This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Tocantins Season 2 Discussion

Topic » Survivor Tocantins Season 2..

3427 days 9 hours ago
DryIceBros
I can't believe his mother would try to do that. ;(
3427 days 9 hours ago
ItsOfficial
LOL - Right!
3427 days 8 hours ago
ItsOfficial
From jonghyun408
confessional
Jan 5, 2015 01:41:20
to ItsOfficial
Currently I am allied with A and B and C and D while me and A and B are closer so basically now we rule the entire game and i feel good
3427 days 1 hour ago
Monkey135
when u'll have full cast give me them and colorr&names of tribes
3426 days 23 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Monkey135

You have been promoted to admin Nicole :)
Thanks for being apart of the VL for 2 straight seasons! <3
3426 days 23 hours ago
ItsOfficial
From KathrineOliver
An example confessional for Tocantins
Jan 5, 2015 05:42:36
to ItsOfficial
Oh my God, I can't believe these people are still keeping me in the game. Thank God I suck at challenges, cause otherwise I would've been gone right at the merge. But the longer I stay, the deeper my roots will reach into everybody's heads, and maybe I'll make it to the Final. Just right now it would be best to lay low and make sure my alliances are tight. Cause the more you talk to people, the more they believe you're with them. I hope nobody finds out I have two alliances on my side. But as long as I keep them on the same target I'll be fine untill Final 6.
3426 days 23 hours ago
bigben1996
Jimbo and Joe are gonna slay the season
3426 days 23 hours ago
ItsOfficial
From sahmosean
Example confessional
Jan 5, 2015 06:21:57
to ItsOfficial
Basically my game plan right now is to stick with (???) (???) and (???) for a while, then flip it on (???) when I show (???) a screenshot of the chat we had... heh, heh. Basically, I know the move has to be made, but I'm willing to coast and make sure it happens barely before merge, I know shit is going to hit the fan after it happens.
Meanwhile, what the fuck is going on with (???)? Everyone thinks it's crazy what he's done. I personally think he'd be a good goat and a good meat shield to take hits for me. So I hit him up and we seemed to click (maybe because he has no allies HA HA HA)
I love (???) the most right now, hope for finals
3426 days 23 hours ago
ItsOfficial
From Bataglia
Practice Confessional
Jan 5, 2015 07:50:38
to ItsOfficial
I'm used to playing as the shadow of a better player but this time i'm out for myself. Nightmare(only applicants name who stuck) better watch his back. He thinks he can try to take me out we'll see who is watching from the outside after tonight. I learned blindsides from the best power couple lets see if the student can live up to the master
3426 days 23 hours ago
ItsOfficial
From zorbo678
Confessional
Jan 5, 2015 08:42:20
to ItsOfficial
So, welcome me back to the ruthless world of Tengaged! I try to stay loyal to my morals and keep myself calm, but I have been known to explode from time to time (see Red's Survivor: Costa Rica) You need some heroes, I'm your guy.
3426 days 23 hours ago
ItsOfficial
From wym395
Survivor Tocantins
Jan 5, 2015 08:48:22
to ItsOfficial
Another group game I can put in my pocket because if you all check my group history, I have always made it to the top 5. Mostly because I'm active and loyal sometimes a backstabber.
3426 days 22 hours ago
ItsOfficial
From nickp
confessional
Jan 5, 2015 11:11:43
to ItsOfficial
hey i'm nick. the reason im joining surivor is for nothing other than the million dollars. I'm a struggling teacher with 2 kids and a big problem paying rent. if I don't win im absolutely screwed.
I was a car salesman for a few years but i hated scamming people and convincing them to do life changing choices.  those car salesman skills will help me hugely in this game.

I don't intend to make friends or even people i will keep in touch with after this game, I'm here to win and will do anything to do so.
3426 days 22 hours ago
ItsOfficial
<3 today's batch of example confessionals
3426 days 22 hours ago
Monkey135
ItsOfficial
Monkey135

You have been promoted to admin Nicole :)
Thanks for being apart of the VL for 2 straight seasons! <3

omg yay xD but don't forget,I want to play on next season (3rd season) :P
3426 days 22 hours ago
ItsOfficial
From CrissCross
Confessional Example! :)
Jan 5, 2015 11:48:32
to ItsOfficial
This is from a Survivor ORG I played!

Excuse me but did that annoying bitch Erica just try and get me voted out? She can crawl into a small hole, curl up and die for all I care. But of course I have to be nice to her for a vote once I make finals. She does sound like she's fat irl though so I gave her all my cookies as I can't have that bitch winning immunity.

Anyway I'm organising a move to take her out and advance me to that glorious final 3 spot. So basically I'm now getting all the girls to turn on Erica because she's annoying and she voted me out with one of the lamest voting confessionals I've ever seen. It's helped me build bonds with them all. I came up with the plan while having a conversation with Erica once we both agreed she was an annoying shit we decided to take the shot. I then decided that I would be the one to spread the word instead of her so I would get all the credit for the move at final tribal council. So I actually made quite good bonds with all the girls and started making bonds with the guys too, I think I'm beginning to have a shot at this.

But I have a question? Why did I get votes? What the fuck did I do?  I smell an alliance leak which is making me insecure. However I have made a final 3 with Erica and Jessica and I cannot see them turning their backs on me just yet and I don't plan to turn my back on them either!

open group

ItsOfficial - Viewer's Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!