the ground and failed on all measures Kat is finally gone and I cant be more excited I have nothing but respect for her and I hope she can come back for a future season and kick some butt but now onto the problem Josh received two votes last tribal and it doesnt take sherlock holmes to realize that one of the people is still alive in the game and that person might be me but the definition of a great survivor player is not how your plans work, but how you handle it when your plan fails I am trying convince Josh that Emmy was the one who voted for him honestly if Josh believes that he is the stupidest player in itsofficial's survivor history I cant believe it but it might work and they might not think I was the one who flipped I hope that no one know I have not even told Carlos once again all the cards are on the table and its time to see what happens
3404 days 13 hours ago
ItsOfficial
From dandoe
CONFESSIONAL
Jan 21, 2015 12:48:20
to ItsOfficial
Me, Josh and Cedric are all together so we have to be really careful with making sure we get rid of the right person next, that way we will have the majority. The options to get rid of are as follows:
Carlos = probably the best player out of the three and biggest threat, good at comps, good strategy, good liar and it is said that him and nate are together, well I know this because they have both told me :) But I am trusted ;)
Emmy Jay = Pretty rubbish at comps when he is actually there, I don't think he is that strategic either, but that makes his vote rather threatening because no one knows where hi head is at or what he is thinking #scary
Nate = I like nate, he is also good at comps, I mean he was the only one to score on the challenge with the puzzles, he had been great at going to exile but if him and Carlos are together, which I know they are, it would be best to break them up now.
So who will I want out next? Carlos. I think he is the only one left with the capability of leading the other side, but then again if the votes are going to be even in both the vote and re-vote it would come down to a challenge right? for that reason it might be an idea to get vote emmy :P
Well for now it's time to hope I win immunity again :D
3404 days 10 hours ago
ItsOfficial
From Nt888
Confessional
Jan 21, 2015 15:19:17
to ItsOfficial
I have a one in a freakin six chance of winning this game I love it Kat is gone now the target on her will move to the next biggest threat which would be Josh or I all I can do is hope that people see that Josh is a massive threat and we cant risk Josh getting to the end really I cant risk Josh getting to the end I know I can beat Emmy and Carlos maybe Dan and I would have a hard time against Cedric but I dont know if I can beat Josh and I cant risk him getting to the end
3404 days 8 hours ago
flatl99
@Ofiicial

Who do you think is going to make final 3?
3404 days 7 hours ago
ItsOfficial
From teamjacz
Confessional
Jan 21, 2015 19:48:35
to ItsOfficial
My chances of winning this game get lower and lower as each person leaves the game. You might be saying "No, your chances get higher dude." But I've made it up in my mind that I'll stick with my original surviving alliance with Josh and Dan. But I've always had this suspicion that Josh wasn't all for it.

He seems to be the type that would want to carry us by leash as far as he would allow. And since Josh and Nate went to exile together TWICE, I feel like he wouldn't vote out Carlos and piss Nate off, right? Or maybe this is paranoia. Yes, a normal (relatively normal) person gets worried about these things. Josh could very well win this game if he gets to final tribal, against both Dan and I, but I don't feel like he'd ride or die it through like we would. He could want to make a move and that move would be against me. Just call this the unprofessional confessional because there is basically no game-talk in it, I'm in one of those "that time of the month" moods and I don't even have a vagina to show it. It's just too close to the end, and there aren't any reasonable moves to make that I haven't already attempted.
3404 days 4 hours ago
ItsOfficial
From Nt888
Confessional
Jan 21, 2015 22:24:53
to ItsOfficial
I have immunity so tonight I can make a move without making myself a sixth place boot I utterly failed to make a move on Josh last night so I figured that may as well try again I cant risk going deeper in the game because I wont be part of his long term plan I need to hope that Cedric and Carlos are going to vote with me its a huge long shot than I can pull it off but if it is a 3-3 tie than we can go to rock draw and I have immunity so I wont have to worry once again all my cards are on the table and Im just hoping that maybe I can pull it off either that or Emmy is gone
3404 days 4 hours ago
ItsOfficial
@flatl99

It's anyone's game at this point.
3403 days 14 hours ago
ItsOfficial
From mman23
Day 11 Confessional
Jan 22, 2015 07:41:30
to ItsOfficial
Well I was able to slip past last round amazing enough, and now I am in the final 6! As far as I can tell, the Jalapao 3 are still strong, and I do intend to go to the final 3 with these guys. I'm not looking for the "easy" win against someone like Emmy. Throughout the game I've always done my best to do what's right, and the only major lie I've told is telling Nate/Carlos I want the final 3 with them.

I told Nate/Carlos that the vote is Emmy, and if they are doing that, then it shouldn't be an issue for Emmy to vote out Carlos with us and make it 4-2. If something strange happens, I know that at worst it'll be a 3-3 tie. Do I have faith in Dan and Cedric to remain with me if the vote stays deadlocked? We'd have to see. But nothing of major interest has happened this round, and we just have to see how it plays out!
3403 days 14 hours ago
ItsOfficial
From Nt888
Confessional
Jan 22, 2015 10:22:40
to ItsOfficial
Ugh why does no one have the balls to make a big move
Me: hey Carlos I have an idea lets take out Josh
Carlos: I dont know... Is Cedric on board?
Me: he seemed okay with it
Carlos: I think that the safe vote makes more sense
Me: .... But we cant let Josh to the end
Carlos: I dont really care Im to busy brown nosing Josh
This is what I have to work with absolutely nothing do they want Josh to walk to the end and now all I can do is go with Josh for another vote because no one wants to make a move on him I feel like Im getting a spencer edit where nothing goes my way no idols no luck everyone is brown nosing a dominant player yep Im definitely Spencer
3403 days 11 hours ago
ItsOfficial
From teamjacz
Confessional
Jan 22, 2015 15:39:12
to ItsOfficial
You know it's funny, the last three people to have left were the three people to go against me and vote Luis out. And the same three who went against me to vote me out at the merge.
Mission Accomplished, the sowers have been reaped and I am still in the game. Being an emotional-type player got me to final 5 and it couldn't be more fulfilling.
3403 days 7 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Nt888
Confessional
Jan 22, 2015 18:39:29
to ItsOfficial
I had one chance I needed to win the challenge and nope I didnt now I am as good as done in this game my only hope is that Cedric and Dan will stop kissing Josh's bum bum but no I could have been okay but I lost my little amigo Carlos after constantly warning him and warning him and he didnt want to make a move on Josh now my little pawn is gone and I am on my own but im an extra vote if someone wants to grow back their balls and make a move I cant even say Im the last Timbira member left that title would belong to Emmy freaking Jay, wait is there a chance that Emmy could get Med-evaced!?!!??! Its a chance for me but Im on my own hardcore underdog and Im not ever going to stop if this is the end its been an honour but I aint going down without a fight
3403 days 6 hours ago
ItsOfficial
From teamjacz
Confessional
Jan 22, 2015 20:25:05
to ItsOfficial
A very dim lightbulb just went off in my head.

I think it's time for it to be every man for themself. Josh goes tonight, then Dan would prob hate me. Emmy is Emmy. And Nate would technically be on his own without Carlos. Then there's me. Then the game would be on...

Final 4 and we would all be looking for ourselves alone, no Jalapao 3 and no playing for 3rd. I just would feel really bad by doing it =/

Depends on if Emmy Jay ever becomes active.
Oh no, but what if I offer a final 2 deal with Nate? Throw a vote on a potentially  inactiveEmmy and then he goes. But there's still two fierce competitors and two allies I could be burning bridges with...
So many frickin roads to go down....
3403 days 5 hours ago
ItsOfficial
From teamjacz
Confessional
Jan 22, 2015 21:05:07
to ItsOfficial
I just decided, I don't wanna rock the boat too much, that I fall out.
I'm in a good situation, they haven't took the chance if taking me out, so why should I be different. I remember I said that I would get to the end with Dan some time ago and I'll get there, it's just gonna take sheer determination. Actually I don't care who I'm sitting with, I just want a spot. I know Emmy is my gonna be active, so the deal with Nate could still stand, I just wanna see if he's gonna be loyal. Since he called Carlos his "pawn", potentially trusting in him this close to the end isn't the most fruitful decision.
But, so much could change so who knows what I'll end up doing tonight...T_T
3403 days 4 hours ago
ItsOfficial
From Nt888
Confessional/vote
Jan 22, 2015 22:56:53
to ItsOfficial
I have only one teensy weensy hope that I might might might survive this vote if either Cedric Dan and Josh decide to maybe just maybe vote out Emmy I mean come on he is useless and I need to hope he self votes and if I vote him and just perhaps one of those three will vote Emmy and then I can make it to the finale and I can at least be pleased with myself Im going to be pissed if I dont make it and Emmy does I would burn down the jungle and dump out all the rice as long as Emmy goes out and I don't

I vote Emmy, please be you and not me

open group

ItsOfficial - Viewer's Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!